Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Private camming

Jump to newest

By *enusInFurs OP   Couple
over a year ago

Essex/Suffolk border

Is it possible to even private cam on here now? If so..... where would I find the ‘how to...’ please

Venus xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Technically no but if you both go into an empty room, click on each others cams, start a pm chat then leave the room then no one can click your cam. You need to be fast though, if someone clicks you before you leave the room they'll still be able to see you.

By *innynewMan
over a year ago

Hythe

Anyone up for some cam fun

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

"Technically no but if you both go into an empty room, click on each others cams, start a pm chat then leave the room then no one can click your cam. You need to be fast though, if someone clicks you before you leave the room they'll still be able to see you. "

Thanks rubi for the tip x

By *ntrigued32Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Technically no but if you both go into an empty room, click on each others cams, start a pm chat then leave the room then no one can click your cam. You need to be fast though, if someone clicks you before you leave the room they'll still be able to see you. "

Never knew that

D.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Well this is my something new I've learnt today, thank you

Post new Message to Thread