Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

i can't wait for the weekend to begin

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hey the weekend is gonna be just like the week for me may try and find a stray cat to have a drink with I've got Guinness and milk which do you think Tom would prefer?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

Jerry

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah because there’s so much to do maybe out for a meal or the cinema oh I know maybe I’ll go to a party oh yeah we can’t so tv and lockdown like the past few weeks

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Going to be a warm weekend get outside with Tom and enjoy a good stretch in the sun

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Hey WAF! Guess what! We have sun here too this weekend . Enjoy it where you are x

over a year ago

"Hey WAF! Guess what! We have sun here too this weekend . Enjoy it where you are x"
i can see blue sky but the suns not been on me damnit

over a year ago

"Yeah because there’s so much to do maybe out for a meal or the cinema oh I know maybe I’ll go to a party oh yeah we can’t so tv and lockdown like the past few weeks "
yes a party i fancy that to

over a year ago

"Going to be a warm weekend get outside with Tom and enjoy a good stretch in the sun "
i will i love the sun and to be fair the sun has been the one saving grace of this dreadful time

over a year ago

"Jerry"
omg eat him do you mean?

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

"Jerryomg eat him do you mean? "

Noooo

Tom would prefer Jerry and milk

Jokes

Get the stray cat d*unk

Shouldn't drink alone

By *ornychickxxxWoman
over a year ago

north east

I’ll just check my diary.......

over a year ago

"Jerryomg eat him do you mean?

Noooo

Tom would prefer Jerry and milk

Jokes

Get the stray cat d*unk

Shouldn't drink alone "

true i bought these beers a couple of weeks back

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I'm looking forward to the weekend as I been a lucky person and been at work all week

over a year ago

Please do not give a cat alcohol They are very intolerant and it will kill a cat very quickly and painfully.

over a year ago

"I'm looking forward to the weekend as I been a lucky person and been at work all week "
god wish i was working, so its kinda a relief for you

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

"Please do not give a cat alcohol They are very intolerant and it will kill a cat very quickly and painfully."

Twas a joke no cats were harmed or will be

over a year ago

"Please do not give a cat alcohol They are very intolerant and it will kill a cat very quickly and painfully."
really omg thats how you keep them out the flower beds

over a year ago

Errr, what day is it?

over a year ago

"Errr, what day is it? "
Sunday

over a year ago

Bongos bingo tomorrow night 8pm.

Get it on your laptop.

Get as much alcohol in as you can, turn the lights off and have it massive!

We danced and laughed and drank...

Last weekends was absolutely fucking ace.

It’s our Saturday night out for the foreseeable

over a year ago

"Bongos bingo tomorrow night 8pm.

Get it on your laptop.

It’s our Saturday night out for the foreseeable "

um bongo

over a year ago

"Please do not give a cat alcohol They are very intolerant and it will kill a cat very quickly and painfully.

Twas a joke no cats were harmed or will be "

Oh ok, thank you. I don't always get British humour

over a year ago

"Please do not give a cat alcohol They are very intolerant and it will kill a cat very quickly and painfully.

Oh ok, thank you. I don't always get British humour "

really omg youre my ideal man

over a year ago

Oh ok, thank you. I don't always get British humour really omg youre my ideal man "

over a year ago

Oh ok, thank you. I don't always get British humour really omg youre my ideal man

"

I'll be watching out for you um bongo

over a year ago

Get it on your laptop.

It’s our Saturday night out for the foreseeable um bongo "

Failing that you could just have another cry wank in the corner of your hotel room

over a year ago

Get it on your laptop.

It’s our Saturday night out for the foreseeable um bongo

Failing that you could just have another cry wank in the corner of your hotel room "

lol i can't even do that

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Jerry"

over a year ago

"Jerry

"

the good life

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

Oh ok, thank you. I don't always get British humour "

I don't get it either and I'm British well welsh but lets not start that ha

over a year ago

I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Wednesday

over a year ago

Oh ok, thank you. I don't always get British humour really omg youre my ideal man

I'll be watching out for you um bongo "

Ooh, should I be worried? I destroyed all the bear traps

over a year ago

Ooh, should I be worried? I destroyed all the bear traps "

noooooo you'll be fine, hows the good old US of A?

over a year ago

Ooh, should I be worried? I destroyed all the bear traps noooooo you'll be fine, hows the good old US of A? "

I have no idea, I am currently a mountain hermit I have only had this house for a year, and been working overseas for most of that so not really explored much locally.

over a year ago

Ooh, should I be worried? I destroyed all the bear traps noooooo you'll be fine, hows the good old US of A?

I have no idea, I am currently a mountain hermit I have only had this house for a year, and been working overseas for most of that so not really explored much locally. "

sounds very remote is it a log cabin?

over a year ago

Ooh, should I be worried? I destroyed all the bear traps noooooo you'll be fine, hows the good old US of A?

I have no idea, I am currently a mountain hermit I have only had this house for a year, and been working overseas for most of that so not really explored much locally. sounds very remote is it a log cabin? "

It is mostly log-built, but bigger than a cabin. It was a hunting lodge a few years ago. Nearest neighbour is about 30 km.

over a year ago

I have no idea, I am currently a mountain hermit I have only had this house for a year, and been working overseas for most of that so not really explored much locally. sounds very remote is it a log cabin?

It is mostly log-built, but bigger than a cabin. It was a hunting lodge a few years ago. Nearest neighbour is about 30 km."

wow can i ask why? Do you live on your own?

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

I'm going on holiday this weekend with the kids where going caravaning on the lovely coast of the rear garden

over a year ago

"I'm going on holiday this weekend with the kids where going caravaning on the lovely coast of the rear garden "
i hope you get great weather

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

"I'm going on holiday this weekend with the kids where going caravaning on the lovely coast of the rear garden "

Send us a postcard

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

"I'm going on holiday this weekend with the kids where going caravaning on the lovely coast of the rear garden i hope you get great weather "

Me aswell where walking all the way there I'd hate to have to turn around and make them walk all the way back

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

"I'm going on holiday this weekend with the kids where going caravaning on the lovely coast of the rear garden

Send us a postcard "

I'll get the kids to make one

over a year ago

"I'm going on holiday this weekend with the kids where going caravaning on the lovely coast of the rear garden i hope you get great weather

Me aswell where walking all the way there I'd hate to have to turn around and make them walk all the way back "

hey you could cycle

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

"I'm going on holiday this weekend with the kids where going caravaning on the lovely coast of the rear garden i hope you get great weather

Me aswell where walking all the way there I'd hate to have to turn around and make them walk all the way back hey you could cycle "

What a great idea 3 pedals a rest then another 3 pedals should keep them fit

over a year ago

I have no idea, I am currently a mountain hermit I have only had this house for a year, and been working overseas for most of that so not really explored much locally. sounds very remote is it a log cabin?

It is mostly log-built, but bigger than a cabin. It was a hunting lodge a few years ago. Nearest neighbour is about 30 km.wow can i ask why? Do you live on your own? "

Why what? I live on my own, but my sister and her husband have a place down the mountain - they are my second nearest neighbours.

over a year ago

It is mostly log-built, but bigger than a cabin. It was a hunting lodge a few years ago. Nearest neighbour is about 30 km.wow can i ask why? Do you live on your own?

Why what? I live on my own, but my sister and her husband have a place down the mountain - they are my second nearest neighbours."

well 30km isn't too far really I'm presently 450miles from my nearest relatives

over a year ago

It is mostly log-built, but bigger than a cabin. It was a hunting lodge a few years ago. Nearest neighbour is about 30 km.wow can i ask why? Do you live on your own?

Why what? I live on my own, but my sister and her husband have a place down the mountain - they are my second nearest neighbours.well 30km isn't too far really I'm presently 450miles from my nearest relatives "

Do you prefer being far from them? My family are all over the world, but I visit when I can.

over a year ago

Why what? I live on my own, but my sister and her husband have a place down the mountain - they are my second nearest neighbours.well 30km isn't too far really I'm presently 450miles from my nearest relatives

Do you prefer being far from them? My family are all over the world, but I visit when I can. "

not really but the things we have to do to survive dictate where we live i suppose

over a year ago

Why what? I live on my own, but my sister and her husband have a place down the mountain - they are my second nearest neighbours.well 30km isn't too far really I'm presently 450miles from my nearest relatives

Do you prefer being far from them? My family are all over the world, but I visit when I can. not really but the things we have to do to survive dictate where we live i suppose "

Very true. My work takes me all over the world, but being in self-isolation has made me not want to do that any more. I feel very content and I am considering burying my heart here.

over a year ago

Do you prefer being far from them? My family are all over the world, but I visit when I can. not really but the things we have to do to survive dictate where we live i suppose

Very true. My work takes me all over the world, but being in self-isolation has made me not want to do that any more. I feel very content and I am considering burying my heart here."

i don't blame you this period in all our lives kind of highlights the things some humans do that are extremely badly thought through better to be self sufficient although in my case I'm innately sociable and enjoy the company of women mostly but conversation is so welcome to

Post new Message to Thread