By *atdong OP   Man
over a year ago

stalybridge

Anyone used one or have any advice

A PM would you much appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've never used one OP and after having googled it I can only imagine using one would leave me resembling Pinky and The Brain(s) down there which I dont think would be look I would suit. Hope you get the advice you're after pal

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I don’t think my balls are very stretchy.

By *ason.Man
over a year ago

west yorkshire

Also interested in them.

Any body use/used them?

By *ornishcock11Couple
over a year ago

camborne

I got told how to make home made one's.

I actually use old tights to stretch my balls. Here's what you do... get an old pair of lycra tights and cut off the toes and the body. They must be lycra/elastance so that they're stretchy. Cut each leg into 4 pieces, giving you 8 sections in total. Use each section as a sort of elastic band. I usually loop the sections from the ankle twice and the ones from the thigh 3 times. It depends on the denier etc. As I said, imagine they're like elastic bands.

Don't put them on too tight. They should be secure but not turning your balls dark purple! Don't worry if the first one isn't very tight. They'll all stay in place once you've got 3 or 4 on. I'd limit yourself to about 4 sections to begin with. I've been doing it for years, so am used to more. Also, shave your balls before you do it. It doesn't feel as good with hairy balls!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes have used one in the past . Didnt last very long wearing it i must admit . It created a dull achey thud type sensation . Like most restrictive devices one probably adapts over time with a degree of training . Wouldnt look forward to being put in one again . Then again i probably shouldnt have commented on this post , now she will see it ... so i will say , always start small and work ones way up ..if you get given the chance that is

Post new Message to Thread