Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stolen pictures.

Jump to newest

By *orn Kinky OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

cardiff

There is a user on here that is actively stealing and subsequently using as their own, pictures from mine and several others profiles. I and at least a couple of others have reported the profile and its still here, complete with stolen pictures. A brief look at my profile will point you in the thief's direction, so if anyone else could do a quick report that would be great, Thanks!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

That's a horrible thing for them to do. The sites busy atm, with people off work, so the load for Admin to wade through and deal with is significant. It's totally wrong to have to be subject to the perpetrators abuse but hang in there, with patience and admin will deal with it, when they have the time to. Consider removing some from public display, for a short while, if it gives you any small relief, even though you shouldn't have to face any further impact.

Others won't know who may be using your pics and we can't name and shame, to get our friends involved etc. More reports also loads more strain onto Admin and they can see the clear issues, once they progress through their workload.

It's worth not posting to the forum, as if the thieves see the posts, they may become vindictive.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hope to God no one steals my photos

they will never get their hole again

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Jen!

Post new Message to Thread