Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Advice on ball closure rings

Jump to newest

By *elvet_Orchid OP   Woman
over a year ago

Banbury

I'm trying (unsuccessfully!) to change my nipple bars to BALL closure nipple rings.

I'm finding then when align the little groved part, it keeps dropping out. What am i doing wrong?? Or maybe I just have fat fingers ??

Would appreciate advice pls xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are they big enough? It might be that your nipple is holding them open slightly?

over a year ago

I only dipped into this out of curiosity to see what new piece male genital apparatus a ball closure ring is. Sorry I can’t help.

over a year ago

"I'm trying (unsuccessfully!) to change my nipple bars to BALL closure nipple rings.

I'm finding then when align the little groved part, it keeps dropping out. What am i doing wrong?? Or maybe I just have fat fingers ??

Would appreciate advice pls xx"

Drop 1 dimple into place and hold the other inline with the ring end and using your nails create a tiny gap by pushing your nail in between the ring and the ball and push the ball into place at the same time, its fiddly but persistence is key, try doing it when you cant see the damn thing like in your ears

over a year ago

Banbury

"I'm trying (unsuccessfully!) to change my nipple bars to BALL closure nipple rings.

Drop 1 dimple into place and hold the other inline with the ring end and using your nails create a tiny gap by pushing your nail in between the ring and the ball and push the ball into place at the same time, its fiddly but persistence is key, try doing it when you cant see the damn thing like in your ears "

Thanks for that. Ill give it a go x

over a year ago

Banbury

"Are they big enough? It might be that your nipple is holding them open slightly?"

They are quite big but think its my probably my technique as cant even do it when it's not even in my nipple . Been trying for the past hour with no success but now have sore fingers !! I've resorted to horseshoe shaped with screw on balls but not entirely happy with how they look

Thanks for your advice x

over a year ago

Drop 1 dimple into place and hold the other inline with the ring end and using your nails create a tiny gap by pushing your nail in between the ring and the ball and push the ball into place at the same time, its fiddly but persistence is key, try doing it when you cant see the damn thing like in your ears

Thanks for that. Ill give it a go x"

For future ease you can buy the jewellery pliers from a famous online auction site *other outlets are available. I havent bothered because I like a challenge

over a year ago

I swapped to the hinged ones as they’re easier to use, can be fiddly trying to get the ball in place. For my lip I use one that doesn’t have a ball so can rotate it easily. Got them online as the shop in town only sells ball closure ones x

Viv x

over a year ago

"I swapped to the hinged ones as they’re easier to use, can be fiddly trying to get the ball in place. For my lip I use one that doesn’t have a ball so can rotate it easily. Got them online as the shop in town only sells ball closure ones x

Viv x"

I had a bar closure ring in my lip, easier than ball closure and an almost seamless ring once in but I ended up eating it with a burger one night

over a year ago

I have both my nippled done

Are your turning the ball the right way I know it sounds silly but only one end of the ring with fit in the ball

Hope this makes sense xx

over a year ago

"I have both my nippled done

Are your turning the ball the right way I know it sounds silly but only one end of the ring with fit in the ball

Hope this makes sense xx"

Mine go either way

over a year ago

"I swapped to the hinged ones as they’re easier to use, can be fiddly trying to get the ball in place. For my lip I use one that doesn’t have a ball so can rotate it easily. Got them online as the shop in town only sells ball closure ones x

Viv x

I had a bar closure ring in my lip, easier than ball closure and an almost seamless ring once in but I ended up eating it with a burger one night "

Damn! Not good.

I had a habit of clicking my teeth against the ball in the ball closure ones and would keep coming out. A mare when you’re in a shop and have to then fiddle to get back in place. Such little buggers can take ages- why I changed to the hinged ones.

Bit down on my tongue bar ball once and it snapped in half. I was at a tattoo convention and piercing was fairly new so couldn’t take it out. Had to try not to catch the roof of my mouth as was sharp. Never used the acrylic balls again (think that’s what they’re made of) xx

over a year ago

Viv x

I had a bar closure ring in my lip, easier than ball closure and an almost seamless ring once in but I ended up eating it with a burger one night

Damn! Not good.

I had a habit of clicking my teeth against the ball in the ball closure ones and would keep coming out. A mare when you’re in a shop and have to then fiddle to get back in place. Such little buggers can take ages- why I changed to the hinged ones.

Bit down on my tongue bar ball once and it snapped in half. I was at a tattoo convention and piercing was fairly new so couldn’t take it out. Had to try not to catch the roof of my mouth as was sharp. Never used the acrylic balls again (think that’s what they’re made of) xx"

My lip ring used to really annoy me I never got used to it so I wasnt bothered when I lost it, but I miss it now, sods law lol.

I keep meaning to change my hafada piercings back to rings from bars, might do that a bit later

Post new Message to Thread