Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Laughter is the best medicine

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Today seems to be a more positive day, we've got happy songs and smiles all round.

I just spent ages laughing at myself for being stupid and I feel good for it, now I'm wondering when was the last time you had a really good laugh and what was it about?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Oh we couldn't agree more.

We heartedly laugh every single day, usually over something simple or daft, but it's lifes best tonic.

Love laughing.

We feel sorry for those who don't have a good sense of humour, or those who are just miserable in life (we dont mean those who struggle in life, we mean those folk who thrive on being miserable no matter what..yeah...you know the type)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Using the filters on Snapchat with my daughter. Just could not stop laughing. Feel so much better now

over a year ago

We have lots of laughs , we’re both pretty daft and it definitely makes you feel better! Yesterday’s giggle was me accidentally saying ‘ Boris is still in prison’ rather than hospital !

over a year ago

I laugh at myself daily, I'm a ganch lol but I crack myself up at times. I posted a song to a thread earlier and now I'm trying to make a silly video of it to spread a bit of happiness and I've laughed my ass off at myself for doing it

over a year ago

Yesterday my friend shaved his and his 2 sons hair down to the bone and sent me the pictures. I almost pizzed myself laughing. His wife went nuts

over a year ago

"Today seems to be a more positive day, we've got happy songs and smiles all round.

I just spent ages laughing at myself for being stupid and I feel good for it, now I'm wondering when was the last time you had a really good laugh and what was it about? "

i laugh everyday even in the face of adversity its the only way life has to go on their is no choice

over a year ago

I've been singing and dancing in the kitchen all morning it's good to feel positive and happy xx

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

Laughing is overrated. I much prefer a good old fashioned chortle.

over a year ago

ive been laughing for weeks in my box prison

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

My partner having a mini car disco as I was standing in the queue. Very ridiculous and adorable.

By *moothdickMan
over a year ago

stoke

It’s one thing I orvwe all never get bored of, is laughing .... it’s up there with, conversation, hugs, sex, pleasure .... all bring relief ... so let’s all keep smiling and not to lose our sense of humour, no matter how dark it is or it gets

over a year ago

My youngest son woke me up this morning getting into bed with me for a cuddle he then promptly farted took a deep breath and said awwww fresh air this made my laugh way more than it should have

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Laughter is great medicine.... laughs are few and far between right now, but there is one friend who never fails to have me in stitches with their antics

over a year ago

Me and my daughter being Kangaroos today in the JoeWickes exercise. He is such a great guy but likes to make parents look like idiots!!!

over a year ago

"Oh we couldn't agree more.

We heartedly laugh every single day, usually over something simple or daft, but it's lifes best tonic.

Love laughing.

We feel sorry for those who don't have a good sense of humour, or those who are just miserable in life (we dont mean those who struggle in life, we mean those folk who thrive on being miserable no matter what..yeah...you know the type)

"

Haha even at my jokes

over a year ago

I laugh quite a lot, which is a bit worrying really

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

"I laugh quite a lot, which is a bit worrying really "

Worrying ... why ?

I haven’t had a good belly laugh in ages I’m talking laughing so hard you crease over in two and struggle to breath

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

"Using the filters on Snapchat with my daughter. Just could not stop laughing. Feel so much better now "

Aww this is sweet

I’m abroad living in France but I sent my mum silly snapchat filtered pictures keeps her smiling

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

My daughter decided to wash me in the bath earlier. I couldn't stop laughing because she was being so cute, telling me what she was doing, being so gentle and kind. She's too cute

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Watched clips from Michael McIntyre live shows last night on my own, non stop laughing at his silliness..brilliant

By *ensualbicockMan
over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Chicken in the basky....The Swedish Chef original Muppets sketch

If it don't make you laugh, there's something wrong with you

over a year ago

if you don't laugh you'll cry

over a year ago

"My partner having a mini car disco as I was standing in the queue. Very ridiculous and adorable."

Omg that sounds perfect. What song was it? X

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"My partner having a mini car disco as I was standing in the queue. Very ridiculous and adorable.

Omg that sounds perfect. What song was it? X"

Meatloaf's I'd Do Anything For Love. I think he likes making me snort in public. x

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

"My partner having a mini car disco as I was standing in the queue. Very ridiculous and adorable.

Omg that sounds perfect. What song was it? X

Meatloaf's I'd Do Anything For Love. I think he likes making me snort in public. x"

That’s a good song

over a year ago

Watching Karl pilkington on his jollies is hysterical...Larry David too...bloody love that old bugger. Suns out too feeling well happy

over a year ago

"if you don't laugh you'll cry "

I was crying with laughter earlier xx

over a year ago

This morning my cat decided to spread eagle himself across my keyboard and wouldnt budge. Delayed start for work

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Every day I find something to laugh about.

Today's was a neighbour trying to paint his metal gate, he measured and marked a point 2 metres away from it on his driveway and when anyone walked along the pavement he dutifully stopped painting and moved behind his line.

Not laughing because he was following rules but because it was funny to watch

Post new Message to Thread