Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Water Sports

Jump to newest

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

Well , this was a new one on me , ,lol, or should i say her , she asked me i would pee inside her panties while she held my cock , well you no me , i agreed ...

have you had any strange requests lately ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've not exactly done this but I have relieved myself against a lady's knicker clad pussy so that her underwear became almost transparent and I could see that her pussy was enjoying it to say the least...

Naturally I simply had to peel down her soaking panties and lick that proud damp clit of hers to the most satisfactory outcome for all...

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

i had taken a lady to a rock concert at NEC b'ham 20 yrs ago,on the way out she wanted to pee!,said she had a bladder the size of a peanut.

she went behind some bushes asking me to wait,as she let it flow there was a tremendous gush and a stream of steam rising!.

she came from behind the bushes with her knickers in her hands and we went to the car,bit of a damp patch on the seat when she got out though!.

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

Must be this drought ..

By *eet_the_spartanMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Not sure I'd play watersports with anyone other than my gf tbh

I never get watersport requests but I get plenty of offers of blowjobs from guys and objects to be stuck up my bum. Does that count?

over a year ago

"Not sure I'd play watersports with anyone other than my gf tbh

I never get watersport requests but I get plenty of offers of blowjobs from guys and objects to be stuck up my bum. Does that count?"

Are they offering to shove piss up your arse? If so it counts

over a year ago

I never get watersport requests but I get plenty of offers of blowjobs from guys and objects to be stuck up my bum. Does that count? Are they offering to shove piss up your arse? If so it counts "

Have had a guy ask to do that

over a year ago

I never get watersport requests but I get plenty of offers of blowjobs from guys and objects to be stuck up my bum. Does that count? Are they offering to shove piss up your arse? If so it counts

Have had a guy ask to do that "

May I enquire madame as to how he proposed to do that?????

over a year ago

Emmmm, I didn't go into great detail, but I believe his 'cunning plan' was to pee in ma ass using some funnel type object

over a year ago

"Emmmm, I didn't go into great detail, but I believe his 'cunning plan' was to pee in ma ass using some funnel type object "
Sounds so sexy how could you resist his charms Nice legs madame and I don't want to pee up your bum

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

"Emmmm, I didn't go into great detail, but I believe his 'cunning plan' was to pee in ma ass using some funnel type object "

Hmmm,OOWWWWW i love guessing games ..ERM, was it a trumpet ?

over a year ago

"Emmmm, I didn't go into great detail, but I believe his 'cunning plan' was to pee in ma ass using some funnel type object

Hmmm,OOWWWWW i love guessing games ..ERM, was it a trumpet ? "

Only if I'd eaten the sprouts

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I've not exactly done this but I have relieved myself against a lady's knicker clad pussy so that her underwear became almost transparent and I could see that her pussy was enjoying it to say the least...

Naturally I simply had to peel down her soaking panties and lick that proud damp clit of hers to the most satisfactory outcome for all... "

A query...did she wash first after you pulled down her knickers?

over a year ago

"Emmmm, I didn't go into great detail, but I believe his 'cunning plan' was to pee in ma ass using some funnel type object Sounds so sexy how could you resist his charms Nice legs madame and I don't want to pee up your bum"

I dunno how I resisted his charms either....very glad to hear its not on your wish list, phewwww

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

"Emmmm, I didn't go into great detail, but I believe his 'cunning plan' was to pee in ma ass using some funnel type object

Hmmm,OOWWWWW i love guessing games ..ERM, was it a trumpet ?

Only if I'd eaten the sprouts "

Hmmmm, and do you lick them first ...

By *eet_the_spartanMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I've not exactly done this but I have relieved myself against a lady's knicker clad pussy so that her underwear became almost transparent and I could see that her pussy was enjoying it to say the least...

Naturally I simply had to peel down her soaking panties and lick that proud damp clit of hers to the most satisfactory outcome for all...

A query...did she wash first after you pulled down her knickers? "

Any bacteria in wee is in the first spurt. As long as you avoid this, it is safe to lick or even drink if you are so inclined. From personal experience (yeah, i'm hardcore with the try anything once thing!), it's better to only try the latter if your partner has d*unk a lot of water that day. Morning wee is strong!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

I just been offered a pink mask and snorkel if that counts

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Any bacteria in wee is in the first spurt. As long as you avoid this, it is safe to lick or even drink if you are so inclined. From personal experience (yeah, i'm hardcore with the try anything once thing!), it's better to only try the latter if your partner has d*unk a lot of water that day. Morning wee is strong!"

Yeah it wasn't so much the safety of it of why I was asking x

By *eet_the_spartanMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Any bacteria in wee is in the first spurt. As long as you avoid this, it is safe to lick or even drink if you are so inclined. From personal experience (yeah, i'm hardcore with the try anything once thing!), it's better to only try the latter if your partner has d*unk a lot of water that day. Morning wee is strong!

Yeah it wasn't so much the safety of it of why I was asking x"

To try it?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

No, I was just having eeerrggghhh thoughts in my head of licking wee.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well ive pissed in loads of guys mouths and none of dropped dead yet. Its surprising how many are into it. I list it as an interest but dont mention it unless someone else does. Almost all the guys not only want me to pee on them but in their mouths

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Well ive pissed in loads of guys mouths and none of dropped dead yet. Its surprising how many are into it. I list it as an interest but dont mention it unless someone else does. Almost all the guys not only want me to pee on them but in their mouths"

Yep there are a lot of thirsty men out there...

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ah right, so normal for most people who do WS....I stupidly assumed it was just peeing on someone not drinking it.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Ah right, so normal for most people who do WS....I stupidly assumed it was just peeing on someone not drinking it."

Not everyone who is into watersports is into drinking it, just that i find if a guy is into ws he wants the peeing in the mouth

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

"Well ive pissed in loads of guys mouths and none of dropped dead yet. Its surprising how many are into it. I list it as an interest but dont mention it unless someone else does. Almost all the guys not only want me to pee on them but in their mouths

Yep there are a lot of thirsty men out there..."

LOL, Well i'll Piss on anyone ... be rude not too

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Ah right, so normal for most people who do WS....I stupidly assumed it was just peeing on someone not drinking it.

Not everyone who is into watersports is into drinking it, just that i find if a guy is into ws he wants the peeing in the mouth"

I find I can't pee to order, so the men would still be thirsty

over a year ago

"Ah right, so normal for most people who do WS....I stupidly assumed it was just peeing on someone not drinking it.

Not everyone who is into watersports is into drinking it, just that i find if a guy is into ws he wants the peeing in the mouth"

I love it when a woman pisses in my mouth

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

Not everyone who is into watersports is into drinking it, just that i find if a guy is into ws he wants the peeing in the mouth

I find I can't pee to order, so the men would still be thirsty "

LOL, Mebbies you'd best just stick to ,Taking the Piss ' then ..

over a year ago

I was once fucking a girl up the ass and she asked me to piss up there after a heavy night on the beer I did what she asked. Some time later when I was done she told me to lay down, squatted over the top of me and squirted the lot out all over me before pissing in my mouth what a turn on it was. Will defo do it again

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I find I can't pee to order, so the men would still be thirsty "

I nearly drowned a guy once...

He forbade me to go to the loo before I saw him and I did warn him!

But not something that does much for me so I don't bother anymore.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Ah you see me and the OH are the biggest piss takers going...but I tend not to do it on here as not everyone likes a mod speaking never mind joining in with any mirth

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I nearly drowned a guy once...

."

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

Ah you see me and the OH are the biggest piss takers going...but I tend not to do it on here as not everyone likes a mod speaking never mind joining in with any mirth"

Nuff Said ..

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

lol I rest my case

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I can't say I've tried it but Bear Grylls seems to drink any old piss so it's ok by me.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Monkey & Bear sitting in a tree

Loving it up & drinking pee.

over a year ago

No I haven't but on a social network type site, I was asked if I was into K9, didn't even know what it was and had to ask him yuk

over a year ago

"Emmmm, I didn't go into great detail, but I believe his 'cunning plan' was to pee in ma ass using some funnel type object Sounds so sexy how could you resist his charms Nice legs madame and I don't want to pee up your bum

I dunno how I resisted his charms either....very glad to hear its not on your wish list, phewwww "

Yeah I'd just like to deficate in your ear as you shout Yipeee through the funnel madame wouldn't do anything on the nice legs though

over a year ago

A query...did she wash first after you pulled down her knickers? "

Not at all. If a lady is aroused so then I consider it the height of bad manners not to lick as Madam needs...plus the sight of her lovely stiff little bud glistening cheekily at me was like a red rag to a bull for my tongue...

over a year ago

"I was once fucking a girl up the ass and she asked me to piss up there after a heavy night on the beer I did what she asked. Some time later when I was done she told me to lay down, squatted over the top of me and squirted the lot out all over me before pissing in my mouth what a turn on it was. Will defo do it again "
Who says romance's dead!

over a year ago

"Emmmm, I didn't go into great detail, but I believe his 'cunning plan' was to pee in ma ass using some funnel type object Sounds so sexy how could you resist his charms Nice legs madame and I don't want to pee up your bum

I dunno how I resisted his charms either....very glad to hear its not on your wish list, phewwww Yeah I'd just like to deficate in your ear as you shout Yipeee through the funnel madame wouldn't do anything on the nice legs though"

By *nytimeade OP   Man
over a year ago

Skegness

I dunno how I resisted his charms either....very glad to hear its not on your wish list, phewwww Yeah I'd just like to deficate in your ear as you shout Yipeee through the funnel madame wouldn't do anything on the nice legs though

"

Yeah , your legs , are very nice ..what time do they open ..?

over a year ago

"I was once fucking a girl up the ass and she asked me to piss up there after a heavy night on the beer I did what she asked. Some time later when I was done she told me to lay down, squatted over the top of me and squirted the lot out all over me before pissing in my mouth what a turn on it was. Will defo do it again "

Was that like a piss enema? ...I mean when she suirted it back out onto you did it come out a bit pooey? or still just pee? I've wanted to try this myself but thought it would be really messy... had the girl already had an enema? ... am I asking too many questions? lol!

over a year ago

I dunno how I resisted his charms either....very glad to hear its not on your wish list, phewwww Yeah I'd just like to deficate in your ear as you shout Yipeee through the funnel madame wouldn't do anything on the nice legs though

Yeah , your legs , are very nice ..what time do they open ..?

"

closed until further notice

By *eon85Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"I was once fucking a girl up the ass and she asked me to piss up there after a heavy night on the beer I did what she asked. Some time later when I was done she told me to lay down, squatted over the top of me and squirted the lot out all over me before pissing in my mouth what a turn on it was. Will defo do it again

Was that like a piss enema? ...I mean when she suirted it back out onto you did it come out a bit pooey? or still just pee? I've wanted to try this myself but thought it would be really messy... had the girl already had an enema? ... am I asking too many questions? lol! "

let's give it a go. I'm curious!

By *eet_the_spartanMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I was once fucking a girl up the ass and she asked me to piss up there after a heavy night on the beer I did what she asked. Some time later when I was done she told me to lay down, squatted over the top of me and squirted the lot out all over me before pissing in my mouth what a turn on it was. Will defo do it again

Was that like a piss enema? ...I mean when she suirted it back out onto you did it come out a bit pooey? or still just pee? I've wanted to try this myself but thought it would be really messy... had the girl already had an enema? ... am I asking too many questions? lol! let's give it a go. I'm curious! "

That'd be over my line. I don't see anything poo related as erotic but again, each to their own

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Not at all. If a lady is aroused so then I consider it the height of bad manners not to lick as Madam needs...plus the sight of her lovely stiff little bud glistening cheekily at me was like a red rag to a bull for my tongue... "

Oh sorry I missed your anwser until now , thanks for that

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Answer even.

Post new Message to Thread