Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What are your saturday night plans?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello everyone. I am having a coffee and soon I will do the shopping. I guess that noone is getting naughty tonight cos of the virus? I will watch a movie and I got the haribos ready

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Hot dogs and a film. Exciting times

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Family movie. Pillow fort. Popcorn and cuddles.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Retro gaming or sketching tonight for me. Know what i'd rather be doing

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

Might have a wank

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

over a year ago

Mexican party night tonight!

Peach x

over a year ago

Cocktails and dancing

over a year ago

I’m sure I’ll either resort to one (or more) of three things:

1) watching recorded stuff

2) begrudgingly get some studying done

3) bounce between the Chat Rooms and Forums here

over a year ago

I'm working

By *upboardloveCouple
over a year ago

rugby

We have my baby grandson coming to visit today (no rule breaking here, my son lives with me) he’s cut his custody down to once a fortnight to reduce risk as much as possible and my heart is absolutely bursting to see him!

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stockport

"Hello everyone. I am having a coffee and soon I will do the shopping. I guess that noone is getting naughty tonight cos of the virus? I will watch a movie and I got the haribos ready "

We’ll be doing very much the same as last night. Nice tea. Little bit of telly and an early night

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

I'm hosting our garden and pool party, everyone welcome just don't forget your mask

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Mexican party night tonight!

Peach x"

Oh I want a Mexican party.

I need nachos.

By *heLaserGuyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Will pop out to shop later, doing a curry with sides for dinner, music and a few beers.

Havent had the music on since lockdown as haven't been in the mood - time to get back into it.

over a year ago

over a year ago

I had a good shopping day and I got few things including some haribos. I got the golden haribo bag with the gummy bears

over a year ago

I’ll be curled up with “Netflix”

By *X Mr Kipling XxMan
over a year ago

Norwich

Catch up with some much needed rest and sleep

over a year ago

Either I'll have a few brandys or one of my housemates has offered me an edible which I might brave. We'll see what happens

By *ummer breeze300Woman
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Painting my lounge and lots of wine mmm good combo I think

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Pub quiz tonight, should be a giggle, online obviously

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Fed up of saying having a garden and pool party

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

My other half wants to do this Bingo thing but I have never played a game of it in my life. So I shall probably nap on the sofa, pretending to join in.

By *edHeadedFunWoman
over a year ago

Didsbury

I think a soak followed by a film, no sweets or chocolate as I forgot to get some damn

By *ings66Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"Painting my lounge and lots of wine mmm good combo I think "

Can you keep the paint inside the lines with the wine

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Daily video chat with close family then curry and netflix.

over a year ago

I'm having a cleaning the house party this afternoon, me, bleach and the hoover - what a threesome

Then I'm going to have a make something for dinner for one party.

Then a drink all the wine party for one with some Netflix and possibly a lady wank.

over a year ago

"Retro gaming or sketching tonight for me. Know what i'd rather be doing "

Went to a gaming retro event in Bristol pre lock down... 3hrs of pure awesomeness!!! (not even sure that's a word)

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Drawing and silence

over a year ago

I just had coffee and a bun

over a year ago

"I'm working "

Key worker or self employed?

over a year ago

"Drawing and silence "

What you drawing? Draw us winning a trophy please

over a year ago

A big fat pizza a big tub of ice cream and a good film

over a year ago

Bubble bath... then wine, chat with friends online as I ignore the tv in the background

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

I'm off out tonight under the cover of darkness to set fire to a 5G mast..

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

We will be enjoying a family evening of watching a family movie all cwtched up with duvets and pillows, and a hot chocolate for all x

over a year ago

Few drinks, pizza and a film maybes

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

In lieu of being at a gig I'm getting ready for a neon house party with mi bitches. Leg warmers never looked so good

over a year ago

Shower, then chilling in the hot tub with a good book x

Viv x

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple
over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

Movie and well see

over a year ago

"Drawing and silence "
I am also drawing everyday and I did a portrait today of david beckham eith colour pencils, what do you draw? It is fun

over a year ago

On a mooch

"Drawing and silence I am also drawing everyday and I did a portrait today of david beckham eith colour pencils, what do you draw? It is fun "

I’m just drawing forum members that have requested one at the minute, we’ll sketched really. I sometimes draw Star Wars characters for my lad. Although haven’t done much tonight just keep looking at it rather than doing anything

By *r SxxMan
over a year ago

ashford

Had a cycle this evening, now just relaxing with a film and buttery toast

over a year ago

"Drawing and silence I am also drawing everyday and I did a portrait today of david beckham eith colour pencils, what do you draw? It is fun

I’m just drawing forum members that have requested one at the minute, we’ll sketched really. I sometimes draw Star Wars characters for my lad. Although haven’t done much tonight just keep looking at it rather than doing anything "

That is good to draw forum members and those characters, same here drawing daily is good. I like to draw different themes as well and landscapes too

over a year ago

"Drawing and silence I am also drawing everyday and I did a portrait today of david beckham eith colour pencils, what do you draw? It is fun

I’m just drawing forum members that have requested one at the minute, we’ll sketched really. I sometimes draw Star Wars characters for my lad. Although haven’t done much tonight just keep looking at it rather than doing anything That is good to draw forum members and those characters, same here drawing daily is good. I like to draw different themes as well and landscapes too "

over a year ago

On a mooch

I’m just drawing forum members that have requested one at the minute, we’ll sketched really. I sometimes draw Star Wars characters for my lad. Although haven’t done much tonight just keep looking at it rather than doing anything That is good to draw forum members and those characters, same here drawing daily is good. I like to draw different themes as well and landscapes too "

I used to do landscapes and other other objects a long time ago. Only started drawing people last year, a lot of work still needed, especially faces.

My lad as two school art projects to do next week so will join him doing those tasks, a little in-house competition..... one design your own Andy Warhol happy bug picture; and two recreate Claude Monet’s Charing Cross bridge picture. So will be good to do something different

over a year ago

I am watching ashes to ashes it is really good

over a year ago

I’m just drawing forum members that have requested one at the minute, we’ll sketched really. I sometimes draw Star Wars characters for my lad. Although haven’t done much tonight just keep looking at it rather than doing anything That is good to draw forum members and those characters, same here drawing daily is good. I like to draw different themes as well and landscapes too

I used to do landscapes and other other objects a long time ago. Only started drawing people last year, a lot of work still needed, especially faces.

My lad as two school art projects to do next week so will join him doing those tasks, a little in-house competition..... one design your own Andy Warhol happy bug picture; and two recreate Claude Monet’s Charing Cross bridge picture. So will be good to do something different "

That sounds like a good competetion too and to do it together as well

over a year ago

On a mooch

I’m just drawing forum members that have requested one at the minute, we’ll sketched really. I sometimes draw Star Wars characters for my lad. Although haven’t done much tonight just keep looking at it rather than doing anything That is good to draw forum members and those characters, same here drawing daily is good. I like to draw different themes as well and landscapes too

My lad as two school art projects to do next week so will join him doing those tasks, a little in-house competition..... one design your own Andy Warhol happy bug picture; and two recreate Claude Monet’s Charing Cross bridge picture. So will be good to do something different That sounds like a good competetion too and to do it together as well "

Yes. He likes it when we draw together, although he drives me nuts with the constant looking and then showing me his progress, every two minutes, he hasn’t quite learnt the peacefulness of art yet

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I am watching ashes to ashes it is really good "

Is it good

over a year ago

Chilled on the sofa

over a year ago

My lad as two school art projects to do next week so will join him doing those tasks, a little in-house competition..... one design your own Andy Warhol happy bug picture; and two recreate Claude Monet’s Charing Cross bridge picture. So will be good to do something different That sounds like a good competetion too and to do it together as well

Yes. He likes it when we draw together, although he drives me nuts with the constant looking and then showing me his progress, every two minutes, he hasn’t quite learnt the peacefulness of art yet "

That is good and yes he should wait to show you until he is finished and that is right art is very peaceful and you shoukd take your time as well

over a year ago

Good plans everyone

Post new Message to Thread