Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Monthly/Weekly/Daily

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whats your food shop? Mine is mainly done on a weekly basis, but if i fancy something different then i just nip to the shops to get it

Also i use a few supermarkets to get certain products, do you shop around or stick to one place that has it all?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I shop "as and when" now. Gave up doing it weekly as I was wasting to much food. Am lucky enough to have loads of shops in walking distance so it's easier for me to do that.

over a year ago

"Whats your food shop? Mine is mainly done on a weekly basis, but if i fancy something different then i just nip to the shops to get it

Also i use a few supermarkets to get certain products, do you shop around or stick to one place that has it all? "

tescos twice a week...job done...have 2 kids (3 if inc chris) a part time job and full time college....and my fabbing to....not messin around wi diff shops xxxx

over a year ago

I wander between weekly and as and when depending on work and my mood and how much the family nag me for food though I refuse to buy meat from supermarkets generally and use a local but her as the quality is soooo much better

Btw sassy how was the first day at school? X

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Btw sassy how was the first day at school? X "

Oh she was so good and interacted well with all the children, polite and sharing toys. They were impressed with her speech and how her development is. Im a super proud mummy. Part of me was gutted that she didn't cry or ask after me. But she's growing up and becoming independent now, she needs more than me.

over a year ago

At the moment I do as and when, as I am working all over the place and spending a lot of time away from home.

I used to be a rigid once a week guy, and make sure that everything I bought was used and not wasted.

I find its more expensive doing as and when shopping.

over a year ago

"Whats your food shop? Mine is mainly done on a weekly basis, but if i fancy something different then i just nip to the shops to get it

Also i use a few supermarkets to get certain products, do you shop around or stick to one place that has it all? "

+1

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Once a month for the main shop, and as and when for milk, bread, fruit etc.

Actually, it tends to be once every two months-ish for the main shop, with a top-up the next month.

over a year ago

Shopping just confuses me, walking into a supermarket confuses me more then john travolta's sexuality. I just don't no what to do there. Normally I go shopping once a week. But theres always "ALWAYS" something I forget. So i go shopping every now and then. But i drink milk like water (8 liters in a week!). I only eat alot of fruit because i cant be arsed cooking. So yeah when ever my tummy rumbles is when i go

over a year ago

We go weekly, but we always seem to go midweek as well for a top up. But we also seem to waste quite a bit too. Think we need to reanalyse our shopping schedule! X

over a year ago

"Btw sassy how was the first day at school? X

Oh she was so good and interacted well with all the children, polite and sharing toys. They were impressed with her speech and how her development is. Im a super proud mummy. Part of me was gutted that she didn't cry or ask after me. But she's growing up and becoming independent now, she needs more than me. "

Aww bless, glad she's happy there and getting on well xxx

Post new Message to Thread