Back to forum list
Back to London

London Day Clubs + Cuckold Clubs

Jump to newest

By *elicatedelicate OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southside

Hey All,

Are there any day clubs in London where a girl can have many single men to play with? Is this what Rios is? What’s it like?

Are there any cuckold couple specific clubs or nights out? I heard that there’s like a hot black guy club where cuckold couples can go in La Boudoir. Does anyone know what that’s like or know more?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You will find plenty of single available guys at Rios. There are play rooms available of varying sizes.

By *ucky88oMan
over a year ago

london

Hellfire do a cuck and bull night x

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hey All,

Are there any day clubs in London where a girl can have many single men to play with? Is this what Rios is? What’s it like?

Are there any cuckold couple specific clubs or nights out? I heard that there’s like a hot black guy club where cuckold couples can go in La Boudoir. Does anyone know what that’s like or know more?

"

. I have been to Rios during the day ( 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm ) and yes there are guys around between 10 - 20 guys and maybe 2-3 ladies some of the ladies are there just for the facilities.I tend to go to enjoy the facilities and if there is a lady or a couple where the lady is looking for some adult fun and feel I am suitable then generally I have some adult fun.

Post new Message to Thread