Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Birthdays

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

With Marks Birthday fast approaching, i thought i would ask what most people do for their birthdays,

For Marks birthday we will be celebrating with vanilla friends on the day and having a gathering with swinging peeps on the Saturday at The Vanilla Alternative, then back to ours for Breakfast and a sunday chillout lol

So how about you?

Big party, Swinging Party, Low key affair, or just completely ignor it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"With Marks Birthday fast approaching, i thought i would ask what most people do for their birthdays,

For Marks birthday we will be celebrating with vanilla friends on the day and having a gathering with swinging peeps on the Saturday at The Vanilla Alternative, then back to ours for Breakfast and a sunday chillout lol

So how about you?

Big party, Swinging Party, Low key affair, or just completely ignor it?

"

Well this thread certainly bombed LOL

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

For Jayne's birthday this year we are heading to Chams in Brum on the 2nd and 3rd of June, witha stayover, hope to make it a weekend to remember lol!

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

i try to forget mine ive had to many

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"i try to forget mine ive had to many "

+ 1

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I thought this might be a listing of all the birthdays coming up - someone must be holding the birthday list. There seem to have been a whole rash of Taureans being happy birthday'd recently.

It's always bubbly and cake(chocolate and made by my sister) with the family and neighbours. For mine we add cocktails after the bubbly has run out.

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

[Removed by poster at 17/05/12 19:20:37]

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

this year i had a meal cooked by Sir and then what was meant to be an afternoon and evening in chams with some swinging friends unfortunately it was cut short as Sir was not feeling too well but it was still a birthday with a difference for me

Post new Message to Thread