Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

New hobbies and talents

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone taken up any new hobbies or discovered new talents during the lockdown?

I bought a bass guitar off of a friend a while back and I'm using this as an opportunity to learn to play.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Has anyone taken up any new hobbies or discovered new talents during the lockdown?

I bought a bass guitar off of a friend a while back and I'm using this as an opportunity to learn to play."

If you want some satisfying basslines to play, try figuring out:

My Sharona by The Knack

Higher Ground (RHCP version - simple slap bass)

Longview by Green Day

Groove is in the Heart by Deelite

Fire by Jimmy Hendrix

All scan really nicely.

over a year ago

"Has anyone taken up any new hobbies or discovered new talents during the lockdown?

I bought a bass guitar off of a friend a while back and I'm using this as an opportunity to learn to play."

I've learnt the art of lying down

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I bought a bass guitar off of a friend a while back and I'm using this as an opportunity to learn to play.

If you want some satisfying basslines to play, try figuring out:

My Sharona by The Knack

Higher Ground (RHCP version - simple slap bass)

Longview by Green Day

Groove is in the Heart by Deelite

Fire by Jimmy Hendrix

All scan really nicely."

Thank you very much! I'll definitely give them a go and see how I get on

over a year ago

I bought a bass guitar off of a friend a while back and I'm using this as an opportunity to learn to play.I've learnt the art of lying down "

I's the getting back up thats the tricky part

over a year ago

I bought a bass guitar off of a friend a while back and I'm using this as an opportunity to learn to play.I've learnt the art of lying down

I's the getting back up thats the tricky part"

true my bloody backs aching

over a year ago

I don't have any extra time really but I have started practicing the piano again

over a year ago

Hi there I play chess to a high standard study 8 hours a day ,love you tube ,take supplements for my cumshots ,practice no fap have not ejaculated through self pleasure for over a year once a month I allow precum

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Baking - not master, before anyone comments

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I’m learning myself burlesque dancing

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Hi there I play chess to a high standard study 8 hours a day ,love you tube ,take supplements for my cumshots ,practice no fap have not ejaculated through self pleasure for over a year once a month I allow precum "

You sound pretty dedicated to your research. What’s the one single thing / supplement that works best to get more cum volume ?

over a year ago

"Hi there I play chess to a high standard study 8 hours a day ,love you tube ,take supplements for my cumshots ,practice no fap have not ejaculated through self pleasure for over a year once a month I allow precum

You sound pretty dedicated to your research. What’s the one single thing / supplement that works best to get more cum volume ?"

over a year ago

Hi there if you had to take one thing zinc

over a year ago

"Hi there I play chess to a high standard study 8 hours a day ,love you tube ,take supplements for my cumshots ,practice no fap have not ejaculated through self pleasure for over a year once a month I allow precum

You sound pretty dedicated to your research. What’s the one single thing / supplement that works best to get more cum volume ?"

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I recommend Scott's Bass Lessons on YouTube. That's the best set I've come across.

Post new Message to Thread