Yep, but not really unusual for me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Shiiitttt! Its 4am!!

over a year ago

Never had a decent one to begin with, but lately it’s been worse, but it will improve at some point. Hope you’re ok? x Viv

over a year ago

Mine

over a year ago

Yh same here

over a year ago

Yes it’s completely messing me up, throw work in the mix and I have no chance. Never had trouble sleeping but just can’t switch of

over a year ago

"Never had a decent one to begin with, but lately it’s been worse, but it will improve at some point. Hope you’re ok? x Viv "

Same here.

It's very frustrating as I'm a key worker but in the very high risk group so they have put on sick leave so now my routine is buggered and makes my sleep even worse.

over a year ago

I suffer with insomnia anyway and with work it's a nightmare but now it's become ridiculous

By *ittleREDridingWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Yup, it’s a mess. I’ll be knackered by lunch time tho

By *enie Meenie OP   Man
over a year ago

West Sussex

It's nice I guess if u ain't single spend all day in bed loving life

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

A littr

By *enie Meenie OP   Man
over a year ago

West Sussex

I actually feel like goin out is that allowed lol night exercise?

over a year ago

"Yes it’s completely messing me up, throw work in the mix and I have no chance. Never had trouble sleeping but just can’t switch of"

Think that’s what the problem is, everyone is trying to live their lives under really strange circumstances at the mo, and when they do get to have down time they can’t settle xx

By *enie Meenie OP   Man
over a year ago

West Sussex

"Never had a decent one to begin with, but lately it’s been worse, but it will improve at some point. Hope you’re ok? x Viv "

To be fair shouldn't complain love doin fuck all all day x

over a year ago

"I actually feel like goin out is that allowed lol night exercise? "

Same here, woke an hour ago , went downstairs and currently sat in the back garden.

Just can't sleep for more than a couple of hours at a time.

over a year ago

anxiety through the roof so just come back from a hour walk and still cant sleep

By *enie Meenie OP   Man
over a year ago

West Sussex

To be fair could be doin allsorts of stuff at home in the day burn off energy....buuuuut cannot be arsed lol

By *enie Meenie OP   Man
over a year ago

West Sussex

"I actually feel like goin out is that allowed lol night exercise?

Same here, woke an hour ago , went downstairs and currently sat in the back garden.

Just can't sleep for more than a couple of hours at a time."

Come let's go ...virtual walk x

over a year ago

"Never had a decent one to begin with, but lately it’s been worse, but it will improve at some point. Hope you’re ok? x Viv

Same here.

It's very frustrating as I'm a key worker but in the very high risk group so they have put on sick leave so now my routine is buggered and makes my sleep even worse. "

My oldest daughter is severely autistic, and when I was with my girls dad, he worked nights and I worked shifts as a nurse. I’d go on the ward having had no sleep as she has no sleep pattern and I’m an insomniac. It’s awful. When I was training, luckily was not on placement but in uni, I’d been awake for 72 hours. Just burst into tears as I felt so sick x

My daughter hasn’t had proper care for 3 months, bar one night respite a week, obviously stopped and her key workers don’t know if they’re coming or going, as they are the same, work with high risk vulnerable people. I feel for you all xx

over a year ago

"Never had a decent one to begin with, but lately it’s been worse, but it will improve at some point. Hope you’re ok? x Viv

To be fair shouldn't complain love doin fuck all all day x"

Still messes up your body clock if it’s not what you’re used to, and that’s a bugger so complain away xx

over a year ago

Same here.

It's very frustrating as I'm a key worker but in the very high risk group so they have put on sick leave so now my routine is buggered and makes my sleep even worse.

My oldest daughter is severely autistic, and when I was with my girls dad, he worked nights and I worked shifts as a nurse. I’d go on the ward having had no sleep as she has no sleep pattern and I’m an insomniac. It’s awful. When I was training, luckily was not on placement but in uni, I’d been awake for 72 hours. Just burst into tears as I felt so sick x

My daughter hasn’t had proper care for 3 months, bar one night respite a week, obviously stopped and her key workers don’t know if they’re coming or going, as they are the same, work with high risk vulnerable people. I feel for you all xx

"

It's just a shit situation, I really hope you are coping as best you can.

Xx

By *ewportNymphWoman
over a year ago

Newport, Shropshire

"I suffer with insomnia anyway and with work it's a nightmare but now it's become ridiculous "

By *ewportNymphWoman
over a year ago

Newport, Shropshire

Same here.

"

Awww hugs hun. Stay safe xx

over a year ago

"I suffer with insomnia anyway and with work it's a nightmare but now it's become ridiculous

"

By *enie Meenie OP   Man
over a year ago

West Sussex

"I suffer with insomnia anyway and with work it's a nightmare but now it's become ridiculous

"

Know what dont let it get you down....just get them afternoon naps lol

over a year ago

Know what dont let it get you down....just get them afternoon naps lol "

Naps are my life x

over a year ago

Same here.

Xx"

Thank you. It’s been ok. Only time it got to me was on Monday. I asked my ex to watch the youngest for ten minutes as he has her weekends anyway, so I could take the oldest for a walk. He hasn’t got a car at the mo so refused to take the time needed to travel and watch her,

As it was inconvenient. I was in tears as it was my best friends 2 years anniversary and his son’s first (obvious reason for a 26 yr old passing away on his dads anniversary) and I just needed to get her and me out of the house. Was simply lack of sleep and support that made

me ask for help. Lol, my bestie called him the sperm donar- would have been a hell of a lot cheaper and less hassle x Luckily I bounce back from crap quickly x

over a year ago

Same here.

Awww hugs hun. Stay safe xx"

Thank you hun xx

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"I suffer with insomnia anyway and with work it's a nightmare but now it's become ridiculous "

Think we should have an insomnia support group thread. Mines bad at best of times. It’s through the roof at the moment

over a year ago

Think we should have an insomnia support group thread. Mines bad at best of times. It’s through the roof at the moment "

Nightmare, I suffer with sleep paralysis too. Double nightmare x

over a year ago

Same here.

Xx

Thank you. It’s been ok. Only time it got to me was on Monday. I asked my ex to watch the youngest for ten minutes as he has her weekends anyway, so I could take the oldest for a walk. He hasn’t got a car at the mo so refused to take the time needed to travel and watch her,

As it was inconvenient. I was in tears as it was my best friends 2 years anniversary and his son’s first (obvious reason for a 26 yr old passing away on his dads anniversary) and I just needed to get her and me out of the house. Was simply lack of sleep and support that made

me ask for help. Lol, my bestie called him the sperm donar- would have been a hell of a lot cheaper and less hassle x Luckily I bounce back from crap quickly x"

Can’t take the two together as my oldest is actually two to one care as she’s so unpredictable and can get aggressive with me, can’t risk injury to either of my girls by my only being able to focus on the oldest when out xx

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Think we should have an insomnia support group thread. Mines bad at best of times. It’s through the roof at the moment

Nightmare, I suffer with sleep paralysis too. Double nightmare x"

Oh no that’s not going to help sleep as I suspect you become worried about that too. big hugs x

over a year ago

"Yes it’s completely messing me up, throw work in the mix and I have no chance. Never had trouble sleeping but just can’t switch of

Think that’s what the problem is, everyone is trying to live their lives under really strange circumstances at the mo, and when they do get to have down time they can’t settle xx"

Yeh, how do you actually switch of from it all, club/fab life is shut, parenting 24/7 I love my kids but jeeze would I love some space back and same with the hubby haha there’s only so much time you can spend with someone... then strict rules at work, all over Facebook and here, worrying about family... we have No chance. Just have to get used to the bags xx

over a year ago

Oh no that’s not going to help sleep as I suspect you become worried about that too. big hugs x "

Not so much worry but isn't nice at the time x

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Same here.

Xx

me ask for help. Lol, my bestie called him the sperm donar- would have been a hell of a lot cheaper and less hassle x Luckily I bounce back from crap quickly x

Can’t take the two together as my oldest is actually two to one care as she’s so unpredictable and can get aggressive with me, can’t risk injury to either of my girls by my only being able to focus on the oldest when out xx"

I know nothing I can say makes it better for you Viv but thinking about you and sending big virtual hugs x

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Oh no that’s not going to help sleep as I suspect you become worried about that too. big hugs x

Not so much worry but isn't nice at the time x"

I was having nightmares a bit back and I was almost scared to fall asleep and that wasn’t nice

over a year ago

"Yes it’s completely messing me up, throw work in the mix and I have no chance. Never had trouble sleeping but just can’t switch of

Think that’s what the problem is, everyone is trying to live their lives under really strange circumstances at the mo, and when they do get to have down time they can’t settle xx.

Yeh, how do you actually switch of from it all, club/fab life is shut, parenting 24/7 I love my kids but jeeze would I love some space back and same with the hubby haha there’s only so much time you can spend with someone... then strict rules at work, all over Facebook and here, worrying about family... we have No chance. Just have to get used to the bags xx"

I would kill to see Inked, in fact any adult! Haha. Just to have a face to face conversation that isn’t about Roblox or Adopt Me!! Love my girls but I need a break so badly. My sister is medically vulnerable so worried about her, and my bags now have their own ultra large suitcases! Haha xx

over a year ago

Same here.

Xx

Can’t take the two together as my oldest is actually two to one care as she’s so unpredictable and can get aggressive with me, can’t risk injury to either of my girls by my only being able to focus on the oldest when out xx

I know nothing I can say makes it better for you Viv but thinking about you and sending big virtual hugs x "

Thank you so much. Hugs appreciated x

Hope you’re coping ok with lack of sleep and work, know your job is demanding xx

over a year ago

I was having nightmares a bit back and I was almost scared to fall asleep and that wasn’t nice "

Nightmares I can handle but these episodes you can't. Very strange and surreal. When it first happened many years ago I thought I need a priest () x

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I was having nightmares a bit back and I was almost scared to fall asleep and that wasn’t nice

Nightmares I can handle but these episodes you can't. Very strange and surreal. When it first happened many years ago I thought I need a priest () x"

Haha I can imagine. No offence but I wouldn’t swop places

over a year ago

Think that’s what the problem is, everyone is trying to live their lives under really strange circumstances at the mo, and when they do get to have down time they can’t settle xx.

Yeh, how do you actually switch of from it all, club/fab life is shut, parenting 24/7 I love my kids but jeeze would I love some space back and same with the hubby haha there’s only so much time you can spend with someone... then strict rules at work, all over Facebook and here, worrying about family... we have No chance. Just have to get used to the bags xx

I would kill to see Inked, in fact any adult! Haha. Just to have a face to face conversation that isn’t about Roblox or Adopt Me!! Love my girls but I need a break so badly. My sister is medically vulnerable so worried about her, and my bags now have their own ultra large suitcases! Haha xx"

I know! In ours it’s that bloody YouTube family and the ninjas urgh what happened to having the attention and patience to actually watch a whole film. Aw sorry to hear that, hope she has someone looking out for her. WhatsApp video ing is worth it’s weight in gold atm. Family dong care about bags, or my new appreciation for pjs!!!

over a year ago

I would kill to see Inked, in fact any adult! Haha. Just to have a face to face conversation that isn’t about Roblox or Adopt Me!! Love my girls but I need a break so badly. My sister is medically vulnerable so worried about her, and my bags now have their own ultra large suitcases! Haha xx

I know! In ours it’s that bloody YouTube family and the ninjas urgh what happened to having the attention and patience to actually watch a whole film. Aw sorry to hear that, hope she has someone looking out for her. WhatsApp video ing is worth it’s weight in gold atm. Family dong care about bags, or my new appreciation for pjs!!! "

I hate YouTube!! She can’t watch a film but can WhatsApp video call her friends as they play online together. My sister is a single mum, she lives in another village. Lol, we love our villages in my family. I’m not allowed to wear pjs, can only wear shorts and a vest top/t-shirt as my oldest sees anything else as proper clothes and a risk we may have to go out. Haha, I’m a shoeaholic and have to spend my days with bare feet! Have the chance to go out would be a fine thing. Haha xx

By *artinbobMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Same here.

Xx

I know nothing I can say makes it better for you Viv but thinking about you and sending big virtual hugs x

Thank you so much. Hugs appreciated x

Hope you’re coping ok with lack of sleep and work, know your job is demanding xx"

Just about Viv thank you. Just one more day then I’m off for 3 days which is rare to have a bank holiday off xx

over a year ago

Am still up my problem is baldurs gate 2 on my tablet.i finished the 1st and now doing 2nd waiting for number 3 but it's doing my head in its nearly 15 years since I played it in PC.

By *ookMan
over a year ago

london

day and night seem to blur into one... it’s like Groundhog Day... routine is key we all know that but it’s difficult. The secret is to watch the film learn to play the piano lol ...etc etc

Sweet dreams

By *ookMan
over a year ago

london

Perhaps you could get up go to the park or beach for a nice picnic with all your friends or jump in your car to drive to your holiday home in Cornwall. Perhaps have a little walk dressed in your sports direct attire whilst spitting every 3 to 5 meters as you walk along in a little group coughing on each other.... oops sorry wrong thread...

over a year ago

I know! In ours it’s that bloody YouTube family and the ninjas urgh what happened to having the attention and patience to actually watch a whole film. Aw sorry to hear that, hope she has someone looking out for her. WhatsApp video ing is worth it’s weight in gold atm. Family dong care about bags, or my new appreciation for pjs!!!

I hate YouTube!! She can’t watch a film but can WhatsApp video call her friends as they play online together. My sister is a single mum, she lives in another village. Lol, we love our villages in my family. I’m not allowed to wear pjs, can only wear shorts and a vest top/t-shirt as my oldest sees anything else as proper clothes and a risk we may have to go out. Haha, I’m a shoeaholic and have to spend my days with bare feet! Have the chance to go out would be a fine thing. Haha xx"

Tbf remote villages that are stocked up is probably the safest place to be about now. Haha. I normally don’t use my pjs as I get too hot but yeh have been amazing to chill in. Glad it’s getting warmer definitely dress weather. I love shoes but they are neatly stacked in my wardrobe until it’s time to party again and boy will they be partying : D

Post new Message to Thread