Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lockdown chat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

During lockdown can go stir crazy. Any suggestions best chat rooms to chat in other than this. Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"During lockdown can go stir crazy. Any suggestions best chat rooms to chat in other than this. Thanks "

Regional ones are good, there are also directing rooms. Happy chatting. X

over a year ago

"During lockdown can go stir crazy. Any suggestions best chat rooms to chat in other than this. Thanks

Regional ones are good, there are also directing rooms. Happy chatting. X"

Thanks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just give them a go!

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"During lockdown can go stir crazy. Any suggestions best chat rooms to chat in other than this. Thanks

Regional ones are good, there are also directing rooms. Happy chatting. X"

I've never used the chat rooms before. Are they any good? What are directing rooms btw?

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Try the local ones first, otherwise General chat is good. Directing rooms are ok but, sometimes hard to get a word in edgeways, assuming you want to & not just perv the cams.

over a year ago

"Try the local ones first, otherwise General chat is good. Directing rooms are ok but, sometimes hard to get a word in edgeways, assuming you want to & not just perv the cams. "

Cheers

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've never used the chat rooms before. Are they any good? What are directing rooms btw?"

Directing rooms are the ones where people are allowed to "direct" the people on cam. For example "Oi _hillout, get your cock out love". In the other rooms they'd get banned as they're more for people to chat without being harassed.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I've never used the chat rooms before. Are they any good? What are directing rooms btw?

Directing rooms are the ones where people are allowed to "direct" the people on cam. For example "Oi _hillout, get your cock out love". In the other rooms they'd get banned as they're more for people to chat without being harassed. "

I think i'll avoid the directing rooms if I give the chat rooms a try then

over a year ago

Well quoted x

Directing rooms are the ones where people are allowed to "direct" the people on cam. For example "Oi _hillout, get your cock out love". In the other rooms they'd get banned as they're more for people to chat without being harassed. "

Post new Message to Thread