Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sweet ex’s

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I get on with all my ex’s apart from my child’s father.

But one in particular my most recent one how kind is this. Put a status on Facebook for dumbbells and he’s dropping them to me tomorrow. (Gave instructions to message me first to make sure I’m in then ring my doorbell and leave them on my doorstep!)

What a sweetheart!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nvisible_beardMan
over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

Browney points?

Nice though still

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's really good fairplay

over a year ago

Yeah he’s a good guy.

By *uscularLoveMan
over a year ago

london

"I get on with all my ex’s apart from my child’s father.

But one in particular my most recent one how kind is this. Put a status on Facebook for dumbbells and he’s dropping them to me tomorrow. (Gave instructions to message me first to make sure I’m in then ring my doorbell and leave them on my doorstep!)

What a sweetheart! "

The best way to say thank you is to make some sexy workout vids for him (and us )

over a year ago

Definetly seems like one, you seem like a decent ex to him aswell or he wouldn't have bothered

over a year ago

There is only 1 ex I've got time for and unfortunately it's my kids ex

over a year ago

I've never seen the point of animosity towards exes. I get sometimes its deserved and I certainly don't get on with all me exes but if I've spent years of my life with someone the good outweighs the bad so I'll focus on the good

over a year ago

My first proper boyfriend when I was 17 was a dude named Paul who worked on the bar in a certain nightclub in Bridgend town if anyone remembers Aston’s! I said to him do you wanna come back to a house party cos I lived in a little flat with two of my mates, he came back with me and said where’s the party and I said its just me sorry! Went out with him for a year and a bit, lovely guy and still speak now and again.

Then a crossover between him and my kids father who I was with for 9 years and he’s just done loads of things that deserve the animosity that exists between us. Another guy after him which was 2012/13 and still speak to him now and again, and this most recent one, who I’d known for years beforehand anyway so lucky we’re still friends after it.

Post new Message to Thread