Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Missing GF

Jump to newest

By *hropsGuy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

telford

I feel like a bit of a loser posting this but .......

Since me & L split it’s left such a hole in my life, yes she was a pain in the arse, yes we had a very different outlook on life (due to age gap) & yes I think I always knew it wouldn’t last forever , but jeez I miss her so much ... is it the lock down maybe and not being able to get out and about ? Maybe ?

She was my lover , my fab partner in crime , my best friend & I hope she’s really happy & I know I’ll recover from this , I know that ,,,, really not sure why I felt I needed to post this either ? I guess it’s because I’ve not really spoken to anyone about it ...

I briefly broke down to my mum (before Corona really kicked in) a few weeks back which helped but my sadness still lingers...

I don’t think I’ll ever forgive her for how it ended (& no I don’t want to discuss that) but you know just a hug & a “how are you” would be sufficient

Sorry for posting such a dreary post folks, I’m not after comfort, sorrow or any such comments, just needed to share my sadness.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think it’s the lockdown, I felt abit like this the other night and thought about my ex But quickly saw sense

over a year ago

Keep going mate, I think this Corona virus is giving us all too much time to think and getting in our heads.

Stay safe x

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

When someone is a big part of your life it leaves an imprint

Life moves forward

Take one day at a time

Being on lockdown doesnt help as it leaves you to procrastinate

Stay strong

over a year ago

Yes I agree. Our current situation is making it more difficult especially if you’re living alone now. We also tend to focus on the good things and forget why they are now an ex.

Chin up you, it’ll get netter... eventually.

over a year ago

It’s the lock down fella , when someone has to much time doing little the mind can ponder on negativity, stay strong & be true to yourself. You can do this

over a year ago

Sorry you feel like this. This lock down is exacerbating feelings everywhere but when you have are able to get out, have fun, enjoy life, one day you'll realise you've moved on from these sadder feelings. It's so true that time heals!

over a year ago

Sorry you are feeling like this, these times are awful and it is natural that you are longing for s person or situation that was your security.

Time heals, it is cliche but true.

Maybe now is the time for reflection, reflect assimilate and move on

Maybe now is the time to make future plans too! Anything you would love to to do? Anywhere you'd love to visit.

Sweetheart, it will get better, you have to give it time and give yourself patience

over a year ago

I'm not sure why you would miss someone that it sounds like you didn't really like very much

By *hropsGuy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

telford

Thankyou guys, yes I think your all right - it’s the lockdown, giving me too much time to think & yes when I reflect I know I’m in a better place - still doesn’t make it any easier - although you know just simply sharing like this helps so thankyou .xxx

By *ightowlingWoman
over a year ago

Near Taunton

Sending you a hug, it's rubbish to feel like that, god knows we've all been there in some way. I expect lockdown isn't helping, but yeah, you'll get there in the end x

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Time is a great healer u get there x

By *irewolffMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Thats the lockdown talking & the lonliness.

You know why you guys arent together. Im part of multiple narcissist support groups online & the warn people not to contact their narc ex just because the feel lonely right now.

Its normal to feel as you do

MsD

By *hropsGuy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

telford

"Sending you a hug, it's rubbish to feel like that, god knows we've all been there in some way. I expect lockdown isn't helping, but yeah, you'll get there in the end x "

Aww ty, love hugs.x

By *hropsGuy69 OP   Man
over a year ago

telford

"Time is a great healer u get there x"

Thankyou yes I know

Post new Message to Thread