Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Profiles that jump off the page at you

Jump to newest

By *he tactile technician OP   Man
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

Here we go, an opportunity for yoou to promote your favourite FAB profiles. The ones with that Wow Wow Wow factor, the profiles that jump off the page at you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Here we go, an opportunity for yoou to promote your favourite FAB profiles. The ones with that Wow Wow Wow factor, the profiles that jump off the page at you "

Is that a cheap way of getting people to look at yours? If so, never averse to any free advertising opportunity, I'll happily jump on the bandwagon.

Look at mine everybody, Im a cad, bounder and all round blaggard but it's the bestest profile you'll ever see....... Possibly........Ok then probably not lol

over a year ago

difficult when you cant name names on the forums

By *he tactile technician OP   Man
over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

"Here we go, an opportunity for yoou to promote your favourite FAB profiles. The ones with that Wow Wow Wow factor, the profiles that jump off the page at you

Is that a cheap way of getting people to look at yours? If so, never averse to any free advertising opportunity, I'll happily jump on the bandwagon.

Look at mine everybody, Im a cad, bounder and all round blaggard but it's the bestest profile you'll ever see....... Possibly........Ok then probably not lol"

Cheap? I beg your pardon, it is nothing of the kind. It is simply a effective and efficient way of bipassing the long and time consuming search feature. You list your top ten profiles and it saves me filtering out the minggers and time wasters! - Give me some credit!!! lol

By *eet_the_spartanMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"difficult when you cant name names on the forums"

As long as it isn't to name and shame i think it's okay.

As for a reply to the OP, I don't memorise everyone's profiles, but feel free to check out mine if we're self-advertising

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Here we go, an opportunity for yoou to promote your favourite FAB profiles. The ones with that Wow Wow Wow factor, the profiles that jump off the page at you "

It's usually the pics that jump off the page to me....

Iconic - As her photos are brilliant and different.

There are a couple of single male profiles where I often drool over the photos but I'm not naming them.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Are people happy to send a message to the ones they drool over?

Or do they shy away

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

If Carlsberg did profiles

over a year ago

Are they doing profiles in 3D now then

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 15/05/12 12:11:59]

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I like a good off the wall one. There is a young Scottish couple who go on about being a wolfpack. I liked it cos it was different from the usual "fill In later" / long list of DON'TS

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Are people happy to send a message to the ones they drool over?

Or do they shy away "

If I really like a profile and they don't block single guys I will gladly send a message. Even if its just to compliment gorgeous pics

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Or do they shy away "

Id send a message if I liked the profile and pics and they matched what I was looking for.

I wouldnt message them just to say that I liked their profile or their pics

over a year ago

"Here we go, an opportunity for yoou to promote your favourite FAB profiles. The ones with that Wow Wow Wow factor, the profiles that jump off the page at you

Look at mine everybody, Im a cad, bounder and all round blaggard but it's the bestest profile you'll ever see....... Possibly........Ok then probably not lol Cheap? I beg your pardon, it is nothing of the kind. It is simply a effective and efficient way of bipassing the long and time consuming search feature. You list your top ten profiles and it saves me filtering out the minggers and time wasters! - Give me some credit!!! lol "

Yeah but a good profile doesn't necessarily rule out the mingers, I was on another site and had been talking to somebody for a while, pretty good figure, brilliant profile and we got on brilliant and had a good laugh. Met her for lunch one day and she looked exactly like her profile apart from the fact that she only had about 3 teeth! Seriously! lol. I wouldn't mind but she ordered steak, well done!!! and I was thinking, this is going to be a long fucking day!!! lol

over a year ago

There is a few we look at just about every day, good job you can stop people seeing who you have looked at

over a year ago

Look at mine everybody, Im a cad, bounder and all round blaggard but it's the bestest profile you'll ever see....... Possibly........Ok then probably not lol Cheap? I beg your pardon, it is nothing of the kind. It is simply a effective and efficient way of bipassing the long and time consuming search feature. You list your top ten profiles and it saves me filtering out the minggers and time wasters! - Give me some credit!!! lol "

Do your own dirty work lazy boy

over a year ago

Gives pop-up books a whole new meaning eh! Lol,

over a year ago

LOOK AT ME

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Theres a couple of profiles I've seen and thought the profiles were really good and well written..... Along with pics to drool over...... But in these cases I havent contacted them as they're too far away...

But if it was someone local who matched what I was looking for then yep I'd send a mail

over a year ago

"LOOK AT ME

"

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

"If Carlsberg did profiles "

They do... I was pissed on carlsberg when I done our profile so its probably the best profile in the world

over a year ago

"difficult when you cant name names on the forums"

I think you can providing you are not slagging them off, saying nasty things about them etc etc. There was a post about who people missed and names were mentioned there and the thread was not removed

over a year ago

"There is a few we look at just about every day, good job you can stop people seeing who you have looked at "

over a year ago

It's usually the pics that jump off the page to me....

Iconic - As her photos are brilliant and different.

There are a couple of single male profiles where I often drool over the photos but I'm not naming them. "

Agree Iconics pix are quality

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Or do they shy away "

We will if we think we match what they are looking for and they aren't too far away.

over a year ago

There is a certain someone from somewhere over the rainbow, who's profile should be in 3D, especially the top left pic.... but no not messaged way too young for me, doesn't stop me appreciating the pic though

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I tell people if I like their profiles, even if I have no intention of meeting them (I do make that clear). But, I do not really believe those messages from men that start 'love your profile... it's so real'. That said, those are better than the messages that just say 'how ya hun'.

Post new Message to Thread