Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Advice

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right im a delivery driver and a, shy 1,at that. Basically i deliver to a customer every other saturday. Sometimes in the morning or in the afternoon, everytime i go no matter what time she has it she always answers the door jjst in her dressing gown, i questioned it once and she said when im in it, it means im cleaning. But like i say it dont matter what time i deliver whether morning or night, do i try it on or say something? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A lot of people wear pjs in the house

I wouldn't read too much into it

over a year ago

"A lot of people wear pjs in the house

I wouldn't read too much into it"

Yes but she books the delivery for certian time and litdrally jjst a, dressing gown. And it could be 10am or 6pm and she, still says its coz she is, cleaning..... With nothing else on and she is, single

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

If you want to say something, make it extremely polite.

If you’re wrong, she could rightly report you as well as making her scared

over a year ago

Doesn't matter if she's single or not OP. Just because she's wearing a dressing gown in the house, does not mean she's coming on to you.

I spend most of my time in PJ's or leggings/t-shirt/no bra because it's comfy, not because I'm going to jump the postman

over a year ago

Probably just what she feels comfortable in .I like just to wear shorts when at home

By *arnayguyMan
over a year ago

Durham Tees

It is her home, her safe place. She needs to rely on you delivery drivers who are doing a fantastic job for us all. I think you should keep it that way.

Stay safe and stay professional.

By *ings66Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"Doesn't matter if she's single or not OP. Just because she's wearing a dressing gown in the house, does not mean she's coming on to you.

I spend most of my time in PJ's or leggings/t-shirt/no bra because it's comfy, not because I'm going to jump the postman "

Poor post man has to carry all the post and you jump on his bag

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Why did you feel it appropriate to question what she wears in the first place? Leave the woman alone, if she's interested in you sexually as you seem to be implying, then it's on her to make the first move in these circumstances.

over a year ago

Don't risk it. Even if it's her way of hinting, a fantasy or whatever, if you misjudge and she reports, your neck is on the line.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I think you are totally misreading it. She has already said she's cleaning. I don't see any hint of anything in that.

Just wishful thinking on your part

over a year ago

You can’t be shy if you can ask her that question. That’s the most un-shy question someone can ask!

Erm, OP, no offence, but, I’m pretty sure she can whatever she wants in her own home. If she ain’t giving you the clear signal, stay away from it my friend.

...work and naughty behaviour don’t go well together. Especially, if things go south.

Don’t do nothing silly.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Why did you feel it appropriate to question what she wears in the first place? Leave the woman alone, if she's interested in you sexually as you seem to be implying, then it's on her to make the first move in these circumstances. "

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

Nooooo it will risk your job

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

By all means try it on, after all what have you got to lose? Oh yeah, your job when she reports you!

over a year ago

I often wear my dressing gown at different times of the day , it’s cosy and I’m comfortable in it but it doesn’t mean I want to shag my local Hermes driver !

over a year ago

U could get your wife to speak to her and use the classic “My mate fancies u” line ?

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'd leave well alone ,might not mean anything then could get awks.

over a year ago

"I often wear my dressing gown at different times of the day , it’s cosy and I’m comfortable in it but it doesn’t mean I want to shag my local Hermes driver !"

Kate was wearing her dressing gown this morning whilst the window cleaners were cleaning, does this mean she is at it with them both ? Or is the lockdown causing me to believe I live in some form of a Robin Askwith fantasy world ?

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Oh dear

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Having green arrowed you OP it seems this is a recurring fantasy of yours

As others have said probably best to keep it that way

over a year ago

"Having green arrowed you OP it seems this is a recurring fantasy of yours

As others have said probably best to keep it that way "

Green arrowed?

Well looks like i will just stay polite and leave it as is. Just a friendly customer. Cheers guys. I would of never had the guts to try anything anyway.

over a year ago

Green arrowed?

Well looks like i will just stay polite and leave it as is. Just a friendly customer. Cheers guys. I would of never had the guts to try anything anyway. "

The green arrow next to your username shows the most recent threads you have posted on. Anyone can look at anyone’s.

over a year ago

Green arrowed?

Well looks like i will just stay polite and leave it as is. Just a friendly customer. Cheers guys. I would of never had the guts to try anything anyway.

The green arrow next to your username shows the most recent threads you have posted on. Anyone can look at anyone’s."

Oh i didnt knkw that. Everydays a school day lol

over a year ago

Yes as others have said- leave it.

When I’m home and answer the door to the postman, I’m usually either in my dressing gown or Pj’s

It would creep me out if he brought up what I was wearing or tried anything on. My home is my safe space, if I wanted anything more than a delivery then I would let him know

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Yes but she books the delivery for certian time and litdrally jjst a, dressing gown. And it could be 10am or 6pm and she, still says its coz she is, cleaning..... With nothing else on and she is, single "

Mate. Lots of women spend all day in their PJs. It’s just that.

over a year ago

Is it worth your job ? Better to leave it alone.

Hubby has had chances as a builder his last big job the wife walked about naked or in underwear but he didn't try it.

Another customer came to the door in see through underwear. She has talked about but plugs and everything else. Hubby never tried anything. She is a good friend of ours now and wants to go to a club with us. Yes they have now been touchy feely with each other but that's after the work was done and she told us both she wants to play. She did the running not my hubby

1 not worth the money lost if the hubby found out

2 he prefers to keep it professional

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

In lock down, why make laundry ? X

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Is it revealing at all ? Does she look made up at all or smell good? You should know by these things and eye contact and whether she tries for a conversation or keeps it all boring and rushes off , if you really can’t tell could do a careful flirt and see if she bites, but you need to really careful and have a response/apology ready if she takes offence

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Right im a delivery driver and a, shy 1,at that. Basically i deliver to a customer every other saturday. Sometimes in the morning or in the afternoon, everytime i go no matter what time she has it she always answers the door jjst in her dressing gown, i questioned it once and she said when im in it, it means im cleaning. But like i say it dont matter what time i deliver whether morning or night, do i try it on or say something? X"

If you had even dared question me about my attire, I would have taken your registration plate, your name and reported you to your head office as that would have made me feel violated! A single woman in her own home being questioned like that! Your head would have definitely rolled my dear..!

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

"Right im a delivery driver and a, shy 1,at that. Basically i deliver to a customer every other saturday. Sometimes in the morning or in the afternoon, everytime i go no matter what time she has it she always answers the door jjst in her dressing gown, i questioned it once and she said when im in it, it means im cleaning. But like i say it dont matter what time i deliver whether morning or night, do i try it on or say something? X"

You don't get out much do you?

So you try it on because she's wearing a dressing gown?

over a year ago

"Is it revealing at all ? Does she look made up at all or smell good? You should know by these things and eye contact and whether she tries for a conversation or keeps it all boring and rushes off , if you really can’t tell could do a careful flirt and see if she bites, but you need to really careful and have a response/apology ready if she takes offence

"

She leans agsinst the door frame and her gown is partially open and plays with her hair while i talk to her about her order

over a year ago

Yes but she books the delivery for certian time and litdrally jjst a, dressing gown. And it could be 10am or 6pm and she, still says its coz she is, cleaning..... With nothing else on and she is, single "

i don't wear anything when I'm cleaning

over a year ago

"Is it revealing at all ? Does she look made up at all or smell good? You should know by these things and eye contact and whether she tries for a conversation or keeps it all boring and rushes off , if you really can’t tell could do a careful flirt and see if she bites, but you need to really careful and have a response/apology ready if she takes offence

She leans agsinst the door frame and her gown is partially open and plays with her hair while i talk to her about her order "

Sure she does

over a year ago

Just so you know a lot of women have dressing gowns on to clean so do not take that as a come on. If she were to be naked opening the door then that’s a different story

By *plzu2Man
over a year ago

Around

Just compliment her

over a year ago

Ha ha day don't you get hot in just your dressing gown and laugh

By *plzu2Man
over a year ago

Around

"Ha ha day don't you get hot in just your dressing gown and laugh"

Perfect! OP go with this!

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

OP leave it.

Never presume just because a woman is wearing something YOU associate with sex that she is looking for it. NEVER.

You need much more information than that.

over a year ago

"OP leave it.

Never presume just because a woman is wearing something YOU associate with sex that she is looking for it. NEVER.

"

you're wearing a tennis racket in one of your pics and I've assumed that you want to play with me

By *ovegames42Man
over a year ago

london

"I'd leave well alone ,might not mean anything then could get awks."

Not very professional either, you are there to do a job and nothing else.

You are representing the company you work and risking their reputation.

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

"OP leave it.

you're wearing a tennis racket in one of your pics and I've assumed that you want to play with me "

Only if you play Bach on your whistle n flute?

over a year ago

"OP leave it.

you're wearing a tennis racket in one of your pics and I've assumed that you want to play with me

Only if you play Bach on your whistle n flute? "

Sebastian agrees

over a year ago

I work nights but my wife works days so i do the housework(normaly when in non apocolypse times). I tend to shower then do housework mostly nekkid to dry off naturally, i obs have to put a d-gown on when answering the door.....it dont mean i wanna get busy with delivery guy/gal!

S

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

There is absolutely no reason to think there is anything in it beyond what she said - she's doing the cleaning. Maybe the time she does that is also a good time for her to receive a delivery.

Be a professional. Deliver her stuff. That's all.

over a year ago

Why would you discuss your order with a delivery man?

OP, get your partner a dressing gown and deliver her a package one day, she might get a surprise

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Maybe she works shifts and books her delivery time around when she's going to be at home which also happens to be the time she spends cleaning. I often don't put proper clothes on to clean either as I don't want to get them dirty or get bleach on them. I often clean my shower totally naked. Even if I'm not cleaning it's not unheard of for me not to get properly dressed at any point on a weekend day if I'm just pottering around the house. I've often answered the door for deliveries in pyjamas or just a dressing gown at all times of day and I'd be mortified if they commented on it. Fortunately they haven't though I've had a few incidences of being caught in the shower and the post man looking a little embarrassed when I've rushed to the door in my towel but they've always been respectful. If anything I feel bad for making them feel a bit awkward.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'd leave it for your customer to make any moves, as your job could be at risk, if you do.

By *waggerladMan
over a year ago

Liverpool o

As a Plumber esp a young 1 the Milf in lingerie was go to fantasy iv had dozens of Is she putting it on my toes moments over the years but personally unless she asked you ...the chances of it playing out the way your Cocks thinking are slim ..the chances of restraining order and your name on a register great

Post new Message to Thread