Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

secret eaters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

WOW!!!!! how can these people really not know that they are eating the amount they are???? she reakons she eats well etc and cant lose weight and doesnt know why yet when theyve videoed her 24/7 shes eating constantly!!!!

i am curvy, big, fat wha ever uwanna call me but i know thats because i eat too much of the wrong stuff and dont excercise...are people really this naive???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My ex flat mate at uni used to sleep walk and eat.

He was a big lad and he'd laugh in the morning walking back into the kitchen to dispose of nutella or crisp etc that he had no memory of taking to his room!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its not they are naive, its because they are in denial. I always said i only ate the same as everyone else. Now i realize my portions where about 4 times the size of everyone elses

over a year ago

Omg here we go, can't believe I'm taking part in this. The last fat thread got me a 24 hour ban, however Fat people are to busy skipping meals to get fat eating. The ones I talk to anyway.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Omg here we go, can't believe I'm taking part in this. The last fat thread got me a 24 hour ban, however Fat people are to busy skipping meals to get fat eating. The ones I talk to anyway. "

It wouldnt of been the thread that got you a ban but what you must of posted on it

over a year ago

i just really dont get people that say ...omg i dont know how i got so big...im at my biggest at the mo and i know exactly why and how...as well as i know exactlly what i need to do to lose weight...people must know that they are eating 3 times as much as they shud etc

over a year ago

"Omg here we go, can't believe I'm taking part in this. The last fat thread got me a 24 hour ban, however Fat people are to busy skipping meals to get fat eating. The ones I talk to anyway. "

haha ive seen some of ur posts and comments and its definetly the things u said in the posts not the subject of being "fat" lol

over a year ago

since i started writing everything i eat BEFORE i eat it, i'm now aware of things.

oh and i totally avoid that evil crisp/chocolate/biscuit isle in the supermarkets

over a year ago

"since i started writing everything i eat BEFORE i eat it, i'm now aware of things.

oh and i totally avoid that evil crisp/chocolate/biscuit isle in the supermarkets "

yes i know exactly what you mean...i have to be very strict with myself and write everything down that i eat to lose weight which is why i go to ww

savourvy food is my let down lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I eat loads, ive eaten loads today. But write down everything that passes my lips well apart from cock and spunk

over a year ago

"I eat loads, ive eaten loads today. But write down everything that passes my lips well apart from cock and spunk"

i wonder how many ww points is in a mouthful of spunk

Post new Message to Thread