Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it true

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That you can meet some one off here and not feel the need to want to meet and play with any one else?

Maybe we will set a joint profile up at some point in the future but we are just happy getting to no one another for now.

Wierd and never expected it for a second keep thinking some one will come along and say its all just been abit of a joke but very happy for now.

Any one else feel the same having met some one off here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"That you can meet some one off here and not feel the need to want to meet and play with any one else?

Maybe we will set a joint profile up at some point in the future but we are just happy getting to no one another for now.

Wierd and never expected it for a second keep thinking some one will come along and say its all just been abit of a joke but very happy for now.

Any one else feel the same having met some one off here?"

No but fingers crossed i will, Good luck to you both

over a year ago

i felt that about someone.. i was wrong. but good luck and hope you work out xx

over a year ago

Thank you m8 and im sure you will. Probarbly when your least expecting it to as was case with me the other month

over a year ago

LOL a lots of us live in hope but, till then will keep having fun

By *ush_tushWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Awwwwww, good for you fella, I think its lufflee when that happens. Good luck to you both. Xxx

over a year ago

"LOL a lots of us live in hope but, till then will keep having fun "

over a year ago

"Awwwwww, good for you fella, I think its lufflee when that happens. Good luck to you both. Xxx "

Hiya fella hows ya diddleing thanx hun gutted I wont be getting the chance to meet you tho now after quite some time of on and off chit chat but hey unlike some maybe on here I am not a rat lol once again cheers fella and all the best yeah maybe a social coffee in town sometime perhaps if we are free x

over a year ago

It works for some and not for others

By *weetcorruptionCouple
over a year ago

At home

We met originally on fab and in the last 15 months have not felt the need to play with others unless it has been together.

When you find something that fulfils you then why look elsewhere?

Good luck to you both

over a year ago

No, havnt met anyone who i liked that much or was that good.

over a year ago

That's great! I guess there's no reason why it shouldn't work and EVERY reason to continue if you're enjoying yourselves. Good Luck!

over a year ago

"No, havnt met anyone who i liked that much or was that good."

lol well then lucky for my lady and I I spose we just got on like petrol and a house on fire the very second we met and are pretty much at the moment like best friends as well as lovers. And the nookie is spot on also but not the main thing about her that I only like

Niether of us were looking for it either but I spose it just happens hey lol

over a year ago

I met Jen through here a year ago. Very happy together and have not really had meets since. We like parties for the atmosphere but have hardly done those either. Considering we were very active on the scene as singles, it has surprise us that we can't be arsed as a couple. The main thing is that we are very happy with each other and maybe get down and dirty with others as the mood takes!

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

I met mine on here and only play together now 7 months on hopefully it will last a long time if not forever very happy for you timbers good luck for the future

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/05/12 15:47:09]

over a year ago

"I met Jen through here a year ago. Very happy together and have not really had meets since. We like parties for the atmosphere but have hardly done those either. Considering we were very active on the scene as singles, it has surprise us that we can't be arsed as a couple. The main thing is that we are very happy with each other and maybe get down and dirty with others as the mood takes!"

over a year ago

I met Siren through another swing site and we hit it off immediately. 5 years later, we are married and have two children.

Although we haven't done any swinging for a few years now (pregnancy, childbirth, recovery, pregnancy, childbirth, recovery, lactating, lactating, lact.... brb)

over a year ago

"I met mine on here and only play together now 7 months on hopefully it will last a long time if not forever very happy for you timbers good luck for the future"

Ta luv and you also x

over a year ago

"I met Siren through another swing site and we hit it off immediately. 5 years later, we are married and have two children.

Although we haven't done any swinging for a few years now (pregnancy, childbirth, recovery, pregnancy, childbirth, recovery, lactating, lactating, lact.... brb) "

lactating... now you are talking! Be right round!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"We met originally on fab and in the last 15 months have not felt the need to play with others unless it has been together.

Good luck to you both "

Are you suggesting the couples who play are unfulfilled?!!

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

aw timbers and it was nearly your birthday lol

iv met someone off here and havent felt the need to meet anyone else since,but thats just me

over a year ago

If I could have the one I wanted I might just but it's not going to happen as he doesnt want it and i dont either really so I can be totally happy with him being an occasional lover.

Am thrilled for all those who met through swinging and found what u wanted, I think it's great xx

Good luck to all of u

over a year ago

I'm shagging my way through the guys here hoping to meet with the one who could persuade me to see only him ..... hasn't happened in nearly five years though! I'll just have to keep shagging.

over a year ago

"aw timbers and it was nearly your birthday lol

iv met someone off here and havent felt the need to meet anyone else since,but thats just me"

lol good on ya then hun

By *weetcorruptionCouple
over a year ago

At home

"We met originally on fab and in the last 15 months have not felt the need to play with others unless it has been together.

Good luck to you both

Are you suggesting the couples who play are unfulfilled?!! "

Not at all,just that people enjoy playing together and experiencing things as a couple meeting others together,rather than carrying on playing seoerately

over a year ago

"I'm shagging my way through the guys here hoping to meet with the one who could persuade me to see only him ..... hasn't happened in nearly five years though! I'll just have to keep shagging. "

over a year ago

Well yes its true that some people meet one person whom they want to see exclusively.

I'd say that a good number of those people don't go on to find it the happy ever after though.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Don't want to put a dampener on things, (soapy & _muma) but have fun anyway.

over a year ago

"Don't want to put a dampener on things, (soapy & _muma) but have fun anyway. "

Exactly what do you mean by that comment?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I know they tried to have a relationship, but it didn't seem to work out.

It was not meant as a dig at them, just purely an example as to what can happen when anyone involved in this lifestyle can expect to encounter.

Anyone who meets someone with whom they feel comfortable, should always take advantage of that.

Hope that clears that one up.

Sorry Laine

over a year ago

"i felt that about someone.. i was wrong. but good luck and hope you work out xx"

Awwww but you haven't met me yet

over a year ago

Yes and no; I think its more that I haven't met anyone in the last year that I have wanted to play with but I will continue to searchand I am thinking of taking a break for a while

over a year ago

We met on here almost a year ago, still swinging, but not seperately. Neither of us were looking for it, but both felt the same so decided to give it a go. Still here and still smiling.

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

i guess its someone off of here you have falen for, ya sap. lol.

there is nothing stopping you meeting friends off here, purely for a cuppa, breer, chinwg, whatever, as completely aside from swinging you have probably made some friends on here also, so why the hell not just meet them as friends.

we always meet with not intention of doing anything, and if we do, its a bonus, but we jsut want to go out and have a lively evening first.

congrats to ya fella. feel happy for you.

over a year ago

"i felt that about someone.. i was wrong. but good luck and hope you work out xx

Awwww but you haven't met me yet"

you live in liverpool..

if i move to the midlands means i should be closer to most people than being down here

over a year ago

You never know when the right person will appear. Good luck squire.

over a year ago

Good luck......

We meet on here .we only meet as a couple.not very often to busy with each other lol looking forward to the years ahead and our wedding next year

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"I know they tried to have a relationship, but it didn't seem to work out.

It was not meant as a dig at them, just purely an example as to what can happen when anyone involved in this lifestyle can expect to encounter.

Anyone who meets someone with whom they feel comfortable, should always take advantage of that.

could happen in all walks of life not just "this lifstyle" infact you are more likly to get an open honest relationship on here as there is less reason for cheating (all partys understand where they have come from)i am sure any partys who have got together here have a multitude of reasons why it dosnt work as well as loads who can say why it does work best to not use others as an example only they know what is right and wrong

Sorry Laine "

over a year ago

A happy ending....what a refreshing change.

Have fun.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Sorry Laine "

For the record... Swinging had FUCK ALL to do with the reason we split. And please do not use me as an example again!!!

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

Sorry Laine

For the record... Swinging had FUCK ALL to do with the reason we split. And please do not use me as an example again!!!"

could we use you as an example, hun?

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

loved up, you can use me any time (just don't call me hun though) xx

over a year ago

some meet here and stop playing as feel thay have meet there soul mate and dont wish others to have them .... Some meet here and happy to be together and play as long as its each other thay end up with .....

over a year ago

i met one from here who i liked a lot but it was him that got to thinking i was exclusive to him got frightening

over a year ago

Sorry Laine "

I think this is disgraceful.

What gives you the right to name and discuss other peoples relationships in a public forum, or discuss it anywhere for that matter.

Absolutely disgraceful and very rude

over a year ago

I met a man on here and at first we said we wouldn't meet others but I found out that he did. It very nearly finished our friendship it wasn't that he met others its that he said he wouldn't and didn't want me to that hurt. We grew very close to close for this site. But we worked through it and are closer than ever and we both meet others and are happyer than was when we were supposed exclusive. He is still very special to me and our meets feel a lot different than meets with other men but it did not work for us to try and be exclusive. Its what works for those involved that matters and if works for you then I very happy for you.

over a year ago

congrats to the op and i say enjoy every second,ive met my oh on here too and as of yet we have still to meet others ,think its a case of enjoying each other and finding out about each other then and when the times right its up to you whether to swing.

and have to agree with iconic not a polite way of giving anyone an example as to name people on here lifes are private and should remain so ,shame some dont take that onboard.

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"loved up, you can use me any time (just don't call me hun though) xx "

babe?

sugartits?

butterbutt?

show the terrier the rabbit lol.

over a year ago

that socrates taught plato and plato taught aristotle (who was a bugger for the bottle)?

over a year ago

"that socrates taught plato and plato taught aristotle (who was a bugger for the bottle)?"

There's nothing Nietzsche couldn't teach 'ya 'bout the raising of the wrist.

By *ush_tushWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Awwwwww, good for you fella, I think its lufflee when that happens. Good luck to you both. Xxx

Hiya fella hows ya diddleing thanx hun gutted I wont be getting the chance to meet you tho now after quite some time of on and off chit chat but hey unlike some maybe on here I am not a rat lol once again cheers fella and all the best yeah maybe a social coffee in town sometime perhaps if we are free x"

Ahhh ce la vie Tims but hey definately up for a coffee....just give me a heads-up when you're local.mwah! Xxx

Post new Message to Thread