Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Best london clubs?

Jump to newest

By *lue-And-Red OP   Couple
over a year ago

Paisley

Please dont private message...trying to find out the best clubs for a birthday surprise trip for the mr... wondering what clubs/ parties there are and if anyone could give me website info to check it out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he FiftiesCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We’ve been to Le Boudoir a couple of times and really liked it. Mrs f x

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

In London we have two clubs Le Boudior and OP4F both clubs have lots of fabulous reviews in the clubs section.Both are members only clubs.I am a member of OP4F and I can recommend as a nice , cozy , friendly club with respectful staff.

By *oul BrothaMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

Another vote for LB

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

"Please dont private message...trying to find out the best clubs for a birthday surprise trip for the mr... wondering what clubs/ parties there are and if anyone could give me website info to check it out "

Best means different things to different people.

Le Boudoir has been going for 4 years, it’s a byo venue and has free soft drinks, ice buckets and lots of ice for drinks and body play. Venue is scrupulously clean, music excellent and a great looking crowd. The big orgy bed upstairs is something that has to be seen empty and completely full of writhing bodies later on. Next door to Aldgate East train station so get to on public transport and home again via Uber or tube.

AbFabs in Heathrow is an old club reopening in a new location next to the airport. Open weekends and some midweek nights. New venue is an ex-health club but those facilities currently not used until the right staff are found to meet licensing conditions. Looks like a fun venue and lots of airport hotels nearby to stay in.

Our Place For Fun

Never been, don’t want to either after the owner blocked me for replying to a similar post to yours. He got agitated I didn’t allow extra time for platform changes when calculating travel times to reach his club and Le Boudoir...

So you have 3 choices. One in city/east London borders, the other by Heathrow and then OP4F.

Let us know what you decide to do.

By *taylor122Man
over a year ago

dublin

Is LB a sausage fest or good mix ?

By *rHornyGentMan
over a year ago

South East London

"Is LB a sausage fest or good mix ?"

Surprisingly there’s a lot of couples on Friday nights. If you’re calm and have a good approach then chances are you will have a very good night. There are a couple of people who touch without asking but a firm ‘ask before you touch’ sorts them out. They either then ask, and I say no, or they walk off to try elsewhere before they’re asked to leave.

When are you thinking of going?

Post new Message to Thread