Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pictures or Profile text

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you read the profile text or scroll down and perv the pictures??

I'll admit to being shallow, if i don't find a man physically attractive its unlikely his outstanding personality will make me want to sleep with him. So i scroll down and perv the pictures

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Either usually sparks my interest, but then I double check the other to make sure before sending a message.

over a year ago

I do both depending on my mood.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

As long as the guy is average looking, has something that attracts me whether a smile or nice eyes or something. I read the text, its always the text that does it for me. Never have i met someone because they are good looking, yes i meet goodlooking guys but its the personality not looks that do it.

Obviously im not going to meet a munter no matter how good his profile is written. But im not looking for adonis just a reasonable looking guy, that im compatable with

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Pictures than text.......then back to the pics and if they're nice ill have another look at the pics

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

yeah just to add, if the profile text doesn't say a lot or win me over then id not go there. Even if he was drop dead gorgeous i would no way meet him if i didn't like the personality.

I just tend to scroll for the pictures first

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

if people look at us or wink,,then we will read the text,otherwise we have a perve at the new pics lol

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

start reading, get bored, go to the pics, if they dont reignite my interest i leave lol

over a year ago

Omg you mean there are words on a profile

I have normally spoken to them in chat so go straight to pics then read.

I admit to only having read Jet's profile about 3 months ago and have been seeing him nearly 2 yrs now

over a year ago

Bit of both, tbh

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Age, height, accommodation status first

Then profile

Then pics

By *ove2-shareCouple
over a year ago

South Gloucestershire

"start reading, get bored, go to the pics, if they dont reignite my interest i leave lol"

My first thing is to check if they are M F or a couple, the 90% we get that are just male I leave for the wife to check thats her her choice, though I have been known to delete under 30's as I know she absolutely wont play with them, after that, then its a bit of both, checking picks, interests, where they are and just if genuinely sound interesting

By *harax1985Man
over a year ago

Edlington

...I read first. Apparently that's not normal

Actually I scroll down to age range, and then if I qualify I'll read the profile, otherwise it's all about the pics

Post new Message to Thread