Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Ladies..a question of honesty

Jump to newest

By *Sensual40 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Woodford

Do SOME ladies have a fear that if they go black, they'd never go back?

Let's discuss....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Sensual40 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Woodford

I mean, we are all consenting adults right? What is there to be afraid of? I ask because I have seen a lot of ladies state their aversion to with 'BBC' and I wonder why?

Conversely, I have heard positive things about ladies experiences BBC.

So whats the story...for this morning glory?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Think to be honest it depends on the lady... I've had a few and they have been to big and to rough for me to take so i tend to think twice. Mind you some white guys are the same. Maybe us ladies need it slightly gentler unless we start shouting HARDER we dont all like to have it comming back out off throats from the wrong end.

By *LBishCouple
over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Been there had that and Went back lol. colour not the issue a cock is a cock lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

+1

By *Sensual40 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Woodford

"Think to be honest it depends on the lady... I've had a few and they have been to big and to rough for me to take so i tend to think twice. Mind you some white guys are the same. Maybe us ladies need it slightly gentler unless we start shouting HARDER we dont all like to have it comming back out off throats from the wrong end. "

This then boils down to taking the time to discuss what you want eh?

By *Sensual40 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Woodford

"Been there had that and Went back lol. colour not the issue a cock is a cock lol "

Yes Hun but still find some rather negative pre-judgements on here.

I see different shades of a woman as something to appreciate but some of you ladies (sorry to generalise) seem to take a different view...

I do not think I have seen one guy on here say he wouldn@t fuck a black or chinese woman.

By *Sensual40 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Woodford

"+1"

And to add, for us pussy really is pussy LOL

By *riseeTV/TS
over a year ago

MacKay

As with anything race is not always the issue. Men are typically rough and thoughtless only thinking about themselves and their self satisfiaction.

Oh Yes, I know, I hear yah 'Orgasm this and orgasm that' but really, its' not the case.

Black, White, Turk, Pakistani, Polish, all the men are typically the same. You get a real rare one in there occasionally that is interested in absorbing every inch of the female form, but it's rare, the hand usually makes it up the skirt within 2 mins and fingers pressing in holes as quick as possible, then willies fall out of zippers and ...

as I said, it's rare to find a male that treats a woman with respect and sensuality. I should start running sensuality classes for men ... anyone interested? It's a 2 hour practical class!

xox

By *Sensual40 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Woodford

[Removed by poster at 07/08/11 00:24:07]

Post new Message to Thread