Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Getting verified

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

With the lockdown going on and obviously not being stupid enough to arrange a meet, ive been hesitant to use this site properly but I’ve decided to give a shot! But it’s seems most people from what I’ve seen on profiles they’re only interested In verified people which is rightly so but what’s the beat way about going to get a verification even if it is by cam only

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *appytrailmanMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"With the lockdown going on and obviously not being stupid enough to arrange a meet, ive been hesitant to use this site properly but I’ve decided to give a shot! But it’s seems most people from what I’ve seen on profiles they’re only interested In verified people which is rightly so but what’s the beat way about going to get a verification even if it is by cam only "

Get into the chat rooms with your can on

over a year ago

I can’t seem to find where to activate my cam from my phone though? Is it even possible haha cheers for the help!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I can’t seem to find where to activate my cam from my phone though? Is it even possible haha cheers for the help! "

Ah. Don’t think it works by mobile. To be honest you could have a look at the people that are on the cam/chat today section with the and message any of them?

over a year ago

What’s the best way of getting a cam verification?

By going on cam and getting someone to verify you.

Join in on the chat rooms

over a year ago

Yeah I’ll try that Thankyou!

over a year ago

I joined a cpl of weeks ago, a couple I have known a while are on Fab and encouraged me to join, hadn't a clue they had been on here yrs, helped set up my profile and Verified me.

Had sh#t loads of abusive messages though because they think I have met over lockdown. So thinking of leaving the site now.

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Cams do not work on mobile .. you can view 1 … but you can't use your own …

Same goes for tablets I believe (but don't quote me, I've not tried it)

Use a laptop or desktop computer

over a year ago

"I joined a cpl of weeks ago, a couple I have known a while are on Fab and encouraged me to join, hadn't a clue they had been on here yrs, helped set up my profile and Verified me.

Had sh#t loads of abusive messages though because they think I have met over lockdown. So thinking of leaving the site now.

"

Don’t leave due to rude people. Just rise above it. You don’t need to explain yourself to anyone I’ve been on here since December and I’m not verified (through choice) it’s not the be all and end all. I’ve met verified and Unverified guys.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I joined a cpl of weeks ago, a couple I have known a while are on Fab and encouraged me to join, hadn't a clue they had been on here yrs, helped set up my profile and Verified me.

"

That's very sad and it would be a pity if you left now because of it. You could potentially block everyone else from messaging you, apart from those you know or have messaged. It's a restriction of your site use but should stop most abuse.

Always report to Admin any abuse that you get, or other inappropriate behaviour.

A verification can be essential to make contact with some users but many don't restrict in this way during the lockdown.

Post new Message to Thread