Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Plans for today ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had a down day yesterday as desperately missing my girls who are at their dads , both older and well but I just want to cuddle them ! Today will be a better day , I am going to bake a cake , walk my puppy , do some ironing and have some snuggles and loving with D ! What are you all planning for your Thursday?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

First things first I need to get rid of this headache that's kept me awake all night

over a year ago

Sleep! Not had much!

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Its paper mache creation day, news paper and glue everywhere

By *oss and SuzieCouple
over a year ago

Porthmadog

Suzie's after sweet stuff.... virtuously said 'don't buy any chocolate' before the weekly shop last week, and now wants some.... so baking a date and walnut loaf x

over a year ago

I have to go to work and save the world

over a year ago

"I have to go to work and save the world "

Superman? I knew it!!!!

over a year ago

I am stuck at work, been here since beginning of march and will be here till May, missing my son. Very surreal time , my plans today is maintenance , exciting stuff

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

Sleep

Eat

Watch tv

Rinse repeat

over a year ago

"I have to go to work and save the world

Superman? I knew it!!!!"

I didn’t ask for these powers haha

over a year ago

"I am stuck at work, been here since beginning of march and will be here till May, missing my son. Very surreal time , my plans today is maintenance , exciting stuff "

Feel for you, it’s horrible not being able to see your kids x

over a year ago

Superman? I knew it!!!!

I didn’t ask for these powers haha "

Can I see your cape?

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

Still working but think we're all about to be put on furlough, was hoping work would have sorted out the skeleton staff and got me off from today but there as disorganized as usual

over a year ago

"I am stuck at work, been here since beginning of march and will be here till May, missing my son. Very surreal time , my plans today is maintenance , exciting stuff

Feel for you, it’s horrible not being able to see your kids x"

He's on WhatsApp so it's not all bad and tbh I'm grateful to be working when many aren't

By *agnar1980Man
over a year ago

Poole

Fixing my fence

Helping kids with school

Death by Joe Wicks!!

Hopefully some valuable me time later!

Stay safe everyone

over a year ago

"I have to go to work and save the world "

Dan ahh , so am I , but other half doing house work , gardening , car valeting , prepping for dinner , window cleaning , tidy garage , sweeping leaves , , move things A to B and what doesn’t move paint it

By *ilthy and ProudCouple
over a year ago

Stratford upon Avon

Work for us both, and sneaking in some playtime together hopefully.

Stay home, stay safe if you can

over a year ago

Finishing painting the bathroom for me and try and put the cabinet back up in there

over a year ago

Dan ahh , so am I , but other half doing house work , gardening , car valeting , prepping for dinner , window cleaning , tidy garage , sweeping leaves , , move things A to B and what doesn’t move paint it "

Sounds busy

By *onny135Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Well, my day will consist of working from for about the 15thday in a row. Some perving on fab, maybe a quick dip in the chatrooms, and then probably a cheeky takeaway on the evening.. stay safe!

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’m working from home again (working, honest)

over a year ago

Full day at work. Then home for a quiz night

over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Full day at work. Then home for a quiz night "

Question 1) what’s the best way to have a filet steak cooked. Answer- medium

over a year ago

"Full day at work. Then home for a quiz night

Question 1) what’s the best way to have a filet steak cooked. Answer- medium "

What starts with C and ends in T? Always a rare fillet steak please stop murdering your meat... That sounds rude

over a year ago

Rare and bloody

over a year ago

"First things first I need to get rid of this headache that's kept me awake all night"

Then I will be helping my son catch up with his school work, have some videos to edit und upload for my channel and do some more work on a song I'm recording

over a year ago

Gloucestershire

What starts with C and ends in T? Always a rare fillet steak please stop murdering your meat... That sounds rude "

How dare you

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Your killing your meat waste of a good steak rate is best on a fillet

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Rare even

over a year ago

"First things first I need to get rid of this headache that's kept me awake all night

Then I will be helping my son catch up with his school work, have some videos to edit und upload for my channel and do some more work on a song I'm recording"

Hope the headache soon shifts x

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

Had a very stressful day working from home yesterday making loads of long phone calls between 7 and 5 so today will be lots of perving and form playing on here loads of teasing myself to the point of cuming but not letting myself and then when I finally do phew cum and stress relief and a big smile. And probs a film later and early night lol

over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Your killing your meat waste of a good steak rate is best on a fillet "

We were chatting about it last night - I was winding Belle up

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

We were chatting about it last night - I was winding Belle up "

Lol and the ppl on the forum are supposed to no that have we all developed reading minds now aswell

By *ooskiMan
over a year ago

south coast

Working in between writing reviews

over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Lol and the ppl on the forum are supposed to no that have we all developed reading minds now aswell "

Pfft I’ve got one word to say to you...Medium

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Aww bless you, it must be tough being unable to see your girls. Sorry to see you had such a shit day yesterday but yes, today is a new day and a brighter day hopefully for you x

I'm off to work soon, I went back yesterday. I have been off for the previous 14 days. It's actually good to be back, although if possible working from home would be better.

I hope today is good to you and to us all xx

By *heeky_laughMan
over a year ago

Greasby

Painting the house in my undies... and no blinds

over a year ago

"I had a down day yesterday as desperately missing my girls who are at their dads , both older and well but I just want to cuddle them ! Today will be a better day , I am going to bake a cake , walk my puppy , do some ironing and have some snuggles and loving with D ! What are you all planning for your Thursday?"

Hope you don't mind me saying but my gf is in same position with her kids but the government have stepped back and said parents who do not live with their children can see them so long as neither display any cold or cough symptoms. Don't know whether this may help.

over a year ago

Lol and the ppl on the forum are supposed to no that have we all developed reading minds now aswell "

I keep telling him he's in the wrong!

over a year ago

I’m lucky to have moors and countryside around me that makes it easy to do my exercise whilst maintaining social distancing.

I have my boys over later as they are allowed to visit, but I’m keeping busy by splitting up chores, Getting essential provisions, cooking and my daily exercise so I’m trying to stay positive

over a year ago

"I had a down day yesterday as desperately missing my girls who are at their dads , both older and well but I just want to cuddle them ! Today will be a better day , I am going to bake a cake , walk my puppy , do some ironing and have some snuggles and loving with D ! What are you all planning for your Thursday?

Hope you don't mind me saying but my gf is in same position with her kids but the government have stepped back and said parents who do not live with their children can see them so long as neither display any cold or cough symptoms. Don't know whether this may help. "

Thank you, trouble is my youngest works in a corner shop so potentially could bring some germs home and I have to go and care for my mum who is 90 this year so we’re trying to be careful not to pass anything between house so I then can’t pass it on to my mum , if that makes sense lol x

over a year ago

"Aww bless you, it must be tough being unable to see your girls. Sorry to see you had such a shit day yesterday but yes, today is a new day and a brighter day hopefully for you x

I'm off to work soon, I went back yesterday. I have been off for the previous 14 days. It's actually good to be back, although if possible working from home would be better.

I hope today is good to you and to us all xx"

Thank you ! It’s tough but I know for the best , I took 3 weeks unpaid off and don’t want to go back but miss the guys I support so will be good to see them ! Hope you have a great day x

over a year ago

Working from home, spiced it up by nicking a pair of knickers from my Mrs! Smalls victories ! Anyone else spicing it up in secret.

over a year ago

I'm taking a day off work as I started to worry my gf was succumbing to silence and being on her own. I know most are in same position but please be aware that silence cannot be dangerous..I should know. I could barely get her to engage in conversation, hugs were barely in existence..I noticed she was not bothering to snuggle in as is the norm..she was starting to cocoon herself in her own space..yes she has been prone to breakdown in the past.silence is easy to miss when it starts to tare over..I walked in from work yesterday gave her a kiss after which we would snuggle in and chat whilst I had my coffee. .after tea we would snuggle down watching Netflix, maybe have some fun..but we d always be skin to skin contact..whether it be hand on hand etc..last night she barely knew I was there..she was turning into her space..introverting...please please people especially if you or your partner have had depression or anxiety or any kind of mental health issues. Be aware of the dangers of silence..it is a cancer and it's mode of attack is stealth. So plan today is to stay home with her and dance and laugh and play and chat. Take care all of you xx

over a year ago

"I'm taking a day off work as I started to worry my gf was succumbing to silence and being on her own. I know most are in same position but please be aware that silence cannot be dangerous..I should know. I could barely get her to engage in conversation, hugs were barely in existence..I noticed she was not bothering to snuggle in as is the norm..she was starting to cocoon herself in her own space..yes she has been prone to breakdown in the past.silence is easy to miss when it starts to tare over..I walked in from work yesterday gave her a kiss after which we would snuggle in and chat whilst I had my coffee. .after tea we would snuggle down watching Netflix, maybe have some fun..but we d always be skin to skin contact..whether it be hand on hand etc..last night she barely knew I was there..she was turning into her space..introverting...please please people especially if you or your partner have had depression or anxiety or any kind of mental health issues. Be aware of the dangers of silence..it is a cancer and it's mode of attack is stealth. So plan today is to stay home with her and dance and laugh and play and chat. Take care all of you xx"

You are so lovely and caring to notice all those things , it’s definitely an unsettling time and especially for those that suffer with any kind of mental health. I hope you have a fabulous day together x

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

I'll be working from home

over a year ago

"I had a down day yesterday as desperately missing my girls who are at their dads , both older and well but I just want to cuddle them ! Today will be a better day , I am going to bake a cake , walk my puppy , do some ironing and have some snuggles and loving with D ! What are you all planning for your Thursday?

Hope you don't mind me saying but my gf is in same position with her kids but the government have stepped back and said parents who do not live with their children can see them so long as neither display any cold or cough symptoms. Don't know whether this may help.

Thank you, trouble is my youngest works in a corner shop so potentially could bring some germs home and I have to go and care for my mum who is 90 this year so we’re trying to be careful not to pass anything between house so I then can’t pass it on to my mum , if that makes sense lol x"

Yes it makes perfect but unfortunate sense..sending virtual hugs from us both...I see the effect its having on my wee lassie..so very very hard. Take care of yourself x

over a year ago

Thank you, trouble is my youngest works in a corner shop so potentially could bring some germs home and I have to go and care for my mum who is 90 this year so we’re trying to be careful not to pass anything between house so I then can’t pass it on to my mum , if that makes sense lol x

Yes it makes perfect but unfortunate sense..sending virtual hugs from us both...I see the effect its having on my wee lassie..so very very hard. Take care of yourself x "

You too xx

over a year ago

"I'm taking a day off work as I started to worry my gf was succumbing to silence and being on her own. I know most are in same position but please be aware that silence cannot be dangerous..I should know. I could barely get her to engage in conversation, hugs were barely in existence..I noticed she was not bothering to snuggle in as is the norm..she was starting to cocoon herself in her own space..yes she has been prone to breakdown in the past.silence is easy to miss when it starts to tare over..I walked in from work yesterday gave her a kiss after which we would snuggle in and chat whilst I had my coffee. .after tea we would snuggle down watching Netflix, maybe have some fun..but we d always be skin to skin contact..whether it be hand on hand etc..last night she barely knew I was there..she was turning into her space..introverting...please please people especially if you or your partner have had depression or anxiety or any kind of mental health issues. Be aware of the dangers of silence..it is a cancer and it's mode of attack is stealth. So plan today is to stay home with her and dance and laugh and play and chat. Take care all of you xx

You are so lovely and caring to notice all those things , it’s definitely an unsettling time and especially for those that suffer with any kind of mental health. I hope you have a fabulous day together x"

Blooming spellcheck ..it was meant to say silence can be dangerous! I know the effects of silence, The signs and symptoms, because I had a meltdown and lived homeless for 3 years...I shut down all my friends and thought I was happy as Larry..whoever he is..turns out I wasn t and it was my dance teacher that rescued me before I stepped over the line. I m still quite solitary but I now know the signs etc..I ve read endless research etc on my issues and the effect of slipping into silence can have. She s my girl and no bloody virus is gonna drag her ass down without a scrap with me. X

over a year ago

"I'm taking a day off work as I started to worry my gf was succumbing to silence and being on her own. I know most are in same position but please be aware that silence cannot be dangerous..I should know. I could barely get her to engage in conversation, hugs were barely in existence..I noticed she was not bothering to snuggle in as is the norm..she was starting to cocoon herself in her own space..yes she has been prone to breakdown in the past.silence is easy to miss when it starts to tare over..I walked in from work yesterday gave her a kiss after which we would snuggle in and chat whilst I had my coffee. .after tea we would snuggle down watching Netflix, maybe have some fun..but we d always be skin to skin contact..whether it be hand on hand etc..last night she barely knew I was there..she was turning into her space..introverting...please please people especially if you or your partner have had depression or anxiety or any kind of mental health issues. Be aware of the dangers of silence..it is a cancer and it's mode of attack is stealth. So plan today is to stay home with her and dance and laugh and play and chat. Take care all of you xx

You are so lovely and caring to notice all those things , it’s definitely an unsettling time and especially for those that suffer with any kind of mental health. I hope you have a fabulous day together x

Blooming spellcheck ..it was meant to say silence can be dangerous! I know the effects of silence, The signs and symptoms, because I had a meltdown and lived homeless for 3 years...I shut down all my friends and thought I was happy as Larry..whoever he is..turns out I wasn t and it was my dance teacher that rescued me before I stepped over the line. I m still quite solitary but I now know the signs etc..I ve read endless research etc on my issues and the effect of slipping into silence can have. She s my girl and no bloody virus is gonna drag her ass down without a scrap with me. X "

She’s lucky to have you , hope you enjoy your day x

over a year ago

I'm off work today

So I'm currently in bed - shortly I will move to the kitchen to make coffee and then make my way to the front room to the sofa

Drink coffee while perving Fab and watching endless episodes of Prison Break.

Exciting times

Post new Message to Thread