Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Monday check in

Jump to newest

By *elloIntrigue OP   Man
over a year ago

North West UK

Checking in for Monday and wanting to know how others are doing?

Stay safe and be well

Using this thread to reach out to people and for others to comment and reach out too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Hello. Happy Monday everyone

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don’t like Mondays...

over a year ago

Insomniac. Couldnt relax so resorted to some wine.. finally body letting go of tension and ready to tackle another week.

How are you?

over a year ago

"Insomniac. Couldnt relax so resorted to some wine.. finally body letting go of tension and ready to tackle another week.

How are you? "

Are you named after the Mexican flower bulb ? Haha

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Hello

over a year ago

"Insomniac. Couldnt relax so resorted to some wine.. finally body letting go of tension and ready to tackle another week.

How are you?

Are you named after the Mexican flower bulb ? Haha"

Kind of..

'TUBEROSE

Queen of the night

Although the name contains the word ‘rose’, this flower has nothing to do with roses. (...)The tuberose is an adorable white explosion of flowers on a stem.(...) It certainly makes its presence - or at least its fragrance - felt at night. The clusters of flowers with lots of bells dramatically release their scent in the small hours: flowery, jasmine-like and honey-ish. There is even something animalistic about the scent. The tuberose can therefore be found in many exclusive perfumes.

(...)

SYMBOLISM

The tuberose symbolises new creations and dangerous pleasures. Let’s opt for the former! White represents purity , peace and innocence. It protects against evil spirits, so don’t place your bouquet in a vase, but always carry the flowers with you.'

^^some of the reasons

You wish you didn't ask eh?

over a year ago

How are you?

Kind of..

'TUBEROSE

Queen of the night

Although the name contains the word ‘rose’, this flower has nothing to do with roses. (...)The tuberose is an adorable white explosion of flowers on a stem.(...) It certainly makes its presence - or at least its fragrance - felt at night. The clusters of flowers with lots of bells dramatically release their scent in the small hours: flowery, jasmine-like and honey-ish. There is even something animalistic about the scent. The tuberose can therefore be found in many exclusive perfumes.

(...)

SYMBOLISM

The tuberose symbolises new creations and dangerous pleasures. Let’s opt for the former! White represents purity , peace and innocence. It protects against evil spirits, so don’t place your bouquet in a vase, but always carry the flowers with you.'

^^some of the reasons

You wish you didn't ask eh? "

Nah I’m a gardener so I know a little but not as much as all that hahah, the symbolism is pretty interesting to learn

over a year ago

How are you?

Kind of..

'TUBEROSE

Queen of the night

(...)

SYMBOLISM

^^some of the reasons

Nah I’m a gardener so I know a little but not as much as all that hahah, the symbolism is pretty interesting to learn "

Oh that's lovely. It has pretty interesting history.. and a seductive reputation;-) but was also called flower of death by Victorians. Complicated. Like me I guess.

over a year ago

How are you?

Kind of..

'TUBEROSE

Queen of the night

(...)

SYMBOLISM

^^some of the reasons

Nah I’m a gardener so I know a little but not as much as all that hahah, the symbolism is pretty interesting to learn

Oh that's lovely. It has pretty interesting history.. and a seductive reputation;-) but was also called flower of death by Victorians. Complicated. Like me I guess. "

So I have heard ! Several requests for the Diet Coke advert man cutting grass lol, lots of flowers have that reputation to do with death Which is interesting and nah being complicated is better than being easy haha

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

It is indeed Monday and it's my birthday too

Having a chilled one with my lovely Swingfellow (Same as since lockdown started!!)

over a year ago

"It is indeed Monday and it's my birthday too

Having a chilled one with my lovely Swingfellow (Same as since lockdown started!!) "

Happy birthday lovely lady x

over a year ago

How are you?

Kind of..

'TUBEROSE

Queen of the night

(...)

SYMBOLISM

^^some of the reasons

Ah very interesting indeed! "New creations and dangerous pleasures" very suitable!

over a year ago

Having a chilled one with my lovely Swingfellow (Same as since lockdown started!!) "

Happy birthday hope you can manage to have a nice day despite of lockdown.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Having a chilled one with my lovely Swingfellow (Same as since lockdown started!!)

Happy birthday lovely lady x"

Ta muchly my dear xx

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Happy birthday hope you can manage to have a nice day despite of lockdown. "

Aww thank you

over a year ago

"

Ah very interesting indeed! "New creations and dangerous pleasures" very suitable! "

Ha. Building up to that

Ps. How would you know ?

over a year ago

Also checking in

over a year ago

Checked in, but no flights

Happy birthday hanky

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Happy Birthday Hanky, hope you a good one

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Checked in, but no flights

Happy birthday hanky "

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Happy Birthday Hanky, hope you a good one "

Fingers crossed! Thank you xx

over a year ago

North West UK

Happy Birthday Hanky, hope you a good one

Fingers crossed! Thank you xx"

Happy birthday Hanky!

over a year ago

North West UK

How are you?

Kind of..

'TUBEROSE

Queen of the night

(...)

SYMBOLISM

^^some of the reasons

See I love information like this. Thanks for the exlanation

over a year ago

North West UK

"Hello. Happy Monday everyone"

Happy Monday to you as well Slinky

over a year ago