Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Always half way

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When I was younger I was always told if you can make a woman laugh your half way to getting her into bed.

What I wasnt told was how frustrating it is to be stuck on the half way line lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Not even half asy on this thread

over a year ago

Bump

Still nothing anyone want me to get them half way

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

Brushing teeth can get you a bit closer x

over a year ago

"Brushing teeth can get you a bit closer x "

How close I'm only 1 step forward or donyou need me to take two steps back

By *r B.Man
over a year ago

Durham

It's hard to even get the ball nowadays

over a year ago

"It's hard to even get the ball nowadays "

I can always get a ball to make people laugh with but its getting them into bed I cant get

By *r B.Man
over a year ago

Durham

What's your approach?

over a year ago

"What's your approach? "

I dont have one people just look at my face and laugh job done

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I believe in making the best of what you’ve got.

Take myself, I’ve got A LOT of tattoos now some guys don’t like tattoos on women so just by having them I’ve put myself in a minority group, luckily got me I’m attractive and have nice boobs and a semi decent figure so some guys who don’t like tattoos would make allowances for me. For those reasons I try and make the best of what I’ve got, eat well, exercise and try and be the best version of myself.

With you, you’re also in a minority group cos you’re extremely hairy, some women might not like that look, if your other features were good then they’d make allowances so semi decent body and attractive face would make some women overlook the fact that being very hairy isn’t visually appealing. If you haven’t got enough things to make the one negative thing on you be overlooked, me personally I’d just get rid of the hair.

By *r B.Man
over a year ago

Durham

"I believe in making the best of what you’ve got.

Take myself, I’ve got A LOT of tattoos now some guys don’t like tattoos on women so just by having them I’ve put myself in a minority group, luckily got me I’m attractive and have nice boobs and a semi decent figure so some guys who don’t like tattoos would make allowances for me. For those reasons I try and make the best of what I’ve got, eat well, exercise and try and be the best version of myself.

With you, you’re also in a minority group cos you’re extremely hairy, some women might not like that look, if your other features were good then they’d make allowances so semi decent body and attractive face would make some women overlook the fact that being very hairy isn’t visually appealing. If you haven’t got enough things to make the one negative thing on you be overlooked, me personally I’d just get rid of the hair. "

Harsh!

over a year ago

With you, you’re also in a minority group cos you’re extremely hairy, some women might not like that look, if your other features were good then they’d make allowances so semi decent body and attractive face would make some women overlook the fact that being very hairy isn’t visually appealing. If you haven’t got enough things to make the one negative thing on you be overlooked, me personally I’d just get rid of the hair. "

Annie words of wisdom as always but you k ow what I kinda like my hairy body and ok it's not gonna be everyone's cup of tea and nor is the dad bod but that's ok to because I have a great cock and a great sense of humour and that has to count for something

By *r B.Man
over a year ago

Durham

With you, you’re also in a minority group cos you’re extremely hairy, some women might not like that look, if your other features were good then they’d make allowances so semi decent body and attractive face would make some women overlook the fact that being very hairy isn’t visually appealing. If you haven’t got enough things to make the one negative thing on you be overlooked, me personally I’d just get rid of the hair.

Annie words of wisdom as always but you k ow what I kinda like my hairy body and ok it's not gonna be everyone's cup of tea and nor is the dad bod but that's ok to because I have a great cock and a great sense of humour and that has to count for something "

Well said buddy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It does and I wasn’t trying to cause offence. If you like it that’s great, you shouldn’t have to change yourself. As long as you’re aware that’s its quite a niche thing though.

over a year ago

"It does and I wasn’t trying to cause offence. If you like it that’s great, you shouldn’t have to change yourself. As long as you’re aware that’s its quite a niche thing though. "

Annie I know you meant well I think sometimes the way both you and I word things to each other can be misunderstood but you know I loves ya

Post new Message to Thread