FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

what's the most bizzare or outlandish meet you've ever been on?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hey all my question what's the most weird crazy or just off putting meet you've been on. I will start mine is when I went to meet a mature woman and when I got she greeted me with a baby in her hands saying we can do the feed but quietly noped out of there so quick. anyone else

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"hey all my question what's the most weird crazy or just off putting meet you've been on. I will start mine is when I went to meet a mature woman and when I got she greeted me with a baby in her hands saying we can do the feed but quietly noped out of there so quick. anyone else "
i met a woman from a different site a few years ago. When I got to her place she had about 30 cats running around. The house was reeking of cat piss. So much so I nearly threw up. I stayed about 20 minutes, because I didn’t want to seem rude.

over a year ago

A lady told me she waited in a coffee shop for a guy and he eventually turned up dragging in a bin bag full of sex toys.

She then explained to him that the meeting is only a social and then he was like yeah but this will change your mind and he started to lay the toys out on the table, then she legged it lol.

over a year ago

"A lady told me she waited in a coffee shop for a guy and he eventually turned up dragging in a bin bag full of sex toys.

She then explained to him that the meeting is only a social and then he was like yeah but this will change your mind and he started to lay the toys out on the table, then she legged it lol."

lol that's hilarious was it in public

over a year ago

"A lady told me she waited in a coffee shop for a guy and he eventually turned up dragging in a bin bag full of sex toys.

She then explained to him that the meeting is only a social and then he was like yeah but this will change your mind and he started to lay the toys out on the table, then she legged it lol."

your a soldier for staying an extra 20mins

By *ovestrapMan
over a year ago

London

I'm just imagineing what the people ther must have though. ??

over a year ago

She then explained to him that the meeting is only a social and then he was like yeah but this will change your mind and he started to lay the toys out on the table, then she legged it lol.

I'm just imagineing what the people ther must have though. ?? "

exactly what I was thinking

By *ovestrapMan
over a year ago

London

"

I'm just imagineing what the people ther must have though. ?? exactly what I was thinking"

Like who does that? Out In the open

over a year ago

"

I'm just imagineing what the people ther must have though. ?? exactly what I was thinking

"

there are some crazy people man one time some guy just randomly flashed some woman in the train on my way to work crazy I fell you crazy

over a year ago

met in a halfway pub we got a seat I went to the bar passed her the drink she wanted and before I could sit down she asked me how much I earn a year? to which I replied back with probably enough to afford a shaf and a blowjob in the toilets if your up for it,,,she left and wiped her gin of my face oh well alls wells that ends well....ps I was gonna reply back with my earning none of your business ime not here to marry you ,,,o treat people as they treat me I don't mind being a giver and a taker lol

By *unsexual MemelordWoman
over a year ago

Midlothian

"

I'm just imagineing what the people ther must have though. ?? exactly what I was thinking

"

Could've been a kink? Lots of folk get off on inappropriate or potentially humiliating public behaviour. I'd have legged it too if I were her!

over a year ago

"met in a halfway pub we got a seat I went to the bar passed her the drink she wanted and before I could sit down she asked me how much I earn a year? to which I replied back with probably enough to afford a shaf and a blowjob in the toilets if your up for it,,,she left and wiped her gin of my face oh well alls wells that ends well....ps I was gonna reply back with my earning none of your business ime not here to marry you ,,,o treat people as they treat me I don't mind being a giver and a taker lol "
she was out for your money lucky escape in my eyes

over a year ago

"

Could've been a kink? Lots of folk get off on inappropriate or potentially humiliating public behaviour. I'd have legged it too if I were her!

"

that's true could be a kink but a weird but all kinks are weird that's why they're links no shame in it

By *ovestrapMan
over a year ago

London

"

"

I would not blame either of you 2 or anyone else for legging it.

Post new Message to Thread