Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Plastic fantastic

Jump to newest

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Do you like a real all natural woman or a surgically altered model?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All woman here

over a year ago

Makes two of us

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I like spending on the plastic tho

over a year ago

"Makes two of us "

Makes 3 of us!

All real here too!

over a year ago

Either!

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Never been with an altered woman but I have no objection to it in principal.

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

"Never been with an altered woman but I have no objection to it in principal. "

Once did and it wasnt good

over a year ago

"Never been with an altered woman but I have no objection to it in principal.

Once did and it wasnt good "

Designer vagina

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Designer vagina"

With all that surgery a bloke could get confused with heshe’s! Women should be all natural in my book.

over a year ago

Designer vagina

With all that surgery a bloke could get confused with heshe’s! Women should be all natural in my book."

Here here

over a year ago

If she is happy, feels good, confident in herself... and has great tits who cares..

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

all woman for me can't be doing with all that fakery

over a year ago

"all woman for me can't be doing with all that fakery "

Well... I bet ya a thousand quid if an awsome fit looking woman came along and was gagging for it.. then just mentioned she had fake boobs, you'd jump back on yer bike and bugger off...

Yeah as fookin if lol.

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

All natural here, might not be perfect but its all mine

over a year ago

i've had surgery , best 4 grand i ever spent.....and no one notices there fake...my ex didnt believe me.

so bollox to men who say real are best, when most of u cant even tell

over a year ago

Notts, you're totally right! If a womans happy and she looks great then who cares whether shes natural or not. As with everything else on this site, it comes down to pure personal choice. If its done to give her confidence and better self-asteem then its a good thing.

Not all surgery results in massive, fake, football sized tits. I had a relationship with a woman who'd had a boob job and I didn't realise until I had a feel, they weren't huge and given that boobs come in all shapes and size, looked perfectly natural.

over a year ago

all women here babe and i love it

over a year ago

Once got asked if mine were real - made my day!! They are...haha

My mate is having her's done in 3 weeks personally I'd rather tiny tits than massive scars and lots of pain only to go through it again in 10 years to get them replaced.

Kitten x

over a year ago

"Once got asked if mine were real - made my day!! They are...haha

My mate is having her's done in 3 weeks personally I'd rather tiny tits than massive scars and lots of pain only to go through it again in 10 years to get them replaced.

Kitten x "

i dont have any scars, and mine last 20 years

over a year ago

all real thankfully!! mind u the lotto numbers come up there could b a wee bit liftin and tuckin etc!! but happy with what i got!! i suppose if it for genuine self confidence issues then fair play to anyone if it makes them feel better but for the jordan the jodie marshs and posh etc they alterin themselfs to look fake and unreal and will never be happy! x

over a year ago

I can't say I really have a problem with someone getting a little help from the knife, if its done right.

The Jordan or bride of Wildenstein look is a step too far.

over a year ago

"I can't say I really have a problem with someone getting a little help from the knife, if its done right.

The Jordan or bride of Wildenstein look is a step too far. "

i couldnt remember her name!! and alicia whats her dish??? she really overdone it big time!!

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"i've had surgery , best 4 grand i ever spent.....and no one notices there fake...my ex didnt believe me.

so bollox to men who say real are best, when most of u cant even tell "

subtle enhance,ent is great but when you take it to JORDON proportions then !!!! what can i say, other than they are so in your face it's unreal

over a year ago

"I can't say I really have a problem with someone getting a little help from the knife, if its done right.

The Jordan or bride of Wildenstein look is a step too far.

i couldnt remember her name!! and alicia whats her dish??? she really overdone it big time!! "

Joan Rivers is another one, but to be fair to her, she does take the piss out of her herself for it.

over a year ago

yeah she's got it sussed joan rivers!! my friend had her boobs done she was very depressed because they were non existant she feels a lot better for it but u can still tell they fake by feelin and in the name of science there has been a lot of comparisons but it makes her feel a helluva lot better! another had a boob reduction as they were massive and puttin strain on her back and shoulders!

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

the natural look is great, but when you take it beyond that your heading towards redicule for it too, like i said if they look natural all well and good, as for facelifts and the like, i think your heading into trouble later in your life with it too

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

I always thought surgically enhanced breast didn't look natural...but have recently changed my mind about that....it very much depends on what you have done and probably who sctually does it.....they can look and feel totally natural. Mine are all me own though

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"Do you like a real all natural woman or a surgically altered model?"

I've played with a few women who had had breast surgery, didn't make much difference really - if they look good then why not? Agree with other people tho that the over the top look isn't good but I'd consider surgery.

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"I always thought surgically enhanced breast didn't look natural...but have recently changed my mind about that....it very much depends on what you have done and probably who sctually does it.....they can look and feel totally natural. Mine are all me own though "

and looking good to if i may say so

over a year ago

the wonders off modern medicene lol i dont think i would care if i met a woman who had fake ones if she was up for a good time whats the differance and my wifes are all her own 40dd bye the way and dont i just love them

over a year ago

the only plastic here is Billys credit card lol....

over a year ago

alicia duvall is the one that has over done it but she has been diagnosed with body dismorphia..... this is mr liddy's opinion but all women rock big,small curvy,thin modified or not they are lovely mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

"all woman for me can't be doing with all that fakery "

so if i was to ask you for a meet would you turn me down

my breasts were recently done in March. I have never had a problem telling people. Patrick reckons that apart from the slight scar underneath that no one would know the difference. he says he cannot feel the inplant.

i already had the size, just lost the volume due to breast feeding and weight loss. so i look on it as just getting the stuffing put back in.

as far as what other people think of them i dont give a flying fart. am happy and thats all that matters

over a year ago

Come across a two women with them and mixed results for me. One felt fairly normal but you would tell. The other woman had them done a few years back and they were pretty hard. Prefer the real thing though having seen both.

over a year ago

"I always thought surgically enhanced breast didn't look natural...but have recently changed my mind about that....it very much depends on what you have done and probably who sctually does it.....they can look and feel totally natural. Mine are all me own though "

so yer changed ya mind chez with first hand experience did you

By *orkduoCouple
over a year ago

york

had mine done last august,andy cant get enough of em,and every meet weve had all the blokes loved em.i think theyre great,i wasnt blessed with big boobs so i did it for me.i like em thats allim fussed about.x

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

do they do penis enlargment on the NHS ?

over a year ago

"do they do penis enlargment on the NHS ?"

well if they do, and you get it done i promise not to say that i dont like fake

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

If it gives the girl (or bloke come to that) more confidence then its up to them, and of course sometimes its for medical reasons anyway.

Live and let live

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"do they do penis enlargment on the NHS ?

well if they do, and you get it done i promise not to say that i dont like fake"

ha ha lol i wont tell you its fake in the first place , just wait to see what you think lol

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"do they do penis enlargment on the NHS ?"

eeewwwww have you seen the photos of some that had it done

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"do they do penis enlargment on the NHS ?

eeewwwww have you seen the photos of some that had it done "

yep lol and it was only a jest not an actual request lol

over a year ago

im just watching alan titchmarsh ( yeah im bored lol)

cilla blacks on, and she looks like she's got golf balls in her gob

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"im just watching alan titchmarsh ( yeah im bored lol)

cilla blacks on, and she looks like she's got golf balls in her gob "

thats new i heard as a scouce she usually had them somewhere else lol

over a year ago

Interesting viewpoints from all directions. It seems those whom have had implants are defensive, those whom are amply gifted by god are smug, and the “not getting a lot” single males will take what they can get.

Personally I think to my self.......

“Is it natural to cut your breasts open and stuff a bag inside them full of saline or silicone so you look better for men or to improve your self esteem”

Think this a matter for the individual to make. Being a man I would not want to be in a position that I had to think about this potion and P would fall over if she was any bigger.

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"

“Is it natural to cut your breasts open and stuff a bag inside them full of saline or silicone so you look better for men or to improve your self esteem”

"

No. Neither are perfume, lipstick, eye shadow, pvc, latex, metal fastenings, combs, scissors, haircuts, shaving or hair dye.

That it's not natural does not make it in some way 'bad'. Also surgery is often performed for reasons beyond wanting bigger breasts.

over a year ago

The two most common questions I get asked are .... 1. Are my boobs real 2. Is my hair real or extensions

The answer .... both are real and all my own. As for preferences I really don't mind (nor does paul) as long as the person looks good

over a year ago

"The two most common questions I get asked are .... 1. Are my boobs real 2. Is my hair real or extensions

The answer .... both are real and all my own. As for preferences I really don't mind (nor does paul) as long as the person looks good "

Lurks... looking as good as I can lol..

(Coughs... Whistles.. Bangs the dustbin lid, makes a racket to get noticed.. Woooooo Hoooooooooooooo Over here..)

lol.. Looks good from here Serens xx

over a year ago

"The two most common questions I get asked are .... 1. Are my boobs real 2. Is my hair real or extensions

The answer .... both are real and all my own. As for preferences I really don't mind (nor does paul) as long as the person looks good

Lurks... looking as good as I can lol..

(Coughs... Whistles.. Bangs the dustbin lid, makes a racket to get noticed.. Woooooo Hoooooooooooooo Over here..)

lol.. Looks good from here Serens xx

"

*looks around ... looks up ... looks around again* oh hi notts lol xxx

over a year ago

"

No. Neither are perfume, lipstick, eye shadow, pvc, latex, metal fastenings, combs, scissors, haircuts, shaving or hair dye.

That it's not natural does not make it in some way 'bad'. Also surgery is often performed for reasons beyond wanting bigger breasts. "

Well the woman next door who puts makeup on or latex can take it off. However with surgery (under general anaesthetic which carries its own risk).scars are permanent. Think your comparisons are a little out of context here as there is a huge huge difference.

Personally I think it is a personal choice and you shouldn’t have to defend your self for choosing so. I have seen programmes on TV about 15 year old girls crying as they wanted surgery. Is this a good direction for society to go in I wonder.

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"

Well the woman next door who puts makeup on or latex can take it off. However with surgery (under general anaesthetic which carries its own risk).scars are permanent. Think your comparisons are a little out of context here as there is a huge huge difference.

Personally I think it is a personal choice and you shouldn’t have to defend your self for choosing so. I have seen programmes on TV about 15 year old girls crying as they wanted surgery. Is this a good direction for society to go in I wonder.

"

My comparisons are 100% perfect. You implied that because breast implants are not natural they are in some way a bad thing. That's just nonsense I'm afraid.

Should everyone get them just to be fractionally better looking at first glance? No, probably not. Are they to your personal taste? Sounds like you prefer relatively untouched people. That's fine, that's your taste.

You're right - people who choose surgery should not have to defend themselves to you. So it'd probably be best if you didn't suggest it was an inherently bad thing.

over a year ago

So you think that society’s pressures to be slim, large of boob and a perfect nose is acceptable? And when was the last person born with implants? Natural it is not.

Having said that it is a choice thing. What we do have to look at is how society in western Europe drives body image. Without these pressures I would think there would be far less surgery done.

over a year ago

"So you think that society’s pressures to be slim, large of boob and a perfect nose is acceptable? And when was the last person born with implants? Natural it is not.

Having said that it is a choice thing. What we do have to look at is how society in western Europe drives body image. Without these pressures I would think there would be far less surgery done.

"

i wanted my boobs doing since i was 17, for me, no one else, i didnt like the ones i was left with after giving birth, and i wouldnt even show them to anyone , they were horrid... so i had them done when i was 34... and im not defensive, why should i be ??

i now love my boobs, and will happily show them anyone

over a year ago

"If she is happy, feels good, confident in herself... and has great tits who cares.. "

Love quoting me lol...

over a year ago

Fake boobs make me sick

with envy!!

Big sigh..one day I'll have them.

over a year ago

"Fake boobs make me sick

with envy!!

Big sigh..one day I'll have them. "

I'll help blow em up gently anytime lol..

Mmmm

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

I got asked if mine were fake, and i was pleased to say they werent.

But its only cos they were not mammouth sized like the other ladies present at the time that they withstand gravity a little better than others, lol

My housemate has enhanced boobies - and i love looking at them.

over a year ago

"Fake boobs make me sick

with envy!!

Kate babe .... I've told you before yours are lovely, ask my old man

over a year ago

Lol what an offer! How could I refuse, it's well worth a shot isn't it? xx

over a year ago

"Fake boobs make me sick

with envy!!

i think if most women were truly honest there would be a lot who would have them if they could

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

"I always thought surgically enhanced breast didn't look natural...but have recently changed my mind about that....it very much depends on what you have done and probably who sctually does it.....they can look and feel totally natural. Mine are all me own though

so yer changed ya mind chez with first hand experience did you "

and don't you know it...lol

over a year ago

"Fake boobs make me sick

with envy!!

Kate babe .... I've told you before yours are lovely, ask my old man "

Cheers Deb, note to self we must not get so d*unk we get naked on balconys for all to see ha ha

over a year ago

"Fake boobs make me sick

with envy!!

Cheers Deb, note to self we must not get so d*unk we get naked on balconys for all to see ha ha "

omg I forgot we did that lolol

over a year ago

"Fake boobs make me sick

with envy!!

Cheers Deb, note to self we must not get so d*unk we get naked on balconys for all to see ha ha "

Ok, jealous now...

By *antsanddorsetMan
over a year ago

southampton

oh has to be real every time..

By *ig bad OP   Man
over a year ago

Nothing like a nice pair to rest my head on

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Nothing like a nice pair to rest my head on "
au natural ?

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Come see mine and then tell me afterwards

By *itchfieldMan
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Come see mine and then tell me afterwards "

I'm sure yours make very fine pillows for snugling up against in a post coital stupor

Post new Message to Thread