Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

That single sock!

Jump to newest

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Just loaded up the washing machine and in my way back down the hall as it fills with water I spot that single sock!

Too dark to go in with the load of light colours I have waiting.

Grrrrrr

What's aggravating you today?

(there's also the lack of a morning glory in my bed when I woke up, but that's just another morning)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nothing I'm a happy bunny.

over a year ago

Cramp in my calf!

over a year ago

lol i have them all over even over stables and in grass . i have one of my Dogs who love picking them up just 1 ... so find them all the time in and out of my house . lol

over a year ago

You do know that if you've only just switched the machine on and you find something else that should be in there you can switch it off again and open the door so long as it hasn't filled with water yet. I do it all the time with lots of single socks.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

realising that you haven't got half the ingredients you need for making lunch for 10 this afternoon.

Need a wee kip before I contemplate venturing to the shops.

over a year ago

Sheffield

"You do know that if you've only just switched the machine on and you find something else that should be in there you can switch it off again and open the door so long as it hasn't filled with water yet. I do it all the time with lots of single socks. "

But of course it was too full if water! D'oh

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

My dog slipped his lead, and was uncatchable for 20 minutes this morning making me late for work...

over a year ago

Sorry its friday.....the one morning in a week to myself once kids at school.... off to have my hair done xxx

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I have a drawer full of single socks if that helps?

over a year ago

getting blocked in by the bloody bin wagon when you are in a rush !!!!!

Sheesh lol

over a year ago

Sheffield

"My dog slipped his lead, and was uncatchable for 20 minutes this morning making me late for work... "

Got to take the cat to the vets shortly. He's all over me right now, what's the bet he becomes uncatchable?

over a year ago

"

Just loaded up the washing machine and in my way back down the hall as it fills with water I spot that single sock!

Grrrrrr

(there's also the lack of a morning glory in my bed when I woke up, but that's just another morning)"

Wonder if single socks moan about not getting meets?

over a year ago

"My dog slipped his lead, and was uncatchable for 20 minutes this morning making me late for work...

Got to take the cat to the vets shortly. He's all over me right now, what's the bet he becomes uncatchable? "

Catch him now! They can sence the trip coming can't they?

over a year ago

"

Grrrrrr

(there's also the lack of a morning glory in my bed when I woke up, but that's just another morning)

Wonder if single socks moan about not getting meets? "

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"

Wonder if single socks moan about not getting meets? "

Or the other half is sat at home alone, wondering where his mate is, while the other one is "pretending" to be single.....

over a year ago

love these single cock threads.

over a year ago

Hey,,,,,I guess there’s always that really crazy option to do something radical, like spending all of 5 minutes washing the rouge single sock by hand, so it can be safely reunited with its refreshed partner once the washing machine cycle catches–up an hour or so later….

over a year ago

Nothing is niggling at me today. I even love single socks.

I've spent many a happy evening sitting listening to the Wurzels whilst pairing the single socks that I have collected in the preceding 6 months....oh, how I laugh

over a year ago

i have a gripe every morning when the bloody cats wake me up at 5am so they can go out. i sit there with my cuppa, and 1/2hr later they come back in and go back to bed little buggers

By *ove2-shareCouple
over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

once heard the comic theory that washing machines are gateways to another dimension but are only large enough to eat one sock at a time, However i have a theory of my own.

My lecturer at Uni once declared that all men have masturbated in a sock (ok we'll ignore that there is no empirical evidence to prove it and that there are remote tribes who have never seen a sock)

I know i have used one when caught short, so maybe the missing socks are down to wankers in the house stealing them to clean up thier Jizz. Just athought tee hee

over a year ago

Sheffield

"i have a gripe every morning when the bloody cats wake me up at 5am so they can go out. i sit there with my cuppa, and 1/2hr later they come back in and go back to bed little buggers"

Mine is now back from the vets and putting in the hard work of sleeping now so he can wake me up through the night...

By *ove2-shareCouple
over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

"Nothing is niggling at me today. I even love single socks.

I've spent many a happy evening sitting listening to the Wurzels whilst pairing the single socks that I have collected in the preceding 6 months....oh, how I laugh "

Used to think the wurzles were stupid but having been re united with them they are class. Hearing them sing `I wanna live like common people' or `sowing the seeds of love' in a westcountry accent is great.

By *ollytrollopWoman
over a year ago

Bolton

"getting blocked in by the bloody bin wagon when you are in a rush !!!!!

Sheesh lol

"

now this is the worst pain in the butt ever lol

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

having had three kids and a Husband,i took the radical decision one Sunday ,after spending all that morning sorting socks,that everyone was getting black socks,went out bought a job lot and hey presto problem solved

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I have so many single socks around here im thinking of setting up a singles night for them

over a year ago

I've had 4 odd socks sitting over the back of the couch for over a week I've done loads of washing and still not found their partners.... wjat's the betting if I finally chuck 'em out the others will appear!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im happy today although my legs ache. I also hate it if your carrying the dirty washing downstairs, put it in the washing machine go back up and there is a pair of knickers or something sat on the stairs lol

Post new Message to Thread