Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

kids can argue about ANYTHING!

Jump to newest

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

Just getting out of my shower this morning and I can hear shouting downstairs..I ask what is going on and my son comes running up the stairs to say his sister A has had 4 sips of her drink and him and C have only had 1 each...lol they will argue about ANYTHING...LOL

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Joys of having only one

over a year ago

southampton-ish

Lol and now they are all cuddled up together watching cbeebies...lol that will last about 10 minutes tops until the next arguement I reckon...

By *istress_L-CaptainCouple
over a year ago

Southport

I remember arguing with my brother over everything and anything! Its very easy to do!

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Lol and now they are all cuddled up together watching cbeebies...lol that will last about 10 minutes tops until the next arguement I reckon... "
are they twins? my twins do that all the time

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Lol and now they are all cuddled up together watching cbeebies...lol that will last about 10 minutes tops until the next arguement I reckon... are they twins? my twins do that all the time "

actually yes my girls are twins...

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Lol and now they are all cuddled up together watching cbeebies...lol that will last about 10 minutes tops until the next arguement I reckon... are they twins? my twins do that all the time

actually yes my girls are twins..."

must be a twin thing they fight like they want to kill each other then are so close mine are 17

over a year ago

My son would argue with himself, and his teddy. But he prefers to argue with me.

over a year ago

Mt brother and I used to argue about who made the first sandwich (we always used to have a couple of rounds of bread and butter with Tea)...... Lasagne sandwich, broccoli sandwich, that sort of thing......... We still argue about whether white is really white........

over a year ago

southampton-ish

My twins are 5 end of June and son is almost 7...they all like to wind each other up and then ate best of friends 5 minutes later...

By *exywheelsCouple
over a year ago

inverness

our 3 never seem to stop fighting

over a year ago

We took our two for a long weekend away in Surrey so that they could go to Thorpe Park and Chessington etc. We stayed in a travelodge and traveled out each day.

The two girls aged 11 & 13 argued about absolutly anything and everything, It drove me to dispair! Thier finest moment came when they even managed to have a standup shouting match that nearly came to blows in the travelodge foyer because one child had percieved that the other had pushed the lift buttons more than her during our stay so far. I wanted to knock thier heads together. They are now aged 15 & 17 and still argue like cat and dog...only now they tend to lob expletives at each other as well as shoes, school bags and other isults!

over a year ago

mine constantly argue over the xbox im the only female in the house,it drives me crazy

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"My twins are 5 end of June and son is almost 7...they all like to wind each other up and then ate best of friends 5 minutes later..."
enjoy them they will be adults in what seems no time

over a year ago

Ive got 2 boys 12 and 14 and they fight one minute and best of friends the next

Post new Message to Thread