Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Age gap

Jump to newest

By *nlyIfItsWorthIt OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

What the biggest age gap (that you know of) between you and a previous encounter?

Mine was 35 years.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

16 years

over a year ago

"What the biggest age gap (that you know of) between you and a previous encounter?

Mine was 35 years.

"

12 years for us

By *uicy jonesMan
over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

32 for me

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

17 years

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I briefly dated a guy who was 24 years my senior when I was 21.

By *emma HoldenTV/TS
over a year ago

Ramsey

16 years older & she's lovely & I will go back for more once this mess is allover.

over a year ago

26 years

over a year ago

17 years

Traded in for a younger model

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

13 years

By *reya73Woman
over a year ago

Whitley Bay

25 years. When I was 25

over a year ago

15 years

over a year ago

Last guy I was seeing was only a baby, 29!

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

My wife was 16 years younger than me. When I was 19 I slept with a woman 16 years older happy memories

over a year ago

The guy I meet regularly is 20yrs older than me but acts my age

over a year ago

Twenty years.

over a year ago

Me and my children’s father. He’s 22 years older than me. We were together 14 years. Had 2 gorgeous baby’s whom are now nearly 16 and 14. We remain friends

By *pagafocsMan
over a year ago

Madrid

I was 28 she was 64 so that makes 36

over a year ago

27 years older.

Me 40, she 67.

By *ortheastbiMan
over a year ago

hartlepool

32 years when i was 21. I was working as a barman in High Wycombe and she was a regular. She had eyes for me for ages and one day i gave in and walked her home as I lived further along the road. She was 53 and that seemed really old to the 21 year old me at the time. My god. I had a wonderful night and so did she. I still wank about it now

over a year ago

19yrs younger said we wouldn’t but it happened and don’t regret it

over a year ago

20 years. She is 21 and me 41. Was in a relationship in Norway for 2 months but she wanted the settled life and I didn't want to give up traveling. Her Aunt was married to Hugh Hefner lol

over a year ago

14 years

By *andD TogetherWeCanCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

7 years between us

over a year ago

"20 years. She is 21 and me 41. Was in a relationship in Norway for 2 months but she wanted the settled life and I didn't want to give up traveling. Her Aunt was married to Hugh Hefner lol "

Your 41??

over a year ago

"20 years. She is 21 and me 41. Was in a relationship in Norway for 2 months but she wanted the settled life and I didn't want to give up traveling. Her Aunt was married to Hugh Hefner lol

Your 41??"

Hard paper round.

over a year ago

"20 years. She is 21 and me 41. Was in a relationship in Norway for 2 months but she wanted the settled life and I didn't want to give up traveling. Her Aunt was married to Hugh Hefner lol "

Kimberly or crystal? Or Millie.

over a year ago

21 years for me

over a year ago

"20 years. She is 21 and me 41. Was in a relationship in Norway for 2 months but she wanted the settled life and I didn't want to give up traveling. Her Aunt was married to Hugh Hefner lol

Your 41??

Hard paper round. "

Very hard!!

over a year ago

Kimberly or crystal? Or Millie."

The Norwegian one!! Obviously lol

over a year ago

The Norwegian one!! Obviously lol"

None of them are.

over a year ago

None of them are. "

Oh just googled it... they wasn't married. My mistake but they we're a couple.

over a year ago

None of them are.

Oh just googled it... they wasn't married. My mistake but they we're a couple. "

Ahhh right. My friends aunties sisters uncles brothers wife’s best friends sister was as well, along with others.

over a year ago

5 years. Reading this thread, looks like I need to try harder!

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

20 years

over a year ago

None of them are.

Ahhh right. My friends aunties sisters uncles brothers wife’s best friends sister was as well, along with others. "

Wtf! Don't you just love someone who has to put another person down, just because! Keep your nose out of my business please! I admitted I made a mistake. Got nothing nice to say move on! Fucking hell mun! I think it's pretty cool... Go be grumpy away from me please!

over a year ago

None of them are.

Ahhh right. My friends aunties sisters uncles brothers wife’s best friends sister was as well, along with others.

Wtf! Don't you just love someone who has to put another person down, just because! Keep your nose out of my business please! I admitted I made a mistake. Got nothing nice to say move on! Fucking hell mun! I think it's pretty cool... Go be grumpy away from me please! "

Oh my days , chill. No malice what so ever

over a year ago

8 years

over a year ago

None of them are.

Wtf! Don't you just love someone who has to put another person down, just because! Keep your nose out of my business please! I admitted I made a mistake. Got nothing nice to say move on! Fucking hell mun! I think it's pretty cool... Go be grumpy away from me please!

Oh my days , chill. No malice what so ever "

There was... hense the emoji you used. People like you that ruin this site and knock peoples confidence. It's my fault for biting and I apologise for that. But I stand by what I said...

over a year ago

None of them are.

There was... hense the emoji you used. People like you that ruin this site and knock peoples confidence. It's my fault for biting and I apologise for that. But I stand by what I said..."

The emoji wasn’t used in malice , we all know someone’s uncles brothers sisters wife’s friend. Was a tongue in cheek. I don’t ruin the site. Far from it. I’ve been on here for years.

over a year ago

Your 41??"

Same with this one! I took that picture after driving 12hrs straight from Germany to Italy during lockdown. I wasn't allowed to stop only to refuel so I do look tired. Started at 03.00 in the morning. I hate taking selfies but this one I don't mind.

By *aughty Lovers 69Man
over a year ago

Wallasey

10 years for me (Mrs)

over a year ago

Your 41??

Same with this one! I took that picture after driving 12hrs straight from Germany to Italy during lockdown. I wasn't allowed to stop only to refuel so I do look tired. Started at 03.00 in the morning. I hate taking selfies but this one I don't mind. "

But you like it, that’s cool. That’s all that matters.

over a year ago

None of them are.

There was... hense the emoji you used. People like you that ruin this site and knock peoples confidence. It's my fault for biting and I apologise for that. But I stand by what I said...

The emoji wasn’t used in malice , we all know someone’s uncles brothers sisters wife’s friend. Was a tongue in cheek. I don’t ruin the site. Far from it. I’ve been on here for years. "

The definition of tounge in cheek is to speak in an Insincere way... And what's you being on here for years have anything to do with it? There's been bullying going on on this site for years... don't say otherwise. Not as bad now to be fair... well, so I thought.

over a year ago

None of them are.

The emoji wasn’t used in malice , we all know someone’s uncles brothers sisters wife’s friend. Was a tongue in cheek. I don’t ruin the site. Far from it. I’ve been on here for years.

The definition of tounge in cheek is to speak in an Insincere way... And what's you being on here for years have anything to do with it? There's been bullying going on on this site for years... don't say otherwise. Not as bad now to be fair... well, so I thought. "

Had enough of this site already lol. Only been back on the forums 2 days! Think I'll just grab some of the guys I speak too contact details and go UNLOS!!!

over a year ago

None of them are.

The definition of tounge in cheek is to speak in an Insincere way... And what's you being on here for years have anything to do with it? There's been bullying going on on this site for years... don't say otherwise. Not as bad now to be fair... well, so I thought. "

Oh chill will ya. Your ex’s aunties won’t take offence. I’m off to bed, I bid you good night and god bless

over a year ago

None of them are.

The definition of tounge in cheek is to speak in an Insincere way... And what's you being on here for years have anything to do with it? There's been bullying going on on this site for years... don't say otherwise. Not as bad now to be fair... well, so I thought.

Oh chill will ya. Your ex’s aunties won’t take offence. I’m off to bed, I bid you good night and god bless "

Keep your negative comments to yourself next time and God can kiss my old arse!! Goodnight sweet dreams xx

over a year ago

None of them are.

Oh chill will ya. Your ex’s aunties won’t take offence. I’m off to bed, I bid you good night and god bless

Keep your negative comments to yourself next time and God can kiss my old arse!! Goodnight sweet dreams xx"

Your not old!! Your younger than me!! Your only 41!!! No negativity here , only positive thoughts. Namaste

over a year ago

None of them are.

Keep your negative comments to yourself next time and God can kiss my old arse!! Goodnight sweet dreams xx

Your not old!! Your younger than me!! Your only 41!!! No negativity here , only positive thoughts. Namaste"

You said I looked old though. I didn't mean to bite back so hard I just hate bullies and I am not one to stand for it! The naughty step is my second home on here. Sorry for having a go. Take care and be safe! Goodnight x

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Currently I have slept with women both 10 and 11 my senior. One at a club event and another a personal meet

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/04/20 02:10:58]

over a year ago

None of them are.

Your not old!! Your younger than me!! Your only 41!!! No negativity here , only positive thoughts. Namaste

You said I looked old though. I didn't mean to bite back so hard I just hate bullies and I am not one to stand for it! The naughty step is my second home on here. Sorry for having a go. Take care and be safe! Goodnight x"

Crossed wires. I was only playing and you bit. Text is hard to interpret it has no tone. I mean no harm at all. X

over a year ago

20 but she was beautiful

over a year ago

Age doesn't matter if yous are compatible with each other. When your younger in your teens i think that most guys love mature women it's like a fantasy but when yous both get really older maybe if the age gap between yous was 30 years and the youngest of yous was 60 it might be a hindrance but hey ho .

over a year ago

23 years older. Age is but a number.

over a year ago

None of them are.

You said I looked old though. I didn't mean to bite back so hard I just hate bullies and I am not one to stand for it! The naughty step is my second home on here. Sorry for having a go. Take care and be safe! Goodnight x

Crossed wires. I was only playing and you bit. Text is hard to interpret it has no tone. I mean no harm at all. X"

Yeah sorry... didn't have a sense of humour last night. Was off work 5 days with a pulled muscle in my back and went back to work yesterday. Think I over did it a bit and was in pain again last night. I do apologise for snapping at you. I have had trouble with bullies in the past and I always defend myself and others. I know it's a bit of fun but like I said shouldn't have snapped. Flashbacks lol. Have a great day xx

over a year ago

42 yrs, Amy was 20 when we met, i was 62,

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Currently 15 years younger than me

over a year ago

Lost my virginity to a lady 34 years older than me.

By *latinumkittenWoman
over a year ago

from Home Counties to Middle Earth

22 yrs younger; 12 yrs older

By *oxladMan
over a year ago

WORKSOP

Back when I was 18! The woman I was seeing was 33!

Lasted all summer! Great fun we had, well I did!

over a year ago

51 years

over a year ago

"51 years"

How old where you?

over a year ago

"51 years

How old where you?"

By *rindiMan
over a year ago

chester

"51 years

How old where you?

19"

Love this

By *rindiMan
over a year ago

chester

"42 yrs, Amy was 20 when we met, i was 62,"

Awesome couple.

over a year ago

"51 years

How old where you?

19"

Safe to say you wanted some one with experience then.

Don’t tell me best you ever had?

over a year ago

26 yrs she was 22 I was 48...

over a year ago

"51 years

How old where you?

Don’t tell me best you ever had?"

We didn't have sex, it was more of a fetish based arrangement.

The question wasn't that specific so I figured this counts.

The largest age gap between me and someone I've had sex with is 19 years.

By *r.white94Man
over a year ago

Litherland

22 years age gap

over a year ago

I think about twenty years ... I was 22 he was 42

over a year ago

Probably around 30 years or so maybe under maybe over I don’t like to ask people’s age haha

By *essie.Woman
over a year ago

Serendipity

25 years I think

over a year ago

"51 years

How old where you?

The largest age gap between me and someone I've had sex with is 19 years."

If a 70 year old was getting any enjoyment of that jaw dropping Ass it counts!!

over a year ago

34 years, i was 18 she was 52 and yummy!

By *rindiMan
over a year ago

chester

"34 years, i was 18 she was 52 and yummy!"

Must have been awesome

over a year ago

20+

By *rindiMan
over a year ago

chester

"20+"

Oh i do like you

By *xhib12Man
over a year ago

Blyth

26 years, I was 18 at the time.

over a year ago

In terms of a relationship, a 17 year age gap.

We both met at the perfect time and we just clicked. Never stopped talking since then...even though things are different between us now, we’re still in touch (although just friends now).

I guess after that, I’ve not really clicked well with anyone my age.

over a year ago

"51 years

How old where you?

The largest age gap between me and someone I've had sex with is 19 years.

If a 70 year old was getting any enjoyment of that jaw dropping Ass it counts!!"

Then yes, it counts

By *r SxxMan
over a year ago

ashford

30 years older

A few fun encounters

Post new Message to Thread