Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How long

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you think lockdown will

Last I’ve heard people say anything from mid may to September your thoughts folks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Once the surge pressure is off the NHS it will be lifted, the idea wasnt to stop people getting it,but to stop everybody getting it at the same time.

over a year ago

17 years

By *ed-monkeyCouple
over a year ago

Hailsham

End of May

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Dunno, but I'm off down to the pub, then I'm gonna watch Derby County v Brazil at Wembley, my money is on Kevin Keegan to score a hat-trick

over a year ago

The lockdown will have to be staged down..starting with certain types ofor business to get revenue moving..if all stays clear, social distancing then later gathering places..they have to be sure..I ll be surprised if they don't allow at least a month for each stage to see how the case numbers go..personally I can t see leisure gathering places seeing freedom until latter part of year..hopefully. schools are working on idea of September. I think we should expect a long period yet otherwise we risk a second hit as all step outdoors and few having been exposed to it. Sorry, but that's my outlook..can't just bang it all out with an unseen enemy sUchida as this otherwise floodgates spring to mind

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"The lockdown will have to be staged down..starting with certain types ofor business to get revenue moving..if all stays clear, social distancing then later gathering places..they have to be sure..I ll be surprised if they don't allow at least a month for each stage to see how the case numbers go..personally I can t see leisure gathering places seeing freedom until latter part of year..hopefully. schools are working on idea of September. I think we should expect a long period yet otherwise we risk a second hit as all step outdoors and few having been exposed to it. Sorry, but that's my outlook..can't just bang it all out with an unseen enemy sUchida as this otherwise floodgates spring to mind "

I think by the end of October /

November we should see all business back and allowed to open. Only so that the money flows back into the government.

By *hedevilKTWoman
over a year ago

milton keynes

I agree with September before any semblance of normality

over a year ago

For now the longer the better. Id be happy till July at least x

over a year ago

I’ve been reliably informed that I’ll be back at graft on the 26th may.

Not sure if that means restrictions are gonna be relaxed or just the company I contract to saying we can’t wait any longer.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Heard on the radio today some businesses classed as non essential may be allowed to start running after a three week revue so you might as well say end of May or thereabouts (hopefully)

over a year ago

Hoping we will be free to move around by end Sept

over a year ago

"17 years "

Haha

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Dunno, but I'm off down to the pub, then I'm gonna watch Derby County v Brazil at Wembley, my money is on Kevin Keegan to score a hat-trick "

His last goal was ruled out by a controversial V.A.R. decision

Post new Message to Thread