Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's your perfect combo when it comes to a guys dick,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

Around 7 inches long and girthy, not to fussed on the heavy cum bit as it just ends up in a condom.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Attached to a man I find attractive.

over a year ago

"Around 7 inches long and girthy, not to fussed on the heavy cum bit as it just ends up in a condom."

If you like to watch I can send you a video of my heavy cum rain you might like it

over a year ago

"Attached to a man I find attractive. "

Best answer by far

over a year ago

I’m not small and I can produce a heavy load to be fair ha ha

over a year ago

Good filter thread for me

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Between 5-6in, I’m more interested how big his hands are and wether his fingers are like a pound of Richmond sausages

over a year ago

Perfect penis for me would stand at 7 inches long with a circumference of 6” it would be vascular with no kinks in it, a pink healthy bell and s turtle neck. Heavy load not bothered about but someone that can recover pretty quickly cos first fucks with me never last longer than a minute.

over a year ago

"Perfect penis for me would stand at 7 inches long with a circumference of 6” it would be vascular with no kinks in it, a pink healthy bell and s turtle neck. Heavy load not bothered about but someone that can recover pretty quickly cos first fucks with me never last longer than a minute. "

Sounds similar to me that ha ha

over a year ago

"Perfect penis for me would stand at 7 inches long with a circumference of 6” it would be vascular with no kinks in it, a pink healthy bell and s turtle neck. Heavy load not bothered about but someone that can recover pretty quickly cos first fucks with me never last longer than a minute. "

A turtle neck? Is that in reference to just enough foreskin, but not over the end?

over a year ago

"Perfect penis for me would stand at 7 inches long with a circumference of 6” it would be vascular with no kinks in it, a pink healthy bell and s turtle neck. Heavy load not bothered about but someone that can recover pretty quickly cos first fucks with me never last longer than a minute.

A turtle neck? Is that in reference to just enough foreskin, but not over the end? "

Oh, never thought about it like that, turtle neck is just foreskin in general. I like just the right amount that it covers the bell when soft, not so much that it looks like an under stuffed sausage where there’s loads dangling at the end.

over a year ago

"Perfect penis for me would stand at 7 inches long with a circumference of 6” it would be vascular with no kinks in it, a pink healthy bell and s turtle neck. Heavy load not bothered about but someone that can recover pretty quickly cos first fucks with me never last longer than a minute.

A turtle neck? Is that in reference to just enough foreskin, but not over the end?

Oh, never thought about it like that, turtle neck is just foreskin in general. I like just the right amount that it covers the bell when soft, not so much that it looks like an under stuffed sausage where there’s loads dangling at the end. "

Some are a bit like turkeys neck.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Right man is essential. About 8 inches but I'm flexible for you. Heavy cummer is great.

Post new Message to Thread