Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi guys saying they are straight.

Jump to newest

By *oe123cool OP   Man
over a year ago

canterbury

I find it amazing the amount of guys viewing my profile and fabbing my pics

and messaging me telling me what they would like to do to me and when I look at there profile it says they are straight!! Wtf !why be embarrassed of what we are I'm proud to be bisexual and love cock and pussy and all that goes with them .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fab straight. Being openly bi on here reduces your "chances" of getting a meet because apparently it's still not acceptable for a man to be bi and some ameoba's are disgusted by us and think we're all disease ridden hence why some (read- a lot of) men dont disclose their bisexuality.

By *oe123cool OP   Man
over a year ago

canterbury

What is wrong with some people.

over a year ago

"What is wrong with some people. "

My first guess would be.... lots

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Fab straight. Being openly bi on here reduces your "chances" of getting a meet because apparently it's still not acceptable for a man to be bi and some ameoba's are disgusted by us and think we're all disease ridden hence why some (read- a lot of) men dont disclose their bisexuality."

Actually that's very wide of the mark and the reality is the majority of people either aren't bothered or actively seek bisexual men - those that won't meet us are very much in the minority, it's just the perception of a lot of bi guys of the opposite and they think that by hiding their sexuality they can get round the minority that won't meet them

over a year ago

"Fab straight. Being openly bi on here reduces your "chances" of getting a meet because apparently it's still not acceptable for a man to be bi and some ameoba's are disgusted by us and think we're all disease ridden hence why some (read- a lot of) men dont disclose their bisexuality.

Actually that's very wide of the mark and the reality is the majority of people either aren't bothered or actively seek bisexual men - those that won't meet us are very much in the minority, it's just the perception of a lot of bi guys of the opposite and they think that by hiding their sexuality they can get round the minority that won't meet them"

over a year ago

"Fab straight. Being openly bi on here reduces your "chances" of getting a meet because apparently it's still not acceptable for a man to be bi and some ameoba's are disgusted by us and think we're all disease ridden hence why some (read- a lot of) men dont disclose their bisexuality.

Actually that's very wide of the mark and the reality is the majority of people either aren't bothered or actively seek bisexual men - those that won't meet us are very much in the minority, it's just the perception of a lot of bi guys of the opposite and they think that by hiding their sexuality they can get round the minority that won't meet them"

It's not that wide of the mark, since I said 'some' I never said there was a lot I was just trying to explain the fab straight phenomenon, I did neglect to mention the people that aren't bothered by bi guys but have a Preference not to meet them and to those I apologise. Theres also the theory that some men join straight and have their minds opened to other possibilities that they've never been exposed to in their "vanilla" life but dont think to change their sexuality on their profile, and then the ones that according to hearsay get fed up of being declined by women and couples so try men just to get an empty

over a year ago

We are the opposite.. We are both openly bi and seek out bi guys.. Straight guys don't do it for us as any given meet would only mean 50% of the fun. I adore watching hubby with another man before joining in

over a year ago

"We are the opposite.. We are both openly bi and seek out bi guys.. Straight guys don't do it for us as any given meet would only mean 50% of the fun. I adore watching hubby with another man before joining in "

over a year ago

Ladies wont let me dick them if I dick a guy first.

Know what I mean?

over a year ago

"Ladies wont let me dick them if I dick a guy first.

Know what I mean?"

You're meeting the wrong kinda ladies....

over a year ago

Know what I mean?

You're meeting the wrong kinda ladies.... "

I'm not even bi, just wanted to put in my opinion

over a year ago

Know what I mean?"

Some ladies will

over a year ago

Know what I mean?

Some ladies will"

I am yet to see a single profile that asks for bi guys only.

Seen loads that only ask for straight though.

In not bi but personally I dont see what the issue is. It's the same person no matter what his sexuality is.

But hey, personal preference and all that

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Actually that's very wide of the mark and the reality is the majority of people either aren't bothered or actively seek bisexual men - those that won't meet us are very much in the minority, it's just the perception of a lot of bi guys of the opposite and they think that by hiding their sexuality they can get round the minority that won't meet them

It's not that wide of the mark, since I said 'some' I never said there was a lot I was just trying to explain the fab straight phenomenon, I did neglect to mention the people that aren't bothered by bi guys but have a Preference not to meet them and to those I apologise. Theres also the theory that some men join straight and have their minds opened to other possibilities that they've never been exposed to in their "vanilla" life but dont think to change their sexuality on their profile, and then the ones that according to hearsay get fed up of being declined by women and couples so try men just to get an empty "

My point still stands though that if those "Fab straight" guys actually realised that by trying to hide their sexuality and deceive a minority they are actually potentially closing the door on a far bigger majority

over a year ago

It's not that wide of the mark, since I said 'some' I never said there was a lot I was just trying to explain the fab straight phenomenon, I did neglect to mention the people that aren't bothered by bi guys but have a Preference not to meet them and to those I apologise. Theres also the theory that some men join straight and have their minds opened to other possibilities that they've never been exposed to in their "vanilla" life but dont think to change their sexuality on their profile, and then the ones that according to hearsay get fed up of being declined by women and couples so try men just to get an empty

My point still stands though that if those "Fab straight" guys actually realised that by trying to hide their sexuality and deceive a minority they are actually potentially closing the door on a far bigger majority "

I agree

over a year ago

I'm openly bi on fab, I like being bi. I get lots of straight profiled guys messaging or winking me. I don't mind.

over a year ago

My point still stands though that if those "Fab straight" guys actually realised that by trying to hide their sexuality and deceive a minority they are actually potentially closing the door on a far bigger majority "

Ah, yeah fair point

By *oungladMan
over a year ago

Burnham

I just don't like getting messages from them. Whatever their excuse, they don't want others to know they approached me. Which would sit unwell with me. Also I try think of bi guys being part of the same bi family. Knowing that in fab of all places there's guys that wants to get all the benefits of being a "staright guy" on fab without the problems that come with bi also annoys me

Post new Message to Thread