Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Flash for webcam

Jump to newest

By *orn OP   Couple
over a year ago

Sedgemoor

I posted this in a help forum, but got no answer. I cannot get my camera to work because I get a message telling me I need Flash. But I have Flash. It is 'allowed' by Chrome on this site, and a couple of others too. But nothing I do removes the message and lets my camera work here.

I have put it here because a lot of people read this forum, and maybe someone (an organiser? ) will know the answer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ungscotsman26Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe try a different internet browser? Only went on cams a couple of times on here. Sure I had similar issue but I did get it sorted. Sure there is advice on here somewhere. Hopefully someone will point you in the right direction

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

Internet Explorer or Firefox are best browsers really for this site

Or so I've found at least

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I posted this in a help forum, but got no answer. I cannot get my camera to work because I get a message telling me I need Flash. But I have Flash. It is 'allowed' by Chrome on this site, and a couple of others too. But nothing I do removes the message and lets my camera work here.

I have put it here because a lot of people read this forum, and maybe someone (an organiser? ) will know the answer"

Does you flash need updated?

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Internet Explorer or Firefox are best browsers really for this site

Or so I've found at least"

I use firefox

Post new Message to Thread