Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

sex, lies and rinsing guys

Jump to newest

By *layfullsam OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

ch4 now glamorous girls using charm and beauty to get gifts and allowances according to the description

have you ever used your charm to get a gift given to you ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

nope, stupid attitude to me it would be direspecting myself.

independent me.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Charm? Whassat?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Always with Jay, but only in a jokey way. Wouldnt dream of asking someone for something

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Never have,its just not the type of person I am or would respect

over a year ago

Never.. i hate accepting anything from people. like to pay my own way

over a year ago

Pay my own way.... that sorta behaviour belittles women.

By *layfullsam OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

"Pay my own way.... that sorta behaviour belittles women."
dont think they care about being belittled though which is a shame

over a year ago

"Pay my own way.... that sorta behaviour belittles women. dont think they care about being belittled though which is a shame"

low self esteem maybe... dunno... but beauty fades and then they will b fucked

over a year ago

have no respect for the women that do it, or the guys that fall for it...would rather be skint but have earned all i have than have it gifted to me by some guy who thinks flashing his cash is more important than having a personality!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

They said Liz Taylor was an expert at "obtaining" very expensive jewellery that way ... mind you she did look glamarous.

Sorry not quite the answer to the OP's question.. I would never ask for anything but would prefer to get it myself if I really wanted it.

over a year ago

"Pay my own way.... that sorta behaviour belittles women. dont think they care about being belittled though which is a shame"

If men are stupid enough to fall for it and splash cash then good for them.

By *layfullsam OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

"Pay my own way.... that sorta behaviour belittles women. dont think they care about being belittled though which is a shame

If men are stupid enough to fall for it and splash cash then good for them. "

ive got 50p if your game

By *herry n JonesyCouple
over a year ago

Oxfordshire / Leicester

I can't decide who is worse. The women or the guys stupid enough to buy the 'gifts'!

Not something I would ever do as I have too much self respect. If I want something, I buy it myself. It means more that way too.

over a year ago

"Pay my own way.... that sorta behaviour belittles women. dont think they care about being belittled though which is a shame

low self esteem maybe... dunno... but beauty fades and then they will b fucked"

or not?

over a year ago

The devils advocate in me says that If a scientist is blessed with a well developed brain and makes his living from it then why can't a woman or a man for that matter make a living with their own natural talents?? And if men are stupid enough to be taken advantage of then more fool them!!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I love getting gifts and if i say it myself i am pretty spoilt, but for me its a two way thing. Jay may get me something i want, then a few weeks later i may see something i know he will like. Id never want to not get gifts. But i think there is a lot of difference between love/friendship gifts and expecting and wanting stuff and also doing it for your own gain

over a year ago

Depends on the gift. I've been known to weaken when presented with a bag of ready salted and a pickled egg.

over a year ago

"The devils advocate in me says that If a scientist is blessed with a well developed brain and makes his living from it then why can't a woman or a man for that matter make a living with their own natural talents?? And if men are stupid enough to be taken advantage of then more fool them!!!"

Until some INNOCENT nieve woman/girl gets a rough ride from a guy whos still angry or suspects another con...as a result off a prior meet with one of these women

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"But i think there is a lot of difference between love/friendship gifts and expecting and wanting stuff and also doing it for your own gain"

Agreed - if it is based on some degree of equality, then thats great. if it is one sided and one person clearly abusing the other person's generosity - then for me that would not be ok.

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

The women on here that have a 'wishlist' on LoveHoney for their prospective meets to make their purchases dont seem to have popped up yet...

over a year ago

These girls are worse than prositutes at least with them you know what your getting these are glorified prick teasers and proud of it. But like I say if the guys are stupid enough then more fool them.

over a year ago

I find it all quite sad !!!!

calculating women and foolish men

over a year ago

Aha! but how many innocent people have scientists hurt??? Those nukes really sting you know!!

By *eon85Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Haha financial dominatrix well that's news to me. What is this world coming too? They wonder why the countries in a s**t state

over a year ago

"Haha financial dominatrix well that's news to me. What is this world coming too? They wonder why the countries in a s**t state "

Im going to get stick but aint that a wife with a rolling oin doh could'nt resist.

over a year ago

"I love getting gifts and if i say it myself i am pretty spoilt, but for me its a two way thing. Jay may get me something i want, then a few weeks later i may see something i know he will like. Id never want to not get gifts. But i think there is a lot of difference between love/friendship gifts and expecting and wanting stuff and also doing it for your own gain"

Worlds of difference!! You don't expect gifts, but I'll bet you appreciate the ones that you do get despite their value...and like you said it's a 2 way street x

By *eon85Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"The women on here that have a 'wishlist' on LoveHoney for their prospective meets to make their purchases dont seem to have popped up yet... "
I couldn't think of anything worse than a wish list. Nothing better than going out and treating yourself without the thought at the back of your mind that you haven't really earned it

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

I have been spoilt by Sir but he sees it as looking after me I am not comfortable with some of it but I am learning to be gracious about it but I make it up to him in my own way with meals and taking care of him

These girls make me angry and the girl in over in America is stupid and makes me want to slap her

over a year ago

My god, what scum!! lol Glad thats over!

over a year ago

"The women on here that have a 'wishlist' on LoveHoney for their prospective meets to make their purchases dont seem to have popped up yet... "

I'm glad you said that Jezebel as I remember a thread not so long ago about that and lots of ladies seemed to think it ok to receive gifts off their wishlist on there.

There's also been countless posts about guys doing DIY in peoples homes for free, though I guess they are getting sex as payment.

I've seen various profiles of women saying their love beautiful lingerie and would model it if guys bought it for them.

Its all along the same lines and there are plenty of people on this site who are asking and accepting gifts.

Thankfully I work to pay for my own things and I would never lower myself to accept gifts from strangers in any capacity. I believe its wrong

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

maybe thats why country in such a state all previous chancellors of the excheqour have been online paying all our monies to financial dominatrix lol

or were they previously called banks hehe

over a year ago

"maybe thats why country in such a state all previous chancellors of the excheqour have been online paying all our monies to financial dominatrix lol

or were they previously called banks hehe"

Financial dominatrix = Banks OMG thats so "on the money" laughing my head off here.... will be stealing that to use lol xxx

over a year ago

wow... I think I've found my new career path!!! Louis vuitton here I come!! (just kidding)

I prefer Lulu Business lol

over a year ago

"wow... I think I've found my new career path!!! Louis vuitton here I come!! (just kidding)

I prefer Lulu Business lol "

. that's Guinness ffs... bloody predictive text

over a year ago

"nope, stupid attitude to me it would be direspecting myself.

independent me."

Snap

I take pride in the fact that i support myself and if i want something, I BUY IT.

over a year ago

I wish i could find some rich old woman who would lavish gifts on me,hell i would even skip the "no sex" rule and throw her on the bed,whip of her false leg and go down on her leathery (beef jerkyesque labia) and give her a good time,after 30 seconds she would be zzzzzzzzzzzzz anyway

over a year ago

I don't expect anything from anyone and prefer to pay my own way. I get embarrased if someone insists on paying for meals and such, prefer to go Dutch.

I've seen the way some girls manipulate to get what they want and am always shocked by it.... and more shocked that some guys fall for it

over a year ago

i have mixed feelings about the show. The men who follow the model i feel are different to the men who are picked up.

the models followers could be getting something in a way, seeing her in magazines or shoots.

the men picked up are targeted for the reason of getting something for what seems nothing.

both types of girl also seem to encounter vulnerable men. the model seems to exploit them for a gain of money or items whilst the other girls seem to aim for guys who are vulnerable.

over a year ago

"I find it all quite sad !!!!

calculating women and foolish men "

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

i never knew lovehoney had a wishlist until i saw it on a forum thread. not only would i not do it for obvious reasons i wouldnt have the bloody nerve to ask someone

over a year ago

Do love honey have wish-lists for guys too I wonder?

over a year ago

I was looking at this on TV last night .Thay was thinking it made them look clever ....... sorry to say it made them look very sad . If thay have a good brain and clever.. why not do somthing with there life ... most had kids and no man around .... maybe it was there way of hitting back at men being in control. But really its the low of all lows when you have to get things in life like this.

over a year ago

I am independant and do not allow anyone to buy me anything. I can buy things myself if I want them.

I do know of men who accept gifts and trips away etc.

Men are just as bad.

over a year ago

I never saw it. Was it wannabe WAGs getting crumbs from wealthy men's tables or skint guys being manipulated into paying for things they cannot afford?

over a year ago

"I never saw it. Was it wannabe WAGs getting crumbs from wealthy men's tables or skint guys being manipulated into paying for things they cannot afford? "
it was about woman manipulating men for gifts ... and not giving them nothing back just chating thay felt was giving them somthing ..and thay was not caring where the money come from or who as long as thay got the gifts.

By *anoman1Man
over a year ago

london

The girls on the programme were a disgrace

over a year ago

"The girls on the programme were a disgrace"
Thay sure was .... sad really .

over a year ago

Did make me think ........ is there now going to be loads more woman doing this after seeing this on TV.

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman
over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

Its a shame no sub guys who enjoy pleasing their Mistress by buying her gifts have posted on this. They are not (all) idiots, it's just their 'thing'. There are so many sub guys on fab screaming out for Mistresses.

I did not like the ladies on the programme, they were manipulative in the way they got gifts. However, the model had a more businesslike approach with her website.

I have a Wishlist on LoveHoney. Its just a shopping basket really, anyone can make one, to share it you give the site an email address (so the gifter doesn't get your address) A guy asked what I would like, have only shared it twice and and so far no pressies have arrived! Its just a giggle, nothing too expensive...and they won't be promised anything in return should they wish to gift that way.

over a year ago

I find it difficult to accept half the cost of an Hotel room let alone accept gifts, no way would I solicit them.

over a year ago

"Its a shame no sub guys who enjoy pleasing their Mistress by buying her gifts have posted on this. They are not (all) idiots, it's just their 'thing'. There are so many sub guys on fab screaming out for Mistresses.

I did not like the ladies on the programme, they were manipulative in the way they got gifts. However, the model had a more businesslike approach with her website.

I have a Wishlist on LoveHoney. Its just a shopping basket really, anyone can make one, to share it you give the site an email address (so the gifter doesn't get your address) A guy asked what I would like, have only shared it twice and and so far no pressies have arrived! Its just a giggle, nothing too expensive...and they won't be promised anything in return should they wish to gift that way."

Sorry but I think this is wrong.

I just couldn't do this at all. It would make me feel really cheap. You just don't know who is buying the gifts, could be any dirty pervert. I couldn't have the stuff in my house.

Its a question of pride for me.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Its a shame no sub guys who enjoy pleasing their Mistress by buying her gifts have posted on this. They are not (all) idiots, it's just their 'thing'. There are so many sub guys on fab screaming out for Mistresses.

I have a Wishlist on LoveHoney. Its just a shopping basket really, anyone can make one, to share it you give the site an email address (so the gifter doesn't get your address) A guy asked what I would like, have only shared it twice and and so far no pressies have arrived! Its just a giggle, nothing too expensive...and they won't be promised anything in return should they wish to gift that way."

but how do the guys know you have a lovehoney wishlist unless you tell them

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Did make me think ........ is there now going to be loads more woman doing this after seeing this on TV."

Women have been doing it since the dawn of time and men have been falling for it

Its nothing new

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman
over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

I have a Wishlist on LoveHoney. Its just a shopping basket really, anyone can make one, to share it you give the site an email address (so the gifter doesn't get your address) A guy asked what I would like, have only shared it twice and and so far no pressies have arrived! Its just a giggle, nothing too expensive...and they won't be promised anything in return should they wish to gift that way.but how do the guys know you have a lovehoney wishlist unless you tell them"

Manage your wishlists

Use your Wishlists to keep track of products that you'd like to buy - or that you'd like someone else to buy for you!

You can create as many wishlists as you like and you can decide who can see each list.

On any product page, click the add to wishlist link to add the product to your Wishlist.

NEW! Secret Wishlist Shopping

People can now buy you items from your wishlist without even knowing your address!

All you need to do is share your wishlist or make one public and your friends can buy you things from it. They will only be able to see your screen name and your postal town and country.

NEW! Publish your wishlist!

Use our new wishlist widget to display your wishlist on your blog or website so people can buy you things from it!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I have a Wishlist on LoveHoney. Its just a shopping basket really, anyone can make one, to share it you give the site an email address (so the gifter doesn't get your address) A guy asked what I would like, have only shared it twice and and so far no pressies have arrived! Its just a giggle, nothing too expensive...and they won't be promised anything in return should they wish to gift that way.but how do the guys know you have a lovehoney wishlist unless you tell them

Manage your wishlists

Use your Wishlists to keep track of products that you'd like to buy - or that you'd like someone else to buy for you!

You can create as many wishlists as you like and you can decide who can see each list.

On any product page, click the add to wishlist link to add the product to your Wishlist.

NEW! Secret Wishlist Shopping

People can now buy you items from your wishlist without even knowing your address!

All you need to do is share your wishlist or make one public and your friends can buy you things from it. They will only be able to see your screen name and your postal town and country.

NEW! Publish your wishlist!

Use our new wishlist widget to display your wishlist on your blog or website so people can buy you things from it!"

But that doesnt answer how the guys know you have a wishlist in the first place. How would i know if someone had a wishlist on lovehoney unless they told me

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I have a wish list at Tiffany's if anyones interested

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I have a wish list at Tiffany's if anyones interested "

But a princess doesnt need diamonds to shine

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I have a wish list at Tiffany's if anyones interested

But a princess doesnt need diamonds to shine "

True but she needs Diamond to make her laugh

over a year ago

"I have a wish list at Tiffany's if anyones interested "

I have one for Poundland ...... and still no-ones interested.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I have one for Poundland ...... and still no-ones interested. "

awwwwwwww i will share my big jars of jalepeno's jay gets for me from poundland if you like lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I have one for Poundland ...... and still no-ones interested. "

Try the 99p shop we have one next to our poundland...far better class of shoppers and you come away with a shiny coin

over a year ago

awwwwwwww i will share my big jars of jalepeno's jay gets for me from poundland if you like lol"

Thank yooooooo ..... and I'll get my quesadilla and margarita makers out and we'll have a tex-mex-tastic time!

over a year ago

Try the 99p shop we have one next to our poundland...far better class of shoppers and you come away with a shiny coin "

............ oooooh shiny pennies...... ..... I can buy a chew with them, yay!

over a year ago

"Did make me think ........ is there now going to be loads more woman doing this after seeing this on TV.

Women have been doing it since the dawn of time and men have been falling for it

Its nothing new "

I know just i think there will be alot more doing it now x

over a year ago

Its ok giving a gift to a person you like ....... but not to be manipulated into doing so . I give my man friend a gift as i new i would not be seeing him for weeks and wished to do somthing nice it was a tatto i was there when he had it done and i payed but it was after him saying no , lolol xxx

Post new Message to Thread