Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Erotic Fiction For Kindle ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am about to purchase a Kindle for my wifes birthday and would love to put some good erotic fiction onto it so looking for any recomendations ?

She has just read the shades of gray series and enjoyed those and is now looking for more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

theres bound to be a few. But when i do want to read some erotic fiction, i just look for some short stories on literotica. theres some good stuff on there. I think there are a few on amazon and alot of them are free which are great but again most of them are short stories. :L

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Literotica is a top site.

Also if the stuff on the Kindle store is too tame.

Write your own stories and upload them to Kindle. To avoid knowing the content or the ending first sit on your hands until they go numb then it will feel like someone else is writing the story.

over a year ago

Theres loads of different sites. I know you can because i had a shock when i had a nosey on my dads kindle to see what it was like and it was full of it lol.

over a year ago

all i can say is that the kindle is amazing.

last so long without charging up.

brilliant piece of kit.

over a year ago

Ive just got myself a kindle. Ive loaded Fifty shades of grey. fifty shades darker and fifty shades free written by E A James

The girls at work were going mad about how horny these books were getting them. Will say the first is off to a good start.

over a year ago

I thought Amazon had a policy of not selling erotica for the Kindle? Has that policy changed now? And what's Literotica? Do they sell adult Kindle content?

over a year ago

Jesus, just glancing at the thread title, I thought it said Erotic Fiction for Kids!

over a year ago

I have a collection of erotic fiction for the kindle, send me your email addy and ill email it to you.

Kat x x

Post new Message to Thread