Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Mistress wanted

Jump to newest

By *oger212 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I have been struggling to a Mistress on fab, so thought I'd try posting on the forum.

Are there any Mistresses, or anyone who knows ones, that is looking for a bi sub/slave?

Thank you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anillaboyMan
over a year ago

london

"I have been struggling to a Mistress on fab, so thought I'd try posting on the forum.

Are there any Mistresses, or anyone who knows ones, that is looking for a bi sub/slave?

Thank you."

Whitout £ u ain,t gone found no one.

By *oger212 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Where can I find one with £ then?

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

[Removed by poster at 29/01/19 10:45:41]

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

You are likely to have more success on a fetish style website rather than a swinging website.

Also saying you are looking for a Mistress is all about having your needs met, a Mistress is more likely to interested in what you can do to make her life easier not fulfilling your needs.

Your needs should be fulfilled as a by-product of serving her if you were compatible.

It could be more like you possibly just want somebody to use your body for her sexual satisfaction which is a different thing altogether.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You are likely to have more success on a fetish style website rather than a swinging website.

Also saying you are looking for a Mistress is all about having your needs met, a Mistress is more likely to interested in what you can do to make her life easier not fulfilling your needs.

Your needs should be fulfilled as a by-product of serving her if you were compatible.

It could be more like you possibly just want somebody to use your body for her sexual satisfaction which is a different thing altogether. "

This

By *anillaboyMan
over a year ago

london

"Where can I find one with £ then?"

I can send u some usernames that r asking for money to buy” toys , latex lenjerie etc- ) and than like they say If u r nice u will have the chance to meet her.

Hard to believe for me

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Where can I find one with £ then?

I can send u some usernames that r asking for money to buy” toys , latex lenjerie etc- ) and than like they say If u r nice u will have the chance to meet her.

Hard to believe for me"

Fab profiles that are asking you to buy them anything should be reported, that's not the ethos of this site.

Gifts taken in that way are nothing whatsoever to do with finding a Mistress.

By *anillaboyMan
over a year ago

london

"Where can I find one with £ then?

Hard to believe for me

Fab profiles that are asking you to buy them anything should be reported, that's not the ethos of this site.

Gifts taken in that way are nothing whatsoever to do with finding a Mistress."

You have perfectly right, that,s what i did- reported.

I know What a Mistress is, i use to be owned twice buy 2 beautiful german and australian Mistress but unfortunaly they left long time ago.

The ideea was that they call them self anything just to still some money.

By *oger212 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

If you have any usernames, websites etc for me that would be great.

Post new Message to Thread