Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Infomercials

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you get sucked in ? Do you find yourself staring at the screen and convincing yourself you need a new mattress or hoover ? Are you an advertisers dream ? Obviously in current times there aren’t many people who can succumb to this sorcery selling but I very nearly just ordered some Eco cleaning system that turns tap water into a magical cleaning solution using just salt and electricity!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There’s been a few times I’ve nearly bought the Emma mattress but when it gets to the price even with the 40% off I’m like “what are you doing, how can you buy something that expensive you’ve never tried”

over a year ago

"There’s been a few times I’ve nearly bought the Emma mattress but when it gets to the price even with the 40% off I’m like “what are you doing, how can you buy something that expensive you’ve never tried” "

Years ago when I was a bit better off I had a kitchen full of gadgets I didn’t need lol x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"There’s been a few times I’ve nearly bought the Emma mattress but when it gets to the price even with the 40% off I’m like “what are you doing, how can you buy something that expensive you’ve never tried”

Years ago when I was a bit better off I had a kitchen full of gadgets I didn’t need lol x"

Had a rice cooker, omelette maker, machine that diced onions, all ended up in the bin

By *ovestrapMan
over a year ago

London

"Do you get sucked in ? Do you find yourself staring at the screen and convincing yourself you need a new mattress or hoover ? Are you an advertisers dream ? Obviously in current times there aren’t many people who can succumb to this sorcery selling but I very nearly just ordered some Eco cleaning system that turns tap water into a magical cleaning solution using just salt and electricity!!! "

That's what boardem does to you.

Don't get sucked into it. Do with what you have. Safe money.

Its better to go without right now then to get something and realise later you wasted your money

over a year ago

"Do you get sucked in ? Do you find yourself staring at the screen and convincing yourself you need a new mattress or hoover ? Are you an advertisers dream ? Obviously in current times there aren’t many people who can succumb to this sorcery selling but I very nearly just ordered some Eco cleaning system that turns tap water into a magical cleaning solution using just salt and electricity!!!

That's what boardem does to you.

Don't get sucked into it. Do with what you have. Safe money.

Its better to go without right now then to get something and realise later you wasted your money"

Oh I don’t buy anything! I stuck the tv on when I got up early with our puppy and the programs hadn’t started yet just adverts for seemingly impressive goods , I just got sucked into watching them as they were so convincing lol

By *ovestrapMan
over a year ago

London

"

Oh I don’t buy anything! I stuck the tv on when I got up early with our puppy and the programs hadn’t started yet just adverts for seemingly impressive goods , I just got sucked into watching them as they were so convincing lol"

And that's how it starts. You watch and watch and then you think. O let me get it. It's so cheap as well. Before you know it you have ordered it and bam you got a useless item

Post new Message to Thread