Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Clubs in London for newbies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there

We’re a MF couple looking to go to a club for the first time. Our goals are to be watched by people whilst we fuck, and maybe to hook up with a girl. What are your recommendations??

Thanks!

DT

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bandAbCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire.

we are going down to london september weekend and we both liked the sound of the radlett hoise parties. the email we got back said the 4th saturday of the month which is the weekend we are down. so maybe that would suit you? happy hunting

ashley allan xxx

By *ndeenaMan
over a year ago

Upminster

Nice info

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hi there

We’re a MF couple looking to go to a club for the first time. Our goals are to be watched by people whilst we fuck, and maybe to hook up with a girl. What are your recommendations??

Thanks!

DT"

. I have been to OP4F which is a nice club in London that has a room with a two way mirror where people can watch you but you can’t see them they also have areas where you can play and guys can watch but can’t cross the white lines unless you invite them.Le Boudier also is also in London has good reviews which may have what you are looking for.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Radletts is a good call. If you want to be watched a then that would be a good place.

A train ride to wateringbury and a stay at premier inn and you could go to pleasures. Plenty of rooms both open and closed.

Or a short drive out and you could do eurekas.

Not exactly London but certainly within reach.

By *unseakersCouple
over a year ago

Tropical SW & frozen North

[Removed by poster at 09/08/18 16:08:31]

By *unseakersCouple
over a year ago

Tropical SW & frozen North

Saturday at le boudoir....... No creepy old single men

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

"

DT. I have been to OP4F which is a nice club in London that has a room with a two way mirror where people can watch you but you can’t see them they also have areas where you can play and guys can watch but can’t cross the white lines unless you invite them.Le Boudier also is also in London has good reviews which may have what you are looking for."

Its as lovely club, but seemed a bit small and cramped when we went on a Saturday night. Not enough room to swing *ahem* a cat!

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

"Saturday at le boudoir....... No creepy old single men"

This is a cool little club.

By *nicorn and TigerCouple
over a year ago

South East London

LeBoudoir is good if you want to be watched, 3 floors, dungeon area in the basement, private rooms and lounge area on the ground floor and large communal area upstairs with 1 Large bed, several sofas and chairs and 4 (I think) smaller beds which can fit 2 or 3 couples on.

Couples & single females only on Saturdays, usually a good crowd.

You have to apply for membership with pics in advance, but they’re usually pretty quick at getting back to you if it’s Thurs-Fri

We’ll be there this Saturday

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/08/18 10:30:10]

over a year ago

My all time favourite club is fun times. I give jenny the owner 10/10

By *bandAbCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire.

"LeBoudoir is good if you want to be watched, 3 floors, dungeon area in the basement, private rooms and lounge area on the ground floor and large communal area upstairs with 1 Large bed, several sofas and chairs and 4 (I think) smaller beds which can fit 2 or 3 couples on.

Couples & single females only on Saturdays, usually a good crowd.

You have to apply for membership with pics in advance, but they’re usually pretty quick at getting back to you if it’s Thurs-Fri

We’ll be there this Saturday "

we applied for an membership and was rejected so hence why we looked a bit futher afield. looking at leaving from farrindon straight to radlett. we have a hotel booked in london that we csn use to sleep in when home in the morning

By *r sugarandspiceMan
over a year ago

South Wales

Hello London

I’m in London Saturday night in the E1 post code is their anything good happening or any good place for me to go any suggestions for me between Mile End area and Aldgate area

By *ondonman1969Man
over a year ago

Romford

Didnt funtimes shut about 6 years ago ?

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Didnt funtimes shut about 6 years ago ?"
. It has been closed for a while.Sadly Mick passed away a few years ago I first met Mick and Jenny when the run Raquels spa in Walthamstow 12 - 15 years ago.

over a year ago

"Didnt funtimes shut about 6 years ago ?. It has been closed for a while.Sadly Mick passed away a few years ago I first met Mick and Jenny when the run Raquels spa in Walthamstow 12 - 15 years ago."
That is right, about 3 years ago they shut. I first met them in the hackney wick club, then later they opened one in crystal palace.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Didnt funtimes shut about 6 years ago ?. It has been closed for a while.Sadly Mick passed away a few years ago I first met Mick and Jenny when the run Raquels spa in Walthamstow 12 - 15 years ago.That is right, about 3 years ago they shut. I first met them in the hackney wick club, then later they opened one in crystal palace."
. I never got the chance to go to the one in Crystal Palace but knowing Mick and Jenny I am sure it would have been a success.

By *adam07Man
over a year ago

london

"Didnt funtimes shut about 6 years ago ?. It has been closed for a while.Sadly Mick passed away a few years ago I first met Mick and Jenny when the run Raquels spa in Walthamstow 12 - 15 years ago.That is right, about 3 years ago they shut. I first met them in the hackney wick club, then later they opened one in crystal palace."

Is there a club in Hackney wick?

Post new Message to Thread