Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Feeling bit shit today.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all, yeah the sun is out but feeling abit shit today! Anyone want to chat? Men, women or TVs inbox me; could do with a pick me up!

Have a good day all x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Hope you feel better soon. I think a lot of us are struggling.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was like the past couple of days. I think it’s inevitable at the moment. Ive picked up today though. I think the weather is helping. Sending hugs xxx

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I was like the past couple of days. I think it’s inevitable at the moment. Ive picked up today though. I think the weather is helping. Sending hugs xxx"

I have no outside space so the weather is messing with my head.

over a year ago

"I was like the past couple of days. I think it’s inevitable at the moment. Ive picked up today though. I think the weather is helping. Sending hugs xxx

I have no outside space so the weather is messing with my head."

That must be so so difficult. I was thinking that yesterday. At least we have the garden. xx

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I was like the past couple of days. I think it’s inevitable at the moment. Ive picked up today though. I think the weather is helping. Sending hugs xxx

I have no outside space so the weather is messing with my head."

Oh no! At least you can get all your windows open, let some sunshine and fresh air into the house. And you can get out in it for your daily exercise time

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I have no outside space so the weather is messing with my head.

Oh no! At least you can get all your windows open, let some sunshine and fresh air into the house. And you can get out in it for your daily exercise time "

Definitely. Could be worse.

By *X Mr Kipling XxMan
over a year ago

Norwich

Been working six days a week at nearly twelve hours a day getting physically and mentally drained and achey and getting really fed up with it all now

over a year ago

"Been working six days a week at nearly twelve hours a day getting physically and mentally drained and achey and getting really fed up with it all now "

I know it does take your aches away but lots of us appreciate the long hours you are working. Really we do.

over a year ago

"Been working six days a week at nearly twelve hours a day getting physically and mentally drained and achey and getting really fed up with it all now

I know it does take your aches away but lots of us appreciate the long hours you are working. Really we do."

*doesnt*

By *X Mr Kipling XxMan
over a year ago

Norwich

"Been working six days a week at nearly twelve hours a day getting physically and mentally drained and achey and getting really fed up with it all now

I know it does take your aches away but lots of us appreciate the long hours you are working. Really we do."

Hugs for you big nakie ones x

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

OP do you have a garden you can have a sit in? There’s something about sunshine and fresh air that can perk your mood up - Especially with a cuppa tea or a beer. Hope things improve soon

over a year ago

"Hey all, yeah the sun is out but feeling abit shit today! Anyone want to chat? Men, women or TVs inbox me; could do with a pick me up!

Have a good day all x"

I was feeling the same the other day. I done a food shop, came back and put on some music, put my shopping away and cooked a nice dinner. Keep yourself busy, if you can.

Hope the shitty feeling passes quickly

over a year ago

"OP do you have a garden you can have a sit in? There’s something about sunshine and fresh air that can perk your mood up - Especially with a cuppa tea or a beer. Hope things improve soon "

Yeah will give it a go, sorry for moaning x

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"OP do you have a garden you can have a sit in? There’s something about sunshine and fresh air that can perk your mood up - Especially with a cuppa tea or a beer. Hope things improve soon

Yeah will give it a go, sorry for moaning x"

Oh you're allowed xx

over a year ago

"OP do you have a garden you can have a sit in? There’s something about sunshine and fresh air that can perk your mood up - Especially with a cuppa tea or a beer. Hope things improve soon

Dont be sorry for talking about you're feeling.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Absolutely no need to apologise at all. We are all here to talk and help. I’ll send over a virtual packet of shortbread fingers if you like

over a year ago

Thanks everyone x

over a year ago

Don’t be.I had a right old moan yesterday. We need to sometimes x

over a year ago

My body clock is completely out of sync. Can't sleep at night and end up falling asleep at a time I want to be getting up and end up missing time that I'd rather be spending productively. Got so much on my mind though, and that's the problem. Lying in bed just gives me time to think.

Post new Message to Thread