Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Appreciation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wanted to pop a post up to show my appreciation for the lovely community on here. I’ve perused Fab in the past but never really been involved in the forums and having a bit more time on my hands I’m really happy I’ve dipped my toes in! Such positivity with the different threads aimed at giving people opportunities to build each other up, supporting friends and other members as well. A beautiful community. Well done fabbers, you’ve certainly put a smile on my face this week and I’m sure plenty of other peoples too!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just wanted to pop a post up to show my appreciation for the lovely community on here. I’ve perused Fab in the past but never really been involved in the forums and having a bit more time on my hands I’m really happy I’ve dipped my toes in! Such positivity with the different threads aimed at giving people opportunities to build each other up, supporting friends and other members as well. A beautiful community. Well done fabbers, you’ve certainly put a smile on my face this week and I’m sure plenty of other peoples too! "

Well said that man there are some lovely supportive people on here and even more so now that we all need a little help to get through these dark days

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I appreciate your appreciation thread

Post new Message to Thread