FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

London.Black cab available to hire for living out a fantasy?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well this is an idea I have had for a while.

I am a genuine licensed London taxi driver and own my own cab....are there any couples MF / MM who would enjoy jumping in my cab and going crazy? Driving through London roads making love? Day or night and as risky as you want on quiet or busy roads? Or I park the cab somewhere and walk away while you have fun? Maybe not all the way but playful exhibitionism?

Either way I keep my eyes on the road so I won't get involved, couples and ladies you can feel safe but you can have the thrill and danger in safety and maybe live out a fantasy? Bring a camera.and I can take photos too!

We can agree a fixed price or I could just run the meter, all depending on how long and how far? Maybe you want to have a drink and relax first?

This offer is available to couples who have verifications and are genuine in the Central or West / South West London area. This is a genuine offer so have a think and let me know

My kik is CuckoldWimp

Have fun people and be safe

Rob

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ungbi38Man
over a year ago

canada water / Surrey quays

Sounds a lot of fun

By *layfulAussieMan
over a year ago

Sydney

Hello Rob!

Now this sounds like a lot of fun.. I do have one question. How would you feel if it were your wife in the back with a single guy..... Sound interesting?

By *un4allxMan
over a year ago

Arkley

"Hello Rob!

Now this sounds like a lot of fun.. I do have one question. How would you feel if it were your wife in the back with a single guy..... Sound interesting?

"

It certainly does, I'd love to be in the back of that cab too.

By *eppoMan
over a year ago

London Colney

Sounds like a real great idea

By *maxMan
over a year ago

bolton

Your own real life fake taxi movie .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

we very interested in this scenario.please pm us any more info.love to do this while your driving us around london late at night though.xx

Post new Message to Thread