Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bi women stating straight

Jump to newest

By *oneyBear100 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gatwick area

How many women on here with genuine bi inclinations don't list it on their profile as every single bi woman seems to assume, if you are bi you must want to play with them?

The attraction has to be genuine or I feel like a performing seal for the boys (not actually Bear as he just wants me to do what i enjoy xx).

H

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How many women on here with genuine bi inclinations don't list it on their profile as every single bi woman seems to assume, if you are bi you must want to play with them?

The attraction has to be genuine or I feel like a performing seal for the boys (not actually Bear as he just wants me to do what i enjoy xx).

H"

I certainly don’t assume anything, as I don’t assume every bi woman fancies me or find every woman attractive- whatever their sexual inclination. So not sure that “every single bi woman” is correct, and if it’s meant in terms of being a “single” woman I don’t think it would actually apply then either. Very generalised x

Just my opinion x Viv x

over a year ago

"How many women on here with genuine bi inclinations don't list it on their profile as every single bi woman seems to assume, if you are bi you must want to play with them?

H

I certainly don’t assume anything, as I don’t assume every bi woman fancies me or find every woman attractive- whatever their sexual inclination. So not sure that “every single bi woman” is correct, and if it’s meant in terms of being a “single” woman I don’t think it would actually apply then either. Very generalised x

Just my opinion x Viv x"

This

over a year ago

H

Just my opinion x Viv x"

I’m openly bi though xx

By *oneyBear100 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gatwick area

Fair comment, it was very generalised but has seemed a fairly strong experience so far.

Post new Message to Thread