Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

breasts : real or fake

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Iv been lucky enough to have. Had hold of both and real tops it for me everytime depending on the size the bigger the better for me lol whats your prefrence.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

doesn't matter, they all taste the same!

over a year ago

Never felt fake ones.. but if a woman wants implants to feel better about herself then why not..

over a year ago

depends are you talking man or woman?

over a year ago

its about the person with the breasts not whether they are real or fake. But we are happy with either

over a year ago

real every time ,,cant stand plastic fantastics ,,,n my other half sez real 1"s plz,

over a year ago

I went to manchester with my best friend to accompany her for the operation....so saw before during and after....... I prefered before BUT her new boobs have given her way more confidence....

over a year ago

Real for me, stuffing silicone or whatever inside your body is never going to have a good end result. Be happy with what nature gave you if at all possible.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yes i agree my ex wife had hers done and it done wonders for her confidence im all $or it why not but thers just something about real boobs that just has the edge for me ..

over a year ago

really dont bother me either way, if having a boob job makes a woman feel more confidant and happier with herself im all for it, how someone feels as a whole is more important than how their tits feel in my hand

over a year ago

"Yes i agree my ex wife had hers done and it done wonders for her confidence im all $or it why not but thers just something about real boobs that just has the edge for me .. "

Did you split them 50/50 in the divorce?

over a year ago

I was fortunate enough not to even have to consider implants but my cousin had hers done because she was very small busted, she didnt go over the top just to a c cup, they dont look fake and suit her petite frame and improved her confidence, personally i prefer real

over a year ago

lets not forget some women have them as a result off breast cancer.....so there shud be no staigma attached x

over a year ago

I am a 38HH and have always hated by breasts....men however, dont feel the same! I would love (and am seriously considering) a reduction. So in reverse if someone wants implants then fuck it go for it!

As long as your happy!

Post new Message to Thread