Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dogging last night

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We were out last night and saw so many other guys in our local dogging spot! My wife and I were aghast - don't they know there's a lockdown? It's so irresponsible, thinking with their cocks instead of their heads.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I jogged past a gay dogging spot twice last week during the day. There were guys parked up on both occasions.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"I jogged past a gay dogging spot twice last week during the day. There were guys parked up on both occasions. "

Twice.........

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

it's sad really

over a year ago

"We were out last night and saw so many other guys in our local dogging spot! My wife and I were aghast - don't they know there's a lockdown? It's so irresponsible, thinking with their cocks instead of their heads."

What were you doing out last night?

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"It's so irresponsible, thinking with their cocks instead of their heads."

I would imagine that's fairly common with doggers?

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"We were out last night and saw so many other guys in our local dogging spot! My wife and I were aghast - don't they know there's a lockdown? It's so irresponsible, thinking with their cocks instead of their heads."
but it’s ok for you to be out and about

over a year ago

what were you doing in your dogging spot??

over a year ago

"I jogged past a gay dogging spot twice last week during the day. There were guys parked up on both occasions.

Twice........."

()

over a year ago

"I jogged past a gay dogging spot twice last week during the day. There were guys parked up on both occasions.

Twice........."

He needed to go back the second time to see, if it was all men to get confirmation it was a dogging scene

over a year ago

Twice.........

He needed to go back the second time to see, if it was all men to get confirmation it was a dogging scene "

and when he ran back his shorts were missing

over a year ago

Twice.........

He needed to go back the second time to see, if it was all men to get confirmation it was a dogging scene and when he ran back his shorts were missing "

Then someone dropped all their shopping and their toilet rolls went bouncing down the road and someone stole them and ran off

over a year ago

Twice.........

He needed to go back the second time to see, if it was all men to get confirmation it was a dogging scene and when he ran back his shorts were missing

Then someone dropped all their shopping and their toilet rolls went bouncing down the road and someone stole them and ran off "

yes who'd have thought.......... when they could've just gone to tescos at 7am and panic bought

over a year ago

Twice.........

He needed to go back the second time to see, if it was all men to get confirmation it was a dogging scene and when he ran back his shorts were missing

Then someone dropped all their shopping and their toilet rolls went bouncing down the road and someone stole them and ran off yes who'd have thought.......... when they could've just gone to tescos at 7am and panic bought "

Tesco were sold out, I guess that's why the toilet roll mugging happened

over a year ago

Twice.........

Then someone dropped all their shopping and their toilet rolls went bouncing down the road and someone stole them and ran off yes who'd have thought.......... when they could've just gone to tescos at 7am and panic bought

Tesco were sold out, I guess that's why the toilet roll mugging happened "

maybe but theirs always right hand left hand

over a year ago

Twice.........

Then someone dropped all their shopping and their toilet rolls went bouncing down the road and someone stole them and ran off yes who'd have thought.......... when they could've just gone to tescos at 7am and panic bought

Tesco were sold out, I guess that's why the toilet roll mugging happened "

You two would make a hilarious double act

over a year ago

Twice.........

Tesco were sold out, I guess that's why the toilet roll mugging happened maybe but theirs always right hand left hand "

That's what the doggers were testing out, seeing who's a lefty and righty

over a year ago

Twice.........

You two would make a hilarious double act "

Awwwww, can't beat some late night entertainment and silliness

over a year ago

Twice.........

You two would make a hilarious double act "

ooooooo are we hilarious then?

over a year ago

Twice.........

Awwwww, can't beat some late night entertainment and silliness "

time is of no consequence at the minute anyways

over a year ago

This thread is GOLD. Sheer. Gold.

over a year ago

"This thread is GOLD. Sheer. Gold. "
22 carat

over a year ago

Twice.........

Awwwww, can't beat some late night entertainment and silliness time is of no consequence at the minute anyways "

That's it during these unprecedented times #StayHome #StaySafe And don't go dogging

over a year ago

Twice.........

Awwwww, can't beat some late night entertainment and silliness time is of no consequence at the minute anyways

That's it during these unprecedented times #StayHome #StaySafe And don't go dogging "

lol i have no intention to ever

By *edGMan
over a year ago

Daventry

lol, so what were you doing out? Was it "essential travel or exercise" aimed at helping your minds and bodies wellbeing? lol

over a year ago

"lol, so what were you doing out? Was it "essential travel or exercise" aimed at helping your minds and bodies wellbeing? lol"
they went to the dogging site to be on their own cmon give them a break....... rolls eyes

over a year ago

Twice.........

Awwwww, can't beat some late night entertainment and silliness time is of no consequence at the minute anyways

That's it during these unprecedented times #StayHome #StaySafe And don't go dogging lol i have no intention to ever "

Yeah yeah we have heard that before As soon as Boris calls time on this, all dogging spots will be packed Back to night time dogging, not daytime dogging

over a year ago

Twice.........

That's it during these unprecedented times #StayHome #StaySafe And don't go dogging lol i have no intention to ever

Yeah yeah we have heard that before As soon as Boris calls time on this, all dogging spots will be packed Back to night time dogging, not daytime dogging "

lol hey i have however been the subject matter of a dogging site years ago we didn't know it was mind and yes i know you're going to cast aspersions on that but we found this really dark car park and were getting down to it and well you know what happened

over a year ago

Twice.........

That's it during these unprecedented times #StayHome #StaySafe And don't go dogging lol i have no intention to ever

Yeah yeah we have heard that before As soon as Boris calls time on this, all dogging spots will be packed Back to night time dogging, not daytime dogging lol hey i have however been the subject matter of a dogging site years ago we didn't know it was mind and yes i know you're going to cast aspersions on that but we found this really dark car park and were getting down to it and well you know what happened "

You naughty man, can't take you anywhere When I saw " Dark " I was expecting romance like the cinema, nooooo, a very quiet dark car park being a saint or God

over a year ago

Twice.........

Yeah yeah we have heard that before As soon as Boris calls time on this, all dogging spots will be packed Back to night time dogging, not daytime dogging lol hey i have however been the subject matter of a dogging site years ago we didn't know it was mind and yes i know you're going to cast aspersions on that but we found this really dark car park and were getting down to it and well you know what happened

You naughty man, can't take you anywhere When I saw " Dark " I was expecting romance like the cinema, nooooo, a very quiet dark car park being a saint or God "

it was romantic i charmed her knickers off

over a year ago

Twice.........

Yeah yeah we have heard that before As soon as Boris calls time on this, all dogging spots will be packed Back to night time dogging, not daytime dogging lol hey i have however been the subject matter of a dogging site years ago we didn't know it was mind and yes i know you're going to cast aspersions on that but we found this really dark car park and were getting down to it and well you know what happened

You naughty man, can't take you anywhere When I saw " Dark " I was expecting romance like the cinema, nooooo, a very quiet dark car park being a saint or God it was romantic i charmed her knickers off "

Tut tut young man tut tut

over a year ago

Twice.........

You naughty man, can't take you anywhere When I saw " Dark " I was expecting romance like the cinema, nooooo, a very quiet dark car park being a saint or God it was romantic i charmed her knickers off

Tut tut young man tut tut "

shock of the week when she said my name and said guess what theirs loads of people round the car watching us then started opening her blouse so they could see her tits lol

over a year ago

Twice.........

You naughty man, can't take you anywhere When I saw " Dark " I was expecting romance like the cinema, nooooo, a very quiet dark car park being a saint or God it was romantic i charmed her knickers off

Tut tut young man tut tut shock of the week when she said my name and said guess what theirs loads of people round the car watching us then started opening her blouse so they could see her tits lol "

You should of zipped your trousers up, pushed your chest out and said £5 and you can watch, we aren't cheap The admins will be moving this thread soon to stories and fantasies

over a year ago

always wanted to do some dogging but I don't know any sites near me

over a year ago

"always wanted to do some dogging but I don't know any sites near me "

Whistle knows them all by the sounds of, ask him

over a year ago

"always wanted to do some dogging but I don't know any sites near me

Whistle knows them all by the sounds of, ask him "

lol don't ask me oh and don't mention any you'll get a forum ban

over a year ago

Twice.........

Tut tut young man tut tut shock of the week when she said my name and said guess what theirs loads of people round the car watching us then started opening her blouse so they could see her tits lol

You should of zipped your trousers up, pushed your chest out and said £5 and you can watch, we aren't cheap The admins will be moving this thread soon to stories and fantasies "

didn't have my trousers on...... I'm not shy ya know but it was quite a weird situation to be fair

over a year ago

Twice.........

Tut tut young man tut tut shock of the week when she said my name and said guess what theirs loads of people round the car watching us then started opening her blouse so they could see her tits lol

You should of zipped your trousers up, pushed your chest out and said £5 and you can watch, we aren't cheap The admins will be moving this thread soon to stories and fantasies didn't have my trousers on...... I'm not shy ya know but it was quite a weird situation to be fair "

I bet you were thinking, I can't even have peace with my lover in the local car park without pests around

over a year ago

Twice.........

You should of zipped your trousers up, pushed your chest out and said £5 and you can watch, we aren't cheap The admins will be moving this thread soon to stories and fantasies didn't have my trousers on...... I'm not shy ya know but it was quite a weird situation to be fair

I bet you were thinking, I can't even have peace with my lover in the local car park without pests around "

well it was our first experience of anything like that really and a load of dirty old men with cocks out wanking wouldn't be my first choice but initially it turned her on so i went with it i was kinda busy so didn't really phase me lol

over a year ago

Twice.........

You should of zipped your trousers up, pushed your chest out and said £5 and you can watch, we aren't cheap The admins will be moving this thread soon to stories and fantasies didn't have my trousers on...... I'm not shy ya know but it was quite a weird situation to be fair

I bet you were thinking, I can't even have peace with my lover in the local car park without pests around well it was our first experience of anything like that really and a load of dirty old men with cocks out wanking wouldn't be my first choice but initially it turned her on so i went with it i was kinda busy so didn't really phase me lol "

Sounds like your average night out on a road trip

over a year ago

Twice.........

I bet you were thinking, I can't even have peace with my lover in the local car park without pests around well it was our first experience of anything like that really and a load of dirty old men with cocks out wanking wouldn't be my first choice but initially it turned her on so i went with it i was kinda busy so didn't really phase me lol

Sounds like your average night out on a road trip "

yes i saw Patrick Swayze out that night

over a year ago

Twice.........

I bet you were thinking, I can't even have peace with my lover in the local car park without pests around well it was our first experience of anything like that really and a load of dirty old men with cocks out wanking wouldn't be my first choice but initially it turned her on so i went with it i was kinda busy so didn't really phase me lol

Sounds like your average night out on a road trip yes i saw Patrick Swayze out that night "

What? You saw the local raincoat pervert flash and started jigging his hips around like Patrick? In the same night? Bet you were star stuck weren't you?

over a year ago

Twice.........

Sounds like your average night out on a road trip yes i saw Patrick Swayze out that night

What? You saw the local raincoat pervert flash and started jigging his hips around like Patrick? In the same night? Bet you were star stuck weren't you? "

hey don't put baby in the corner

over a year ago

Twice.........

Sounds like your average night out on a road trip yes i saw Patrick Swayze out that night

What? You saw the local raincoat pervert flash and started jigging his hips around like Patrick? In the same night? Bet you were star stuck weren't you? hey don't put baby in the corner "

Who's baby?

over a year ago

Twice.........

What? You saw the local raincoat pervert flash and started jigging his hips around like Patrick? In the same night? Bet you were star stuck weren't you? hey don't put baby in the corner

Who's baby? "

Patrick Swayze dirty dancing

over a year ago

"My inbox this morning: "Hi quick question wheres the dogging spot in bham"

Stay classy fabs "

Walk out of your front garden, go straight on, left, right, right again, left and you're there

over a year ago

Twice.........

What? You saw the local raincoat pervert flash and started jigging his hips around like Patrick? In the same night? Bet you were star stuck weren't you? hey don't put baby in the corner

Who's baby? Patrick Swayze dirty dancing "

I have only seen it once and it was years ago, was someone called baby? My memory is bad

over a year ago

Twice.........

Who's baby? Patrick Swayze dirty dancing

I have only seen it once and it was years ago, was someone called baby? My memory is bad "

yep that would be lead female character

over a year ago

Twice.........

I have only seen it once and it was years ago, was someone called baby? My memory is bad yep that would be lead female character "

OMGawwwwd I just looked as well, I'm so blonde sometimes

over a year ago

Twice.........

I have only seen it once and it was years ago, was someone called baby? My memory is bad yep that would be lead female character

OMGawwwwd I just looked as well, I'm so blonde sometimes "

lol yep you are

over a year ago

Twice.........

I have only seen it once and it was years ago, was someone called baby? My memory is bad yep that would be lead female character

OMGawwwwd I just looked as well, I'm so blonde sometimes lol yep you are "

Everyone loves a blonde though, so I'm sure I'm forgiven

over a year ago

Twice.........

OMGawwwwd I just looked as well, I'm so blonde sometimes lol yep you are

Everyone loves a blonde though, so I'm sure I'm forgiven "

I'm blonde lol

over a year ago

Twice.........

Everyone loves a blonde though, so I'm sure I'm forgiven I'm blonde lol"

Yeahhhhh, but you knewww who baby was, and I forgot So you're a on the ball blonde and I'm your typical blonde

over a year ago

Twice.........

Everyone loves a blonde though, so I'm sure I'm forgiven I'm blonde lol

Yeahhhhh, but you knewww who baby was, and I forgot So you're a on the ball blonde and I'm your typical blonde "

I'm on the ball alright considering I've been up all night

over a year ago

Twice.........

Yeahhhhh, but you knewww who baby was, and I forgot So you're a on the ball blonde and I'm your typical blonde I'm on the ball alright considering I've been up all night "

I just wanted to break up the green and yellow.

over a year ago

Twice.........

Yeahhhhh, but you knewww who baby was, and I forgot So you're a on the ball blonde and I'm your typical blonde I'm on the ball alright considering I've been up all night

I just wanted to break up the green and yellow."

lol git

over a year ago

Twice.........

Yeahhhhh, but you knewww who baby was, and I forgot So you're a on the ball blonde and I'm your typical blonde I'm on the ball alright considering I've been up all night "

Sameeee hereee, we are such dirty stop outs being up at such a hour

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"

I just wanted to break up the green and yellow."

You could have put a

over a year ago

Twice.........

Yeahhhhh, but you knewww who baby was, and I forgot So you're a on the ball blonde and I'm your typical blonde I'm on the ball alright considering I've been up all night

Sameeee hereee, we are such dirty stop outs being up at such a hour "

yes we did an all night pub crawl

over a year ago

Twice.........

Sameeee hereee, we are such dirty stop outs being up at such a hour yes we did an all night pub crawl "

Careful the keyboard warriors will be after you, to tell you off and put you on the naughty step for time out

over a year ago

They were obviously doing exactly the same as you! Flaunting the rules, being exceedingly irresponsible plus helping spread disease ... way to go! All of you ...

over a year ago

"We were out last night and saw so many other guys in our local dogging spot! My wife and I were aghast - don't they know there's a lockdown? It's so irresponsible, thinking with their cocks instead of their heads.

They were obviously doing exactly the same as you! Flaunting the rules, being exceedingly irresponsible plus helping spread disease ... way to go! All of you ... "

hey chin up look on bright side its gonna be sunny today, I'm going on a pub crawl with Carmen miranda

over a year ago

"We were out last night and saw so many other guys in our local dogging spot! My wife and I were aghast - don't they know there's a lockdown? It's so irresponsible, thinking with their cocks instead of their heads.

They were obviously doing exactly the same as you! Flaunting the rules, being exceedingly irresponsible plus helping spread disease ... way to go! All of you ... hey chin up look on bright side its gonna be sunny today, I'm going on a pub crawl with Carmen miranda "

Shhhhhh, it's The Wizard of Oz pub crawl, only certain people can come with the special wardrobe

over a year ago

Twice.........

Sameeee hereee, we are such dirty stop outs being up at such a hour yes we did an all night pub crawl

Careful the keyboard warriors will be after you, to tell you off and put you on the naughty step for time out "

lol of course they will but they're just conditioned by the media into guilt shaming what happens when lockdown finishes does it all miraculously disappear....... nope it doesn't but life it seems for some is all about the negative........ you say potata and I'll say potato

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

What were you doing out last night?"

My thoughts exactly.

over a year ago

They were obviously doing exactly the same as you! Flaunting the rules, being exceedingly irresponsible plus helping spread disease ... way to go! All of you ... hey chin up look on bright side its gonna be sunny today, I'm going on a pub crawl with Carmen miranda

Shhhhhh, it's The Wizard of Oz pub crawl, only certain people can come with the special wardrobe "

yes i was talking to that woman who always appears on page one omg 50 and the sexiest figure ever i mean she has different outfits on every day i mean literally......... i asked her where does she keep it all......... she says in one side of her wardrobe god she must have big wardrobes

over a year ago

And what were you thinking, OP? Going to your local dogging spot when you're meant to stay inside?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

They were obviously doing exactly the same as you! Flaunting the rules, being exceedingly irresponsible plus helping spread disease ... way to go! All of you ... "

Boris said we could go to the park for exercise once a day.

over a year ago

They were obviously doing exactly the same as you! Flaunting the rules, being exceedingly irresponsible plus helping spread disease ... way to go! All of you ...

Boris said we could go to the park for exercise once a day."

bit like simon says then

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I have to jog past that particular “lovers lane” as it’s on my favourite running route!

over a year ago

"I have to jog past that particular “lovers lane” as it’s on my favourite running route! "

I can see why it would be your favourite

over a year ago

Twice.........

That's it during these unprecedented times #StayHome #StaySafe And don't go dogging "

Think that was Tories original slogan

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

why were you out.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"We were out last night and saw so many other guys in our local dogging spot! My wife and I were aghast - don't they know there's a lockdown? It's so irresponsible, thinking with their cocks instead of their heads. why were you out."

Think they must be out still...

over a year ago

"We were out last night and saw so many other guys in our local dogging spot! My wife and I were aghast - don't they know there's a lockdown? It's so irresponsible, thinking with their cocks instead of their heads. why were you out.

Think they must be out still... "

well dogging is a bit dodgy maybe somebody who wasn't supposed to be there as they shouldn't have been jumped them

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"We were out last night and saw so many other guys in our local dogging spot! My wife and I were aghast - don't they know there's a lockdown? It's so irresponsible, thinking with their cocks instead of their heads. why were you out.

Think they must be out still... well dogging is a bit dodgy maybe somebody who wasn't supposed to be there as they shouldn't have been jumped them "

Yes maybe

over a year ago

Think they must be out still... well dogging is a bit dodgy maybe somebody who wasn't supposed to be there as they shouldn't have been jumped them

Yes maybe "

remember dogging spots are remote places you don't just drive past them innocently on the way to Aldi

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Think they must be out still... well dogging is a bit dodgy maybe somebody who wasn't supposed to be there as they shouldn't have been jumped them

Yes maybe remember dogging spots are remote places you don't just drive past them innocently on the way to Aldi "

Quite true

over a year ago

Yes maybe remember dogging spots are remote places you don't just drive past them innocently on the way to Aldi

Quite true "

you're so agreeable oh tanned one........ I'm starving

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Yes maybe remember dogging spots are remote places you don't just drive past them innocently on the way to Aldi

Quite true you're so agreeable oh tanned one........ I'm starving "

Oh dear

over a year ago

Quite true you're so agreeable oh tanned one........ I'm starving

Oh dear "

right corned beef sandwich it is then

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Oh dear right corned beef sandwich it is then "

Yum!

over a year ago

Oh dear right corned beef sandwich it is then ,

Yum! "

it was yum I've now consumed a full size bounty two part and am drinking my Douwe Egberts coffee

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Yum! it was yum I've now consumed a full size bounty two part and am drinking my Douwe Egberts coffee "

Sounds lovely to me

over a year ago

Yum! it was yum I've now consumed a full size bounty two part and am drinking my Douwe Egberts coffee

Sounds lovely to me "

lol it was and now I've developed antibodies for the self righteous

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Twice........."

To check whether they appreciated him from the front or behind?

over a year ago

Was there action or just guys sitting in their cars ?

By *azinga-1Man
over a year ago

Scotland

But you were also out?

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I created a monster....

over a year ago

Twice........."

he might be short sighted couldn't believe his eyes

Post new Message to Thread