Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Strong, Dominant Women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are guys comfortable around strong, dominant, opinionated women?

I don't just mean in the bedroom, as sexually confident women are sexy. I mean in other domestic or work situations.

Do you have a female boss, does your partner make all the decisions, would it bother you if a woman earned more than you, had a high flying job, could you be a house husband, cooking, cleaning and taking care of the home and children.

Do you find it offputting approaching strong opinionated women on this site.

Does it ever make you feel less masculine, threatened or ineffective. Do you look upon her as unfeminine.

Or are you not in the least bit threatened and completely comfortable regardless of someone's sex?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

I much prefer dominant to doormat,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I find that most men in my life have been fine with how strong and independent... Most of my exs, stayed at home while I went to work. I wore the trousers so to speak..

Most of my friends are happy with it too.. but I find sometimes in swinging world men find me a little too dominant and head strong...

Cali

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

i like a dominant women

over a year ago

just dont make me cry

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/05/12 11:55:13]

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

i much prefere an equal, tbh

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/05/12 11:56:29]

over a year ago

I love a dominant/powerful woman - not sexually, If I am having D/s play It will always be with the women in the submissive role. But have played with confident dominant women as equals as well - not all play has to be D/S

I work in a sector with a lot of powerful, intelligent, 'Vanilla' dominant women - I get on much better with women of that demeanour and find it very sexy. I can handle it but I know a lot of guys cant

As is the way with a lot of high powered business men enjoying being submissive, I find that a lot of women who are powerful and dominant in their everyday lives enjoy/prefer being sexual submissive. Not all women but more than than do not

over a year ago

I would say there's a difference between dominant and confident women, I like a confident woman who knows what she wants and Is happy, I don't like dominant women as with men they can be overbearing and quiet rude, I was a house husband for a good few years simply because the wife has better earning potential and didn't find it emasculating at all in fact I loved it,

over a year ago

Some men can't handle it and seem to object to a woman who knows her own mind, wants and desires. Had a few comments over the years when I make what I'm looking for clear on my profile....suppose at least its been read

over a year ago

"I find that most men in my life have been fine with how strong and independent... Most of my exs, stayed at home while I went to work. I wore the trousers so to speak..

Most of my friends are happy with it too.. but I find sometimes in swinging world men find me a little too dominant and head strong...

Cali "

Master Posting

Have you done the housework ? sorted the kids ? been to the gym ? have you done the shopping and prepared a special meal for my return on Friday ?

To the op, I dont like dominant women.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I find that most men in my life have been fine with how strong and independent... Most of my exs, stayed at home while I went to work. I wore the trousers so to speak..

Cali

Master Posting

Have you done the housework ? sorted the kids ? been to the gym ? have you done the shopping and prepared a special meal for my return on Friday ?

To the op, I dont like dominant women. "

over a year ago

"

Master Posting

To the op, I dont like dominant women. "

Meh lol I did say EX men.. lol your my exception as you well know.. lol

Cali

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I'm drawn to dominant, confident women, all my relationships have been with this type. Can't be doing with drippy people women or men.

In the bedroom it's the opposite.

Post new Message to Thread