Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fake emails from "banks"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had one of these through today.. now I know its not from my bank.. as they would never send me an email address asking me to log in or my account will be deleted.

But I wonder how many people actually fall for this.. I actually filled it in with stupid details for a laugh and reported the email and the url.

But really it was asking for all your card details, pin numbers, driving licence etc..

Do you think people still fall for these???

cali

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Do you think people still fall for these???

cali "

Someone must, else they wouldn't keep doing it.

In a bit of a rush - just about to meet a Nigerian prince who has a suitcase full of money for me. I had to pay £5k to get him here but he says the £20squillion he's bringing will make up for that.

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

"I had one of these through today.. now I know its not from my bank.. as they would never send me an email address asking me to log in or my account will be deleted.

But I wonder how many people actually fall for this.. I actually filled it in with stupid details for a laugh and reported the email and the url.

But really it was asking for all your card details, pin numbers, driving licence etc..

Do you think people still fall for these???

cali "

Lol what's the chance some random person someone has had their account hacked because of the random details you provided

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

People fall for them all the time...

Post new Message to Thread