Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Passionate intense sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's the ingredient for passionate sex? I can't have real intense sex if I don't have any kind of involvement with someone. Even when I am horny and get aroused by pics and messages here on fab it's not this that will convince me to have a meet. Would need to be interested in the person and find him special to have total eagerness to meet him and legs shaking orgasms. So guys, do not send just pics of your cocks, I'd love to meet someone who can seduce my mind.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Chemistry and a vivid imagination, push boundaries find your limits and experiment

By *rystalguy311985Man
over a year ago

South London

Totally agree

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well you have cut out kissing for starters, I don't think you will get very far. Kissing is one of the most passionate elements that contribute to intimacy!

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"Well you have cut out kissing for starters, I don't think you will get very far. Kissing is one of the most passionate elements that contribute to intimacy!"

It started with a kiss

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well you have cut out kissing for starters, I don't think you will get very far. Kissing is one of the most passionate elements that contribute to intimacy!

It started with a kiss "

So many songs!!!

By *urSurveySaysMan
over a year ago

London/Chichester

In my opinion the main thing is kissing. If during sex the kissing becomes intense and deep, the sex nearly always becomes equally intense;deeper, slower, wetter, closer etc. I cum like no other time when having sex like that.

Post new Message to Thread